Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

At this age, you could die any time... literally any time. No time is more or less likely than any other time, so you never know, it could happen literally now. So I 've taken up refreshing the BBC home page every ten seconds, waiting for these breaking news. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

At this age, you could die any time... literally any time. No time is more or less likely than any other time, so you never know, it could happen literally now. So I 've taken up refreshing the BBC home page every ten seconds, waiting for these breaking news. 

If you keep on refreshing the page every ten seconds till she dies, I think there’s a great chance what will happen is you’ll just turn crazy and she’ll always be alive… 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

So I see the William & Kate picture, and is there a Meghan & Harry picture right next ot it? I'm somewhat disappointed if it is.

We can't let the Queen go until the Platinum Jubliee has passed, we need to ring out every last possible day off possible

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

I’m cynical enough to think they have made sure every report tell us she is smiling to kill rumours.

52 minutes ago, Stogiagio said:

She looks really aged in this new photo.

I think some people have missed that there's a video.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Queen and Nick Carter

It's from today. What's wrong with her hands? then again, the guy seems to also have kinda purpleish hands.

2 hours ago, gcreptile said:

So I see the William & Kate picture, and is there a Meghan & Harry picture right next ot it? I'm somewhat disappointed if it is.

PR is a powerful beast. Also, Harry stays her grandson, even if he is the most insufferable pussy whipped bitch loser that has ever walked the planet earth.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, odeon said:

It's from today. What's wrong with her hands? then again, the guy seems to also have kinda purpleish hands.

Nothing wrong with her hands except being 95 years old.  Her hands look fine when she stretches them out, see 00.30 in the video.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, odeon said:

Purple is a royal colour so nowt to worry about here!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, odeon said:

It's due to the lighting.

• Like 2

_121591300_queencarterpa.jpg.32b7ff137d32580f1a9788c6b2f8a2ac.jpg

Going to make this one easy for the conspiracists who now think she has some kind of hand cancer, by explaining this in the most dumbed down way possible.

Look at the upper half of the photo, and now look at the bottom half of the photo.

You'll notice that the cream/white walls are also a much darker shade where the lighting is poor. Likely due to no artificial lighting being present, and/or the windows of the room being higher up the wall/partially covered/curtains half closed etc. 

I might not be a pro, but I've committed myself to enough amateur photography to understand this is a normal effect. Lighting hugely affects how our skin and complexion appears in pictures.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Just to stop talking about her health for a few hours, I'll discuss the photos. I'm not sure any of them show Harry and Meghan but I'm struggling to trace most of them as the photo is too grainy to be certain. Behind Sir Nick, there's a photo of someone on a horse, presumably Anne or Zara but I can't find a matching photo on Google. There are 4 visible photos between Sir Nick and Her Majesty. The second along is one of William and Kate's engagement photos. The one to the left of it appears to be some formal gathering but I can't work out whether its a wedding or not and I can't tell who it shows (someone seated in blue, someone standing in yellow or white?). It doesn't match Harry and Meghan's wedding photos. To the right of Wills and Kate is a black and white photo which I assume is of either Charles and Philip or Charles and Andrew (which seems less likely in current circumstances). The final picture, to the far right, appears to show 3 faces, all female, and I feel like the one in white may be Eugenie, but, again, I can't find a matching photo. Either way, personally I can't see Harry and Meghan in any of them, but I may be mistaken.

• Like 4

Just wanted to highlight this analysis on the BBC's article re: the Queen's meeting with Sir Nick Carter:

image.png.d7bac823400dafc6669e609893c28049.png

Note: the back sprain was an issue due to the car travel and required standing for at least half an hour. It appears travel is currently the issue, whether that's permanent or not we will have to wait and see, but being unable to travel is not the same as being at death's door, particularly when so much can be conducted virtually these days. Or, you know, it's a vast conspiracy to hide her jaundiced appearance and 3 stone weight loss... :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I did read an article once that stated that she had tits as big as marrows.

I would suggest that, as a 95 year old, carrying a couple of bazookas around WOULD give her a bad back.

Long time lurker never had much to say, but found out today something that made me bother to sign up… seems some organisations with government funding have been politely reminded of insurance policies around the death of a monarch. Could be just a studious higher ups response to publicly known news or could be a knows the full scenario nudge. :scratchhead:

14 minutes ago, DoffinCodger said:

Long time lurker never had much to say, but found out today something that made me bother to sign up… seems some organisations with government funding have been politely reminded of insurance policies around the death of a monarch. Could be just a studious higher ups response to publicly known news or could be a knows the full scenario nudge. :scratchhead:

Don't ask...don't ask...don't ask...don't ask...don't ask...sigh...

Source? :facepalm::banghead: