Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

5 minutes ago, Joe Hudson said:

well this is terribly reassuring 

Quite concerning news through of course the Queen would hardly likely to want people to see her coughing. 

Can you imagine seeing The Queen with a great big wet green candle hanging out of her nostril?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, YouOnlyDieOnce said:

No doubt her sphincter has got a little slack with age, one mustn't fart or shart in public when coughing.

You know, it wouldn't have cost you anything to not post that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YouOnlyDieOnce said:

No doubt her sphincter has got a little slack with age, one mustn't fart or shart in public when coughing.

This reminds me when of what Jimmy Carr joked she got that stomach bug: "No-one's seen royal skid marks this bad, since that tunnel in Paris."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cecilia Bartholomew, close friend to the Queen and the late Prince Phillip of course  has tweeted:

Must be true if Cecilia posts it.

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

Cecilia Bartholomew, close friend to the Queen and the late Prince Phillip of course  has tweeted:

Surely she would use the correct title (HM The Queen) if she was on good terms? Queen Elizabeth sounds too American for my liking. 

Just now, Alex said:

Surely she would use the correct time (HM The Queen) if she was on good terms? Queen Elizabeth sounds too American for my liking. 

For some reason I doubt that the alt-right aligned twitter account with under 400 followers is actually a close friend of the Queen.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

Thing is with Ian, I don’t get why he bothers. His tweets get no traction whatsoever. I think in his head he thinks it’s just a matter of time before a tweet like this gets 10k RTs. It ain’t going to happen. 

• Like 3

Lord knows if the Queen died we'd all be looking to Hollywood Unlocked to break the news...

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

Just now, msc said:

Lord knows if the Queen died we'd all be looking to Hollywood Unlocked to break the news...

If they say it enough times they might just get lucky...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

If they say it enough times they might just get lucky...

I've been waking up hoping I became a billionaire in my sleep for 30 odd years now and so far, no joy...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, msc said:

Haven’t you heard? They’re clearly the most reliable source on the planet, not your stupid BBC or NYT…

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, zerbey said:

It's a tabloid rag here in the US, I wouldn't pay much attention.  Of course, I will be here to eat my humble pie if it turns out they're correct.

“Socialites, it is with our deepest regret to inform you that Britain’s Queen Elizabeth has died. Sources close to the Royal Kingdom notified us exclusively that Queen Elizabeth has passed away. She was scheduled to attend the wedding of British Vogue editor Edward Enninful, but was found dead.”

:lol:

You ain’t going to be eating any humble pie mate.

We’ve covered this before but it’s worth repeating for those who are unaware of this – there is a very specific procedure in place for when the Queen dies. A small group of ppl know before it goes directly to the Associated Press. The chance of it landing on Twitter or a gossip site first is absolutely zero.

• Like 2