Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

From last weeks Popbitch

Is everything OK with the   Queen? The only reason we   ask is that the Arts Council   have just sent out a document   entitled "Advice And Guidance:   Category A Death" which lets   organisations know how they   should conduct their affairs   in the event of the death of   a senior member of the Royal   Family.    Although they do try to   broaden the advice out for   other "notable persons",   they return to the theme   of QE2 carking it regularly.    The most interesting part?   We learned that while Charles,   Camilla, Wills and Kate all   classify as a Category A   member of the Royal Family,   Harry doesn't. Learn how to conductyourself, citizen:http://bit.ly/1SiHmk1

From last weeks Popbitch

Is everything OK with the   Queen? The only reason we   ask is that the Arts Council   have just sent out a document   entitled "Advice And Guidance:   Category A Death" which lets   organisations know how they   should conduct their affairs   in the event of the death of   a senior member of the Royal   Family.    Although they do try to   broaden the advice out for   other "notable persons",   they return to the theme   of QE2 carking it regularly.    The most interesting part?   We learned that while Charles,   Camilla, Wills and Kate all   classify as a Category A   member of the Royal Family,   Harry doesn't. Learn how to conductyourself, citizen:http://bit.ly/1SiHmk1

Same sort of thing was sent out couple of years before the Queen Mum died.

From last weeks Popbitch

No mention of Phil?

From last weeks Popbitch

No mention of Phil?

Shhhh he doesn't know yet.

The immediate usage of this is much more likely to apply to Philip. He's been in and out of his hospital for a while and he is 95 in a few months.

I'd fully expect the Queen to follow in quick succession after Philip, given that regular sex contributes to people's health status regardless of age, you'd expect her health to decline after he goes.

The immediate usage of this is much more likely to apply to Philip. He's been in and out of his hospital for a while and he is 95 in a few months.

I'd fully expect the Queen to follow in quick succession after Philip, given that regular sex contributes to people's health status regardless of age, you'd expect her health to decline after he goes.

If that were true, I'd be long dead!

• Like 3

From last weeks Popbitch

Not to put a dampener on things but, at the end of the day, I wouldn't read too much into this. Someone probably just thought it was time to do some contingency planning and had an intern put these guidelines together. Given it comes from the arts community, it may have even be prompted by the sudden announcement of Bowie's death. Perhaps someone on the rock/pop music side of the arts community didn't know what to do and so asked the council for help, making someone think about how they should handle major deaths, royalty included.

Complains to the press watchdog about the sun airing her views on Brexit.

Maybe a "Fuck it, I'm dying, might as well stick one up Murdoch."

Can't see why she'd risk upsetting Murdoch if she wasn't on the way, given how easily he could tear down the monarchy.

I love the paragraph at the top of page three, about making an initial response.

"This... would usually take the form of an expression of sorrow."

Usually? Under what circumstances would it be anything else?

• Like 2

I don't know, there are some ominous signs appearing. A couple of months ago, I already posted a photo and said that this was the first time that I could see her dying before him (Philipp). Maybe her inner circle is noticing the first signs of a decline, or a terminal illness.

• Like 2

Don't think she's going anywhere soon. Five to ten years still left in her. (Kiss of death)

• Like 1

Complains to the press watchdog about the sun airing her views on Brexit.

Maybe a "Fuck it, I'm dying, might as well stick one up Murdoch."

Can't see why she'd risk upsetting Murdoch if she wasn't on the way, given how easily he could tear down the monarchy.

"The stand-off marks a deterioration in relations between the palace and the British media, with The Sun striking a notably less reverential tone in the year of the Queen's 90th birthday."

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-10/buckingham-palace-hits-out-at-sun-queen-backs-brexit-report/7235212

Complains to the press watchdog about the sun airing her views on Brexit. Maybe a "Fuck it, I'm dying, might as well stick one up Murdoch." Can't see why she'd risk upsetting Murdoch if she wasn't on the way, given how easily he could tear down the monarchy.

