Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

6 hours ago, Toast said:

No change there then.  The RF traditionally gather at Sandringham for Christmas.

Source, please.

I agree with you I don't think she is on her way out at all and while I only have Lady Colin Campbell as a  source , she seems convinced it is nothing too serious and hints it is an ' embarrassing ' health issue the Queen has that as Lady C says it would be vulgar to speak of directly particularly as its the Queen but hints its  toilet related eg water infection  or bowel related as a result of overindulgence in certain foods.

5 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I agree with you I don't think she is on her way out at all and while I only have Lady Colin Campbell as a  source , she seems convinced it is nothing too serious and hints it is an ' embarrassing ' health issue the Queen has that as Lady C says it would be vulgar to speak of directly particularly as its the Queen but hints its  toilet related eg water infection  or bowel related as a result of overindulgence in certain foods.

Sounds like typical Lady Colin Campbell fanfic to me! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, msc said:

Sounds like typical Lady Colin Campbell fanfic to me! 

I certainly  haven't  discounted that possibility!!

After watching the pride of Britain I think William will be king by 2031 as both his pa and grandma will be in the royal vault by then.

2 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

After watching the pride of Britain I think William will be king by 2031 as both his pa and grandma will be in the royal vault by then.

Rather optimistic for you, not wiping William out as well.

• Haha 2

She rarely, if ever, travels to Sandringham in anything other than a train.

I have always called bollocks on the doom mongers suggesting that she is on her last legs but, maybe, she has become too frail to travel by train and car now.

That doesn't look good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I have always called bollocks on the doom mongers suggesting that she is on her last legs but, maybe, she has become too frail to travel by train and car now.

That doesn't look good.

She did in 2016 during her cold illness. And on a helicopter she doesn’t have to wear a mask when if she went on a train she would likely be expected to wear one to encourage others. 

I do think she will be dead by this time next year and maybe a fair bit sooner. 

• Facepalm 1

That doesn't look good.

Travelled by helicopter to Sandringham at Christmas 2016, along with Philip due to them both having heavy colds. They were supposed to travel by train but plans got changed. If she's once again under the weather (as appears to be the case) then it's not unheard of. Needless to say, Philip managed another 4.5 years after that heavy cold. Still think people are reading too much into everything. But all we can do is wait and see. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

She did in 2016 during her cold illness. And on a helicopter she doesn’t have to wear a mask when if she went on a train she would likely be expected to wear one to encourage others. 

She doesn't sit with the plebs, just walks out of the station with them.

The mask isn't an issue....and I did say rarely if at all.

18 minutes ago, RoverAndOut said:

Travelled by helicopter to Sandringham at Christmas 2016, along with Philip due to them both having heavy colds. They were supposed to travel by train but plans got changed. If she's once again under the weather (as appears to be the case) then it's not unheard of. Needless to say, Philip managed another 4.5 years after that heavy cold. Still think people are reading too much into everything. But all we can do is wait and see. 

I said rarely, if at all.

Watch this space.

3 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

My guess is she will die either on December 2022 or on December 2122. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

She doesn't sit with the plebs

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

• Facepalm 1

On 05/11/2021 at 00:03, The Old Crem said:

Your guess sounds well calculated. 

• Facepalm 1

On 01/11/2021 at 15:51, Bibliogryphon said:

Queen Elizabeth II driving her Jaguar car in the grounds of Windsor Castle Pic: Shutterstock

Photo from Sky News saying it is today.

She does not look 95 in that photo

Indeed she doesn't look a single day over 94 right here. :wub:

• Facepalm 1

On 05/11/2021 at 00:07, Toast said:

Rather optimistic for you, not wiping William out as well.

He is not optimistic, he is just realistic. Cold-blooded predictor. 

• Facepalm 1

On 04/11/2021 at 15:33, The Old Crem said:

The Queen has been flown to Sandringham. Can’t see her coming back this side of 2022. Has been rumoured in the past she wants to die there rather than at Windsor. 

This is a hidden, coded sign. Interpret it! 

• Facepalm 1

On 04/11/2021 at 15:40, Toast said:

Source, please.

Don't insult him, please. 

• Facepalm 1

On 01/11/2021 at 07:20, Vinegar Tits said:

Hmm. "The monarch has also continued to enjoy her late-night television pastime, particularly at the weekends, and reportedly stayed up to watch 18-year-old tennis star Emma Raducanu win the US Open. "

The Queen famously certainly used to find tennis boring, the 1977 Wimbledon Championships were a particular chore of the Silver Jubilee engagements, so I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

I think she'll see 100, but I'm probably going to be adding her to my teams from 2022 onwards. I have a funny feeling both her and David Attenborough will go around the same time, which will be a huge blow to public morale and everything we hold sacred.

100 is still...far.

• Facepalm 1

24 minutes ago, Stogiagio said:

100 is still...far.

Haven't been banned with all comments deleted.....yet.

One can guess the Queen lasts longer than your account though!

You could've sent all of those replies on one message. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stogiagio said:

Indeed she doesn't look a single day over 94 right here. :wub:

Here you, ye wee arsehole.

The post of Royal arselicker on this forum has already been taken by me…since 2006. 

Find another forum to haunt. Unless you are a Diana, Meghan or Harry fan. They don’t come within my purview here.

I’m also willing to give you Prince Andrew…

11 hours ago, Windsor said:

I’m also willing to give you Prince Andrew…

Is that a euphemism?

• Haha 2

Maybe it IS Prince Andrew.

• Like 2