weatherman90

Tammy Faye Messner

Question is, will the media make much of a fuss of her final days, like with George Best?

Will she get a UK obit?

I doubt she'll get as much as a passing mention to be honest.

And exactly what is the difference?

Question is, will the media make much of a fuss of her final days, like with George Best?

Will she get a UK obit?

I'd be willing to wager her death will be major enough to merit a report in the main/international sections of most UK broadsheets, not just an obit. I guess time (hopefully not too much) will tell.

Will she get a UK obit?

I'd be willing to wager her death will be major enough to merit a report in the main/international sections of most UK broadsheets, not just an obit. I guess time (hopefully not too much) will tell.

f*****g hope so, there's a shitload of points - including some for me - riding on that very possibility.

According to this she talks to God every day

I just watched a video preview of her interview - she looks like she died several years before it was filmed.

She will most certainly get a UK obit - if she doesn't I'll eat a rotivator ratatouille.

Nowt about TFM on the link that came up for me, just the air crash footage and CNN report of the Congonhas crash. Bloody tragic, mind. That much fire, that much heat and not a marshmallow or toasting fork on hand when you need them.

I just watched a video preview of her interview - she looks like she died several years before it was filmed.

She will most certainly get a UK obit - if she doesn't I'll eat a rotivator ratatouille.

I saw the same clip, DDT. It certainly won't be long.

I watched that video during lunch at work...talk about a frightening bag of bones. She's still not skimping on the mascara in her final days/weeks/months/whatever. I only got through a little more than a minute of the CNN clip before I went to another page. I know this is cruel to say, but I was getting a little nauseous from looking at her.

Get an autograph from Tammy Faye.

Not surprisingly, they're a bit backed up on orders at the moment. I was thinking of doing this for the WWI veterans, but I figured it'd be best to leave them alone. It's scary how easily you can find some of their home addresses though.

1327b35f-a7ef-4997-8494-72528d615914.hmedium.jpg

WOW i havent seen any recent pics of her till now but heres the video of it, she sounds pretty out of it..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MuMlsKWSzjw

Oh.My.God.

That said, if she can still get on TV, I think she'll plod on for a little bit longer....um...September...

1327b35f-a7ef-4997-8494-72528d615914.hmedium.jpg

WOW i havent seen any recent pics of her till now but heres the video of it, she sounds pretty out of it..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MuMlsKWSzjw

Oh.My.God.

That said, if she can still get on TV, I think she'll plod on for a little bit longer....um...September...

Has anyone noticed that the only part on her face that doesn't have any wrinkles is her forehead

I've met a better looking Ostrich!

Those with the good sense to pick her in 2007 deadpools need not worry.

I've met a better looking Ostrich!

Those with the good sense to pick her in 2007 deadpools need not worry.

All i know is i do not want to know what that body looks like in the coffin, i cant imagine her partially decompsoed if shes in that state alive

Msnbc.msn.com is reporting that Tammy Faye Messner died Friday, and a family service was held Saturday in a private cemetery, where her ashes were interred.

This month has been a good one.

And here's an obit. from The Washington Post. Six down, and after a slow start, this may yet be a good year.

I didn't think she knew when my birthday was ;)

Wow...she's finally gone! Its still hard to believe.

Her website is down; I'm sure its flooded with Faye Fanatics.

Wow...she's finally gone! Its still hard to believe.

wait she was on larry king thrusday and died friday? wow that was pretty short. Well i think they said the interview was taped tuesday so she died 3 days later.

Hurrah!!

I can't believe we're clawing our way back up to success! Go us!!!!!

On the Larry King interview, she looked really bad, so I am not surprised that she went so quickly.

Well, it's good that we finally have our 6th graduate for 2007.