"The stand-off marks a deterioration in relations between the palace and the British media, with The Sun striking a notably less reverential tone in the year of the Queen's 90th birthday."Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-10/buckingham-palace-hits-out-at-sun-queen-backs-brexit-report/7235212

The s*n is a piece of shit.

• Like 1

I don't know, there are some ominous signs appearing. A couple of months ago, I already posted a photo and said that this was the first time that I could see her dying before him (Philipp). Maybe her inner circle is noticing the first signs of a decline, or a terminal illness.

The thing is we know it will happen within the next decade, or 12 years at the most if she lives as long as her Mum. So it is something that will occur in the short to medium term future, so perhaps her inner circle are simply gearing up and thinking about it more, as are other organisations, such as that arts council with their action plan guidelines we were discussing above. Maybe there is something more to it all, though, like you suspect but I thought she looked better in Decwember's Christmas message than she had last year.

The thing is we know it will happen within the next decade, or 12 years at the most if she lives as long as her Mum. So it is something that will occur in the short to medium term future, so perhaps her inner circle are simply gearing up and thinking about it more, as are other organisations, such as that arts council with their action plan guidelines we were discussing above. Maybe there is something more to it all, though, like you suspect but I thought she looked better in Decwember's Christmas message than she had last year.

Look here matey, Ma'am is not going anywhere and your not getting your a republic for a few ears son okay.

The queen's looking good. She's not going anywhere, Phil might going the next 2-3 years, she's got a decade.

• Like 1

As this columnist notes, the old girl can still walk downstairs BACKWARDS at 89 without any aid. When she can no longer do that, we'll know she's starting to go downhill: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/11844552/The-Queen-is-a-still-point-in-a-tumultuous-world.html

As this columnist notes, the old girl can still walk downstairs BACKWARDS at 89 without any aid. When she can no longer do that, we'll know she's starting to go downhill: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/11844552/The-Queen-is-a-still-point-in-a-tumultuous-world.html

Crikey, a link from September last year? I thought, what with the advent of the internet and all that, those types of interminable delays in getting our news coverage would have been sorted Down Under...

Crikey, a link from September last year? I thought, what with the advent of the internet and all that, those types of interminable delays in getting our news coverage would have been sorted Down Under...

Cheeky bugger. :P I go searching for any solid information I can find that might give the vaguest hint of a decline in the old girl's health, I find this and that is all the praise I get. :P

Here is some even older rubbish gossip from 2014:

"The Queen of England's health is going downhill from the early stages of Alzheimer's and the palace is desperately trying to "hide" the 88-year-old's condition. She's said to be walking around "lost and confused" in the palace, as well as the palace gardens. Moreover, she's forgotten about Prince William and Kate's wedding date and often mistakes Charles for her husband, Prince Phillip."

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/queen-elizabeth-azheimers-truth-or-rumor-behind-queen-of-england-s-health

Well, they've been having incestuous relationships for centuries....

"The Queen of England's health is going downhill from the early stages of Alzheimer's and the palace is desperately trying to "hide" the 88-year-old's condition. She's said to be walking around "lost and confused" in the palace, as well as the palace gardens. Moreover, she's forgotten about Prince William and Kate's wedding date and often mistakes Charles for her husband, Prince Phillip."

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/queen-elizabeth-azheimers-truth-or-rumor-behind-queen-of-england-s-health

might also explain why one is walking down the stairs backwards, im 31 next week and dont fancy giving that a go, theres a ceramic vase at the bottom with my name on it.

• Like 2

might also explain why one is walking down the stairs backwards, im 31 next week and dont fancy giving that a go, theres a ceramic vase at the bottom with my name on it.

I'm 20 and I struggle to walk down the stairs sideways skipping and turning forwards with my eyes shut, I couldn't imagine being 90 and going down them backwards.