weatherman90

Tammy Faye Messner

Niece says Tammy is in denial over her impending death.

I think we've been there before re this book, like on the previous page of this thread. The Crystal Cathedral plays a big part in the life of that neice, and also in the life of Evel Knieval. Any of our posters ever been there. It's a bit of a hike fra Maryport, like.

I think we've been there before re this book, like on the previous page of this thread. The Crystal Cathedral plays a big part in the life of that neice, and also in the life of Evel Knieval. Any of our posters ever been there. It's a bit of a hike fra Maryport, like.

Oops...can I have "hangover" as my excuse?

Well, either that or you're in denial eh?

Tammy has been in denial about her impending death for months...

Tammy has been in denial about her impending death for months...

When Larry King asked her how she felt, she stated that she was scared but she's come to accept that she'll die soon. So I think her niece is talking bollocks

She's milking this...

What channel is Entertainment Tonight on?

She's milking this...

What channel is Entertainment Tonight on?

I think it's NBC, it's channel 11 where I am, not sure what it would be in other parts of the country.

I heard some of the audio from the interview that they did with Tammy Faye at the weekend. She said she was in pain 100% of the time

The pictures are online.

She looks like a skeleton - not unlike the avatar of an old school member called janeo. :D

She looks like a good bet and way less healthy than Castro.

She looks like a good bet and way less healthy than Castro.

Come to think of it, by judging of the pictures it looks like her time is borrowed and her loaner isn't looking to compromise her days. As I remember right after Fidel Castro's deal wasn't going down so effectively everybody's next bet was Tammy Faye. I think even if the true experts went homeless they would bet there bread money she was next to go. For her outliving the odds, it is a risky vision but I'm going with July.

Its still amazing how she is alive month after month. I thought for sure she would be gone in May, but here is June already.

Tammy Faye was shown in pictures and v/o in a show here in the US. I've seen beter looking autopsy photos. I'm sure it's some sort of demonic power that's keeping her moving, but even Satan is getting bored with the whole thing. It may be a bit redundent, but I think Tammy Faye is #2. :)

Guest lynda
I have heard of her, but only as the wife of Jim Bakker. Don't know if that means she passes the 'famous' test (or should that be 'infamous'?), but we have listed people in the past, purely through their affiliation or marraige to famous people.

And let face it - if we were thinking about listing Nancy Reagan - what is she famous for apart from being married to Ronnie?

Having said that, I feel certain we can find some more deserving people, rather than the ex-wive of a disgraced TV evangelist, or some second-rate chat show host

to me she was just as famous as her husband, they both were on the tv show.

I have heard of her, but only as the wife of Jim Bakker. Don't know if that means she passes the 'famous' test (or should that be 'infamous'?), but we have listed people in the past, purely through their affiliation or marraige to famous people.

And let face it - if we were thinking about listing Nancy Reagan - what is she famous for apart from being married to Ronnie?

Having said that, I feel certain we can find some more deserving people, rather than the ex-wive of a disgraced TV evangelist, or some second-rate chat show host

to me she was just as famous as her husband, they both were on the tv show.

In fact, as of today she's definitely more famous, if only for the trowel-applied makeup.

Tammy Faye has stated to Entertainment Tonight that her weight is at 62 pounds. She seems to be going down in 3's. In December, she was 68; in May she was 65; now she is 62. She really can't go down much further without being blown away by some freak gust of wind.

Tammy Faye moves house

Make of that what you will :D

Is it 6x4? ;)

Seriously though, she looks terrible! Compare that to the picture of her on DDP.... :P

She'll be gone by the end of the year, this 'new home' business is just to keep her going I suppose.

Fighting the good fight and all that...

I've got a horrible feeling that, like the other 18 remaining members of my DDP team, she's going to just make it to 2008.

Chill DDT, her husband is moving closer to the rest of his family because he isn't likely to be married much longer. At least, that's what I read between the lines of the report. Put it this way, if moving home involves her walking over a cattle grid, she won't ever see the new place.

Chill DDT, her husband is moving closer to the rest of his family because he isn't likely to be married much longer. At least, that's what I read between the lines of the report. Put it this way, if moving home involves her walking over a cattle grid, she won't ever see the new place.

What I read between the lines was Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes, who also went to Wichita:

...And the feeling coming from my bones says find a home.

I'm going to Wichita, far from this opera for evermore.

I'm gonna work the straw.

Make the sweat drip out of every pore.

And I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding, and I'm bleeding right before the Lord.

All the words are gonna bleed from me and I will sing no more.

And the stains coming from my blood tell me go back home. :D

Tammy Faye moves house

Make of that what you will :D

Probably she is going home to die. I have a feeling that there will be a death anouncement in a month or so.

Now it's all eyes on Tammy Faye Messner who has outlived all her expectations, who has refused to give into the final stage of life itself and who has let down all her much invested companions ...

The bar can't be raised higher then this.

Aye, after a dull period Melly leads the way and Tammy and Biggs are coming up on the rails. July could out-perform the first six months of the year at this rate.