I mean the man was brough up in a strict catholic house hes bound to have a pew issues.

You're being deliberately stupid now.

A mass of them probably

Guest poppet

Im not stupid i didn't notice until id posted it, but just for you "few" :huh:

so i didnt put it in capital big f****n deal, oh and by da way football fan im from manchester and i suport mancity.

I deeply sympathize with you :huh:

I mean the man was brough up in a strict catholic house hes bound to have a pew issues.

Hmm mesmells a rat....that looks like a deliberate pun to me...

Let's see ...poppet..."Not potato, perhaps"???

How does "she" know he's Canadian??

Anyway, if poppet is genuinely dyslexic, that's probably not her fault so we should welcome her to the site. Ranting disagreement is fine, poppet, but ease off the personal abuse and have a look at some of the other posts. You might enjoy them.

A mass of them probably

That's just bull you're trying to censer our new guest, there's pope for her yet though.

Guest poppet

Congradulations yes pew as in a seat in a church, see not so dumb and yes im a she. He lives in Toronto which is in canada.

Guest poppet

I am genuinly dyslexic , but not dumb. Thanx :huh:

Guest poppet

Im a women shouting are perogative

:huh:

oh and motorhead wouldnt no music if it smacked them in the face

Now you've just pissed me off. I'll type slowly so you get it. Motorhead, fans of all ages, all over the world. Babyshambles, angsty teenage girls, almost exclusive to England.

Does he make your day brighter? Is he the only one who knows exactly how you feel? Do you really think he understands you?

I doubt he would if you wrote it down.

And one more thing now you've got my gander up, isn't a dyslexic on an internet forum a bit like a blind guy watching TV? ;)

And one more thing now you've got my gander up, isn't a dyslexic on an internet forum a bit like a blind guy watching TV? ;)

I'll tell you a better one than that - at Covent Garden they do one performance of each opera with someone "signing" the words at the side of the stage for the deaf...

Now OK, deaf people going to the opera may sound insane but it gets worse.

Let's just suppose there are deaf people who might, in theory, want to just watch an opera live for £60-180 a ticket. The words are all on a bloody screen above the stage.

So the only possible beneficiary from the bird gurning and waving her arms about at the edge of the stage is a deaf illiterate. Unbelievable.

Since when did people go to the opera expecting to find out what it is about?

If you don't know the story before you go in, given that most singers don't even understand themselves what it is they're trying to belt out over an 80 man orchestra, you don't have much of a chance of finding out even if you do happen to understand whatever foreign language it's supposed to be in.

People go to the opera to show off their new clothes and to compete with one another for who has the strongest perfume. Absolutely no problem for the deaf, dumb or illiterate.

Probably the signing lady is still there because someone is providing money for it. Or it is a tradition or an ancient charter or something.

The show's not over till the fat lady signs, perhaps?

Pretty silly though, you are right.

People go to the opera to show off their new clothes and to compete with one another for who has the strongest perfume.

My wife goes to the opera to humilate my clients' ghastly wives.

Or it is a tradition or an ancient charter or something.

No - it's just PC bollocks - and you pay for it with the Arts Council grant and possibly Lottery money if you indulge.

Quite brilliant, sir - can't wait to use it - worth reading and writing drivel on this site for over a year for that one!!!

On first reading I thought that said sings. Is dyslexia contagious? ;)

What as dyslexia got to do with anything? and can i just say petes not the only one who understands me hes just very talented and good lookin. B)

What as dyslexia got to do with anything? and can i just say petes not the only one who understands me hes just very talented and good lookin. B)

Congratulations on registering. I just hope your future posts continue to give me as much amusement as your guest/ranter type ones.

thank you i think

As well as being dyslexic, can we assume that you are also blind and deaf?

I saw footage of Pete on GMTV this moring. Yesterday he threw beer