Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

7 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

It’s funny how on here people correctly guess based on the tiniest evidence that someone is seriously ill yet here there is lots of evidence and everyone thinks she is still in excellent health. 

No.

Many of us are open minded and suspect there may be something up, but your "OMG BACK PROBLEMS = PANCREATIC CANCER GUYS!" type posts are just hysterical conspiracy theory level shite.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

It’s funny how on here people correctly guess based on the tiniest evidence that someone is seriously ill yet here there is lots of evidence and everyone thinks she is still in excellent health. 

Since when was the burden of proof on people not buying into an unsubstantiated claim, rather than on the person making said claim? :huh:

• Thanks 2

I don’t understand why you tossers think there’s a conspiracy to cover up a serious health condition.

If she’s dying she’s dying. It’s the last duty of every good monarch to die. We have a contingency in the form of the Prince of Wales. 

Not before the platinum jubilee though…

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sean said:

Citation needed.

Consecutive cancellations and hospital visits.

• Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Haha true.

• Facepalm 1

21 hours ago, Jeremy Corbyn said:

You do with the best healthcare and good genes inherited from her mother. She is incredibly healthy for a woman of her age, probably healthier than Philip was at 95 and he still lived another 4 years.

You have to check again mortality rates at mid-90s and late-90s. The best healthcare can't save you, you need luck. Philip had "luck", but still didn't make it to 100.

Consecutive hospital visits and cancellations are not a good sign at all. At this age, if you start deteriorating like this it's not a good sign at all, even if you looked fantastic.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, Windsor said:

I don’t understand why you tossers think there’s a conspiracy to cover up a serious health condition.

That's what they always do.:huh:

• Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

No.

Many of us are open minded and suspect there may be something up, but your "OMG BACK PROBLEMS = PANCREATIC CANCER GUYS!" type posts are just hysterical conspiracy theory level shite.

It's not based on somewhere that she has something like that, but it is quite clear that her health is rapidly deteriorating.

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Do STFU.

Please accept the reality. It's better than denying it.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Stogiagio said:

Please put all of your thoughts into one post, rather than 5-6 in a row. I know it may be challenging to gather your thoughts, but just try it.

1 minute ago, Stogiagio said:

Why do you give so much of a shit, Crem?

Just fucking shut your noise. It’s extremely boring now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

8 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/16734065/buckingham-palace-queen-problems/
This is the Sun’s way to say we think there might be something more serious but we don’t want to directly accuse them just yet just plant a seed in readers mind. 

You’re really boring everyone now by posting the same story rehashed by different media sources over and over again.

Why don’t you understand that?

• Thanks 2

Is it because it’s the Queen that people seem a bit more sensitive to the speculation? Time will tell who's right and wrong but is this forum not here to discuss these things?

Even if you don't believe she’s at deaths door there’s enough in the way the palace has (mis)handled this situation to think there might be more to this story than meets the headlines.

I don't necessarily think she’ll be going anywhere soon but people waiting for the palace to give them concrete information might be a little late to the funeral.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, openviews said:

Is it because it’s the Queen that people seem a bit more sensitive to the speculation?

No, it's because it's the same person who keeps going on and on and on and on about it.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Stogiagio said:

That's what they always do.:huh:

The Old Crem & his shit sock account strikes again.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/16734065/buckingham-palace-queen-problems/
This is the Sun’s way to say we think there might be something more serious but we don’t want to directly accuse them just yet just plant a seed in readers mind. 

Fucking hell, let me give you a clue here.....it's The Sun....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, openviews said:

Is it because it’s the Queen that people seem a bit more sensitive to the speculation?

You’ve not seen my views on the royals then.

But yes, what Toast said.

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The Old Crem & his shit sock account strikes again.

I do not have any other accounts.

• Shocked 1

58 minutes ago, openviews said:

Is it because it’s the Queen that people seem a bit more sensitive to the speculation? Time will tell who's right and wrong but is this forum not here to discuss these things?

Even if you don't believe she’s at deaths door there’s enough in the way the palace has (mis)handled this situation to think there might be more to this story than meets the headlines.

I don't necessarily think she’ll be going anywhere soon but people waiting for the palace to give them concrete information might be a little late to the funeral.

Royal fans don't care about FACTS and common sense...

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Stogiagio said:

Royal fans don't care about FACTS and common sense...

I’d happily see the monarchy abolished tomorrow.

And I still think you’re a twat.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Definitely seems to me as though something more serious is up.

No guarantee she makes it to 100 just because her mother did.  

• Like 1

Yet the Queen has seemed remarkably chipper every time I've seen clips of her recently.  She's looked really happy and relaxed.

• Like 1

Maybe Lady Colin Campbell is right and the Queen is at risk of a Gary Lineker at Italia 90 style disaster whenever she appears in public. I think a lot of women would prefer people to think they were terminally ill.