Check this out! This is scary ... Pete's falling to pieces, literally ... :blink:

http://perezhilton.com/topics/pete_doherty...nt_20070416.php

Shock! Three pictures of Pete looking.... a bit dirty.

One of his nose looking a bit red & sore, one showing his dirty fingers and one showing a sore on his arm that looks a bit like a fag burn but probably isn't... :blink:

Quality reactions from the overly-sensitive posters on that site though. EWWWW!

Check this out! This is scary ... Pete's falling to pieces, literally ... :blink:

http://perezhilton.com/topics/pete_doherty...nt_20070416.php

Shock! Three pictures of Pete looking.... a bit dirty.

One of his nose looking a bit red & sore, one showing his dirty fingers and one showing a sore on his arm that looks a bit like a fag burn but probably isn't... :blink:

Quality reactions from the overly-sensitive posters on that site though. EWWWW!

What would happen if someone were to post a picture of some petrol head who'd been tinkering under his car and banged his head as he got up? Do you think they'd all faint?

While the thread is on the front page, might be worth mentioning there was a Libertines Reunion several days ago. Actully just Pete and Carl but no one seems to care about Bassists and Drummers.

His new kitten ingests some of PD's class A stash.

Whaddya reckon, funny or sick? Sick, IMHO.

Being an, albeit unwilling, cat owner I must agree that the furry little beasts don't deserve to be given cocaine. I mean, how are they going to pay for it???

Being an, albeit unwilling, cat owner I must agree that the furry little beasts don't deserve to be given cocaine. I mean, how are they going to pay for it???

I suppose cats will have to do what most people do when sourcing drugs, turn to crime. The term cat burglar must come from somewhere. :o

I agree MPFC, sick. I couldn't give two shakes of a rat's ass what he does to himself - the earlier to the grave the better - but when you start risking other people's lives (and since I'm a cat fan, a kitten's), to jail with you.

Indeed CP, when it comes to cats there is no excuse, loyal, intelligent, independent, beautiful creatures. Proves he's nowhere near over his drug problems when he lacks empathy and the foresight to protect a kitten. Rehome his felines now, in Maryport.

I would concur.

Cocaine would have almost certainly made the feline sick, whereas a nice fur ball sized ball of grass would have made him or her funny. Although the post tuna munchie binge might well have also led to him or her being sick.

It's a tricky one, but the moggy in question should at least feel very grateful that Mister Doherty didn't have any ketamine lying around at the time. Now that really would have made him sick. To the point of being dead, probably.

Which is a thought...is his cat now famous enough to make the Death List now it's a coke fiend?

Cheers,

BHB

Now there's a change. They might as well leave this story where it is, just put a new date on it as required.

Here is a glimpse into his future if he makes it.

Madame, I just had a play with that, I actually created my interpretation of you.

You saucy little minx you!! :lol:

Here is a glimpse into his future if he makes it.

Madame, I just had a play with that, I actually created my interpretation of you.

You saucy little minx you!! ;)

Thank you, Lordvermeer2020pearlne1.jpgDo you mind if i keep the earring?

OK, so I may be too new in this forum to admit that I actually LIKE Pete Doherty, but hey.

I have the "Down in Albion" CD and saw Babyshambles perform in London last year and what a great gig it was too!

Not that I don't think he'll be kicking the bucket, though... I think he has it coming.

As my beloved Radiohead would have it: "you do it to yourself, you do..."

I really do wish he would die. Talentless twunt.

I'd second that, preferably a Toxic Twins double bill with Amy Winehouse in some manky rat-infested shooting gallery.

I really do wish he would die. Talentless twunt.

I'd second that, preferably a Toxic Twins double bill with Amy Winehouse in some manky rat-infested shooting gallery.

Being shot with manky rats in a gallery is too good for them !

Hang on isn't cruel to gallery rats ? :D

Razor

Been sent to prison for 14 Weeks!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7337212.stm

About f*****g time.

Well he won't be playing that "biggest ever show" on the 26th now will he? Just my luck, taking him off the DDP list, only to have him buggered to death in the showers, won't it? At least there'll be plenty of drugs for him inside.