Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

2 minutes ago, Windsor said:

You're not observing anything. You are comparing two totally different scenarios. In one a niece visited a cancer stricken uncle when she happened to be in France. In another a grandson who lives in the USA visited his grandmother when he was in Europe. 

Why is it so difficult for 'observers' to understand that she is 95 years old, 96 in 5 days time. How many 95 year olds do you know who are upright and able to the stand long enough to present 190 sets of fucking coins.

She's fucking old. Not dying. Just fucking old and will survive long enough in her armchair.

The reason why it’s so difficult is because they compare her to a immortal being blessed by god him self and they think she will never die which is shit. 

I honestly think she might live to 100 Years Old because how healthy she is at 95 almost 96 and like Prince Phillip was 99 when he died but then again he looked like only his big toe was sticking out of his grave when he died over a year ago. But the Queen has huge expectations on her because of her status as The Queen.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Insane said:

This doesn’t surprise me one bit in the slightest The Queen is turning 96 in 5 days and after the loss of Prince Phillip her mental health and physical went down by a ton in the year following. I won’t be surprised at all if she would need a therapist or counselor to help her heal and get rid of her stress and I honestly think that she might have depression due to the death but it’s not severe enough for her to get help but the health and stress bit yes she needs help and she needs it big time.

In fact the Queen has seemed to be remarkably cheerful since Philip died.  I can't remember seeing her smiling and laughing so much as she has this past year. 

I think it's the opposite - his death came as a relief from the stress of worrying about him as his health declined in recent years. 

I don't think they actually spent a lot of time together until the pandemic forced them into isolation together at Windsor - remember he used to spend most of his time in a cottage at Sandringham.  So she also has the comfort of knowing that they made the most of the time he had left, and no regrets over lost time.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Toast said:

In fact the Queen has seemed to be remarkably cheerful since Philip died.  I can't remember seeing her smiling and laughing so much as she has this past year. 

I think it's the opposite - his death came as a relief from the stress of worrying about him as his health declined in recent years. 

I don't think they actually spent a lot of time together until the pandemic forced them into isolation together at Windsor - remember he used to spend most of his time in a cottage at Sandringham.  So she also has the comfort of knowing that they made the most of the time he had left, and no regrets over lost time.

Well, yeah...or maybe she's quietly put herself on Tinder and the attention has cheered her up

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

New picture released to mark her 96th birthday tomorrow. 

skynews-queen-elizabeth-windsor_5745372.jpg

That photo is incredibly sweet and very cute.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

(cockney accent) 'Ere yer Maj, can yer lend us a pony? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, DCI Frank Burnside said:

“Hold on to these and it’ll keep you upright!”

• Haha 2

Well she can weight bear and stand up straight which is good for 96.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Well she can weight bear and stand up straight which is good for 96.

I’m honestly surprised she lasted and is now 96 i thought she was going to die last year after Phillip but good on her that she didn’t

Happy 96th Birthday To The Queen

Happy 96th our maj, thank christ we've still avoided king Charles up to this point

1 hour ago, Katyusha said:

Happy 96th our maj, thank christ we've still avoided king Charles up to this point

To be honest no one wants Charles as king at this point 

11 minutes ago, Insane said:

No indeed.  That would be wishing the Queen dead, would it not?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Toast said:

No indeed.  That would be wishing the Queen dead, would it not?

Everyone here besides a few here would rather have William as king rather than Prince Charles’ asshole self 

Just now, Insane said:

Everyone here besides a few here would rather have William as king rather than Prince Charles’ asshole self 

That is your opinion to which you are entitled.  Please desist from speaking for others.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Toast said:

That is your opinion to which you are entitled.  Please desist from speaking for others.

I don't actually mind Charlie tbh. He's not Anne, but he's nowhere near an Andrew either.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Toast said:

You'd think it would be safe now with Philip gone.

Maybe  Charles is getting impatient?!:D;)

But seriously accidents aside I have seen little to persuade me that the Queen is on her death bed or close to it. I don't take anything for granted  but poor mobility in old age is not the same as being close to death. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toast said:

That’s fine with me but I’m going on what I believe it’s just a guess and also what the British public believes 

which says Prince Charles Approval Rating Is 50% with 32% neutral and 18% Disapproval Rating it not high and Willam is the second most popular Royal with 66% Positive And 19% Neutral Rating And 11% Disapproval Rating.

10 minutes ago, Insane said:

That’s fine with me but I’m going on what I believe it’s just a guess and also what the British public believes 

which says Prince Charles Approval Rating Is 50% with 32% neutral and 18% Disapproval Rating it not high and Willam is the second most popular Royal with 66% Positive And 19% Neutral Rating And 11% Disapproval Rating.

I'm a member of the British public, and nobody asked me.

And "just a guess", is it?  You've changed your tune.

9 hours ago, Insane said:

2 hours ago, Insane said:

What bloody difference does it make anyway?  Are you even British?  We say "arsehole" over here, not "asshole".

2 hours ago, Toast said:

I'm a member of the British public, and nobody asked me.

And "just a guess", is it?  You've changed your tune.

What bloody difference does it make anyway?  Are you even British?  We say "arsehole" over here, not "asshole".

I’m not British anyway so I apologize not knowing as much as you do 

and I only changed my tone since I just don’t want a full argument to break out here 

I’m not sure what the British Public thinks so that’s why I guessed since I’m not British so my sincerest apologies to you.

• Thanks 1

On 21/04/2022 at 20:23, Insane said:

Yes, well its not the X Factor so fuck off.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 21/04/2022 at 09:04, Insane said:

Speak for yourself, I think you'll find most people are totally fine with it.  

• Thanks 1