Jimh

Queen Elizabeth II

Private Eye stated that Brenda's opposition to meeting Trump stems from his past attempts to woo Princess Di, when she was still married to Charles

• Like 1

22/28, with a whole bunch of guesses.

Private Eye stated that Brenda's opposition to meeting Trump stems from his past attempts to woo Princess Di, when she was still married to Charles

Crikey.

• Like 1

Latest cover on an Australian women's magazine: 649e6aab423c9f2430a07ccf3a5d9be32af2daef

Not that I believe a word of it, but if true, no wonder poor old Queenie's been in bed. Charles has given her some headaches over the years!

In this week's edition, Kate is pregnant with twins and the mag claims it alreadys knows there will be a boy and a girl! :Da055528a4e49acb97d41951e79becd036671b0ff

Who the fuck is Jack Vidgen?

Apparently he won season 5 of Australia's Got Talent. That's evidently all it takes to get on the cover of a housewives' magazine these days.

Hmmm, he does have a bit of a Macauly Culkin look about him, doesn't het? Mark him down as a possibility for DL 2023. (Hopefully he will be a real celeb by then, too.)

Let's lighten the mood with a quiz.

Prince Philip's Pearls

23/28 - got timed out on the last one. He makes Boris seem word perfect.

Some of them are really funny.

Tip - I usually read through first, then refresh the page so that the clock starts again before I do the quiz.

I think you can actually disable the timer now though.

You (and rockhopper) really are a hypocrite. Telling people not to post bad stuff when that's what your honestly doing here everyday.

• Like 1

You (and rockhopper) really are a hypocrite. Telling people not to post bad stuff when that's what your honestly doing here everyday.

Eh? Where have I said to someone not to post bad stuff?

We might be hypocrites, plural. Don't know about Deathers but i'm acting purely out of irony (and he challenged me post something every day). In the meantime Her Maj continues to exfoliate elegantly.

• Like 1

Next Monday will be her sapphire jubilee, marking 65 years on the throne: http://www.themercury.com.au/news/world/queen-elizabeth-ii-to-celebrate-sapphire-jubilee-marking-65-years-on-the-throne/news-story/f74084f050da7f24af7aee682427ad71

Another milestone bites the dust.

Double photo then!

Next Monday will be her sapphire jubilee, marking 65 years on the throne: http://www.themercury.com.au/news/world/queen-elizabeth-ii-to-celebrate-sapphire-jubilee-marking-65-years-on-the-throne/news-story/f74084f050da7f24af7aee682427ad71

Double photo then!

And lots of toilet references.

Also, if they both survive until November 20th, they will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary.

Given they are both on the list this year, it will be an interesting race to Nov 20 to see if the Committee are right or not. If the Committee are wrong, the Queen and Duke well deserve to celebrate!

• Like 1

Also, if they both survive until November 20th, they will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary.

Given they are both on the list this year, it will be an interesting race to Nov 20 to see if the Committee are right or not. If the Committee are wrong, the Queen and Duke well deserve to celebrate!

To make a relevant point (for once), I don't think Liz will be offsetting her orb any time soon. However Phil the Greek may do his last Kerkiraikos. Will she survive therefore without him is the big question.

• Like 1

You receive a "Like" from me for posting something relevant. :D

Yes, in the past we have debated if losing Phil will cause her to shuffle off quickly herself. You are likely to find the discussion in the earlier pages of this thread, I believe. FWIW, I am in the camp that believes she will go within six months of Phil. Others here hold a strongly contrary position, however that she will just keep chuggging along without him until she reaches somewhere around her mum's age.

You receive a "Like" from me for posting something relevant. :D

Yes, in the past we have debated if losing Phil will cause her to shuffle off quickly herself. You are likely to find the discussion in the earlier pages of this thread, I believe. FWIW, I am in the camp that believes she will go within six months of Phil. Others here hold a strongly contrary position, however that she will just keep chuggging along without him until she reaches somewhere around her mum's age.

Why, thank you sir. Don't worry (ab)normal service will be resumed tomorrow.

I wonder if she'll send herself a congratulatory telegram. :D

https://apply.royal.gov.uk/Apply/PreAppWeddingAnniversary.jsp

• Like 1

To be honest I think they're liable to die within days of each other.