Pete gig Shambles

PETE DOHERTY punched a girl in the face and damaged thousands of pounds worth of equipment at a gig – which wasn’t even his own.

The BABYSHAMBLES singer caused chaos when he turned up at London’s fashionable 333 club on Thursday night.

:lol:

Guest Guest

ull all a bunch of sad dicks

long live the libertines

Guest Guest

& Oasis

And Ultimate Kaos...and...err...Dumpy's Rusty Nuts?

There's a blast from the past! I haven't heard of Dumpy's Rusty Nuts for years, think the last time I saw them was 1987, wonder if they are still going.......

And Ultimate Kaos...and...err...Dumpy's Rusty Nuts?

There's a blast from the past! I haven't heard of Dumpy's Rusty Nuts for years, think the last time I saw them was 1987, wonder if they are still going.......

It seems they are still on the go.

As are (unbelievably) Bananarama. Didn't there used to be 3 of them?

Bananarama. Didn't there used to be 3 of them?

Maybe the drummer died? :lol:

regards,

Hein

Looking at the two who are left, I think they may be enough to for me (to make a middle aged fool of myself.)

ull all a bunch of sad dicks

long live the libertines

& Oasis

A new one, a ranter who can't even get the abuse into one post.

Guest Sir Guest

I just finished reading this entire thread. It was quite interesting to read.

I just want to defend his lovelyness. I met him on Sunday night, he jumped over a fence to speak to us. He was really nice and he kissed me on the cheek.

He seems to be much happier now than I've ever seen him and I'm not sure if you can stick him on the next list, it just doesn't seem as likely anymore.

:P

Sleep well.

I just want to defend his lovelyness. I met him on Sunday night, he jumped over a fence to speak to us. He was really nice and he kissed me on the cheek.

I hear that Marc Almond does that to some of his fans as well.........

Greetings.

I came across this forum whilst searching for Pete Doherty info, it's a lovely little forum so I signed up. I think that new 'pointless' celebrity/manic depressive, Max Carlish should be on the list for 2005 with the amount of Doherty fans that are gonna be wanting him dead. I predict that someone will attack him in the dead of night with a rusty and dull implement and if they don't... I... might. If not for the fact that he set Pete up but for being the most annoying, self-centred, disgusting little man ever to have set foot on screen.

If you didn't see the documentary (Stalking Pete Doherty) on Channel 4 last night, where were you??

I just had to tell someone. :P

P.S. NOT a pointless ranter.

.... I think that new 'pointless' celebrity/manic depressive, Max Carlish should be on the list for 2005 with the amount of Doherty fans that are gonna be wanting him dead. I predict that someone will attack him in the dead of night with a rusty and dull implement and if they don't... I... might. If not for the fact that he set Pete up but for being the most annoying, self-centred, disgusting little man ever to have set foot on screen.

If you didn't see the documentary (Stalking Pete Doherty) on Channel 4 last night, where were you??

I just had to tell someone. :P

P.S. NOT a pointless ranter.

Max Carlish? Who he?

Max Carlish is the guy that decided he would film a documentary on Pete Doherty because he found him interesting and wanted to seduce him (in the least sexual way possible although he did "fall in love with Peter"). Pete eventually became tired of Max following him everywhere and annoying the hell out of the band and basically told him to piss off. Max, extremely hurt and doubting he'd ever be able to hang out with Peter again, decided to sell photos of Pete smoking heroin to various tabloid newspapers which then led to Max getting the sh*t kicked out of him and Pete getting sent to prison for 4 days.

Here is a picture of the little prick, Max, above and "sweet sweet" Pete below...

max_pete.jpg

And here are some articles...

Stalking Pete Doherty

Doherty Arrested

I caught the end of that documentary. That's a pretty flattering picture of Max Carlish :P

Guest me

pete should just get off the smack

pete should just get off the smack

Is that anything to do with the 'sexual way' that Living Dead Girl alluded to?

Max Carlish is the guy that decided he would film a documentary on Pete Doherty because he found him interesting and wanted to seduce him (in the least sexual way possible although he did "fall in love with Peter").

Note to me: pete has a CAPITAL P. Sorry about the pedantry, but this current fad for using lower case at all times raises my blood pressure.

Note to me: pete has a CAPITAL P. Sorry about the pedantry, but this current fad for using lower case at all times raises my blood pressure.

Agreed. I find the trend for using "U" instead of "You" very irritating as well - I mean, "you" is only 3 letters and if people are too idle to type that then it doesn't bode well for their working lives............