Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

Just call her "Literal Welfare Queen" to piss of the aristocracy's cocksucker AKA Windsor.

I suggest you read up on the Crown Estate.

tumblr_m0iu4m5W241r2rwc8o1_500.jpg

I'll rephrase it then.

I suggest you educate yourself about the Crown Estate.

Just call her "Literal Welfare Queen" to piss of the aristocracy's cocksucker AKA Windsor.

I suggest you read up on the Crown Estate.

tumblr_m0iu4m5W241r2rwc8o1_500.jpg

I'll rephrase it then.

I suggest you educate yourself about the Crown Estate.

*sigh*

Well, I guess I have no choice then.

Why not Elizabeth 2 - the sequel (or what about - The Empire Strikes Back)

• Like 1

I can't be bothered going back through previous pages to see if this has already been posted but a moron of a guard once nearly shot her by accident, it has been revealed: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/queen-elizabeth-ii-almost-shot-at-by-one-of-her-buckingham-palace-guards/news-story/a555a9f4699ec7bff613bc05b3e4d9cd

She owns you.

How about...

Queen Elizabeth II

How Much Longer to Reign Over us?

That's, like, the point of this thread, right?

Sweepstake time - the royal couple; I'll take

Queen Elizabeth January 3rd 2031.& Prince Philip October 31st 2017

I predict they'll both die sometime between now and 2117. Mad gambit but i have a gut feeling.

She owns you.

Nice try. I'm an American. :)

• Like 1

She owns you.

Nice try. I'm an American. :)

Oh right. In that case what's it got to do with you? Mind your own business and worry about that orange bigot you just made your President. By the time he's done, you will be begging for Her Most Britannic Majesty to take her colonies back!

• Like 5

I don't think that 2017 will be the year Liz goes but I think when she does go it will be very quick.

No-ones actually seen a photo of her since she took ill though? Weekend at Bernies time?

• Like 1

No-ones actually seen a photo of her since she took ill though? Weekend at Bernies time?

She did hand out some kind of medal to someone a couple of days ago

so she is probably alive. I doubt they have her propped up in the corner what with Charles and

the Rottweiler waiting to take over.

• Like 1

What does legit US newspaper The Globe have to say?

1e80478da7daf897957373b00dd08941.jpg

Ah.

• Like 3

I was trying to change the Elizabeth Ii to Elizabeth II, but the forum software wouldn't allow it. So I was left with the option of Elizabeth Ii, Elizabeth I I (the gap between the two I's obviously looks bigger in larger text and slightly ridiculous) or just Elizabeth. I went for the latter option, but should have known it would get the royalists and aspies convulsing and frothing at the mouth.

I'll change it to the second option and see how that goes down.

For some reason I've started thinking about Blackadder II now.

Well...better than nothing I suppose. But since we are doing suggestions, to get rid of the II problem, how about this:

Elizabeth the Second, By the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and of Her other Realms and Territories, Queen. Head of the Commonwealth. Defender of the Faith. Duchess of Edinburgh, Countess of Merioneth, Lady Greenwich, Duke of Lancaster, Lord of Man, and Duke of Normandy.

We won't bother with the rest. Keep it short...

I miss her old description: encrusted with barnacles.....

• Like 1

This is going to sound horrendous, but do a few people sort of oddly kind of want to see what happens when the Queen dies.

Not in an I want the Queen to die, but I want to witness such a massive historical event as the changing of the monarch?

so she is probably alive. I doubt they have her propped up in the corner what with Charles and

This is a bit awkward, but Diana died 20 years ago...

• Like 2

This is a bit awkward, but Diana died 20 years ago...

I know she did but that doesn't mean I have to like Camilla just because time has passed.

I'm not fond of Phil either or Charles for that matter.

This is going to sound horrendous, but do a few people sort of oddly kind of want to see what happens when the Queen dies.

Not in an I want the Queen to die, but I want to witness such a massive historical event as the changing of the monarch?

I have sort of the same issue with the Dalai Lama. He seems cool, but it would be cool to see a reincarnation happen, they occur so rarely these days...

:P if needed to determine tone.

Well, you will - unless you suffer an untimely death yourself. So it doesn't reflect badly on you.

Well, you will - unless you suffer an untimely death yourself. So it doesn't reflect badly on you.

Or she is actually, as we are all beginning to think, immortal.

• Like 1

People used to say that about the Queen Mum till 2002.