Queen Elizabeth II

I was trying to think of the Daily Mail's top 5 running obsessions

1)Royal Family

2)Halibuts and migrants

3)The BBC

4)Brexit

5)Hatred of Labour/Corbyn

You forgot to mention tits and ass.

The Queen will return at the Royal Rumble as a surprise entrant. I guarantee you.

I'll give you 10,000/1

Isn't that the pound/ugandan shilling exchange rate?

• Like 3

I can't see any evidence in that article at all that she is "still ill".

The DM has nothing new at all, except that they have tried to get the Palace to say whether HM is going to turn up for church tomorrow.

And the Palace has basically told them that the Queen is not the DM's bitch, so they will have to wait and see.

The Queen will return at the Royal Rumble as a surprise entrant. I guarantee you.

I'll give you 10,000/1

Isn't that the pound/ugandan shilling exchange rate?

There was a time when £1 was equal to 4 zillion zim dollars. I had to look up how many million a zillion was.

I was trying to think of the Daily Mail's top 5 running obsessions

1)Royal Family

2)Halibuts and migrants

3)The BBC

4)Brexit

5)Hatred of Labour/Corbyn

You forgot to mention tits and ass.

I blame the EU.

• Like 1

When I turn on the TV, I'm scared they might announce The Queen's Death. I don't want her dying and I'm very scared for her.

I don't like when any leader, past or present die. I was upset when The King of Thailand passed. He was King since the 1940's I think. I hope this year's deathlist gets a zero.

When I turn on the TV, I'm scared they might announce The Queen's Death. I don't want her dying and I'm very scared for her.

I don't like when any leader, past or present die. I was upset when The King of Thailand passed. He was King since the 1940's I think. I hope this year's deathlist gets a zero.

I see you've misspelt your Username.....spelling it T-r-o-s-t insead of T-r-o-l-l
  • Like 2

The DM has nothing new at all, except that they have tried to get the Palace to say whether HM is going to turn up for church tomorrow.

And the Palace has basically told them that the Queen is not the DM's bitch, so they will have to wait and see.

Telegraph saying she won't attend this morning. That's quite a "cold" she's got.

Telegraph saying she won't attend this morning. That's quite a "cold" she's got.

Possibly pneumonia? Still not means she's dying, but might be worth to keep an eye on.

Possibly pneumonia? Still not means she's dying, but might be worth to keep an eye on.

She probably just doesn't want to disrupt the service if she still has a hacking cough, especially if media types are lurking around. Still, the plot thickens...

107316.jpg

Her Maj: "What? Those naughty DeathListers have put me on the list just because I have a sniffle?!"

One hell of a bloody cold if she's still unable to leave the house?

Presumably something worse and those around her are respecting her privacy?

Alcoholism - you know, like when Boris Yeltsin couldn't leave his plane because he had a cold

• Like 2

Well, if the court's PR statements are to be believed, she is up and about within the palace. As I said above, it may just be that, if she has a hacking cough, she doesn't want it to disrupt the church service or she may not want to be filmed by paparazzi coughing and spluttering away in public. If I were crook, the last thing I'd want is a bunch of media camera lenses in my face.

Of course it could be something worse but I haven't heard the slightest bit of subtantial evidence or rumours in the press from any palace insiders to say so. I think the public is just still worked up from all the recent celeb deaths, including Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds and are starting to think about the prospect that the "ultimate" celebrity death has to occur sooner rather than later now that the old girl is in her 90s.

For me, it was the obvious deterioration between this year's Christmas broadcast compare to last year's. If you have the time, view them side by side. They are both on Youtube. Some may say in this year's broadcast she may have been going down with this bug, but given they record the broadcast around a month at least before transmission, maybe more, that means she has been 'under the weather' for a considerable time. Especially when taking into account we were told Phillip had the same bug yet had recovered enough to attend Church Christmas morning.

• Like 1

I think she is suffering from pneumonia.

I think she is suffering from pneumonia.

If she is and it's lasted this long she's in serious trouble, right?

To not quote Kenny Dalglish: could be, could no be.

Well, she attended Church. Camera's caught her emerging from her car with long range lenses. BBC commentator made point that she was unaided etc. But to me, she moved like Ivy up the road from me who was gone within 6 months. Slow and slightly stooped. Phil looked more spry and moved with greater ease. Service expected to end in around 45 mins so maybe we'll get some better footage. So we shall see what we shall see. The commentator signed off by saying the Queen hasn't carried out a public function since the beginning of December. Hmm...

• Like 1

That's the sound of the entire commonwealth breathing a sigh of relief and millions of journalists putting the queens obit back in the "worst case scenario" file.

And she will be honoured to be in my Inverse Deadpool team as she is surely in the drop 40.

I wish all you Russian hackers would leave her alone with all your fake news and making stuff up.

Look. She's fine!

• Like 1

And she will be honoured to be in my Inverse Deadpool team as she is surely in the drop 40.

Much like Kirk Douglas her deathlist spot and drop 40 spot could end up the exact same number.

It seems there actually was a spike in DDP submissions after christmas. I guess every new member has her picked, because she was nr.1 target of the search for "who's next". So I guess she'll be on at least 70 teams. Maybe Mario Soares will be on there as well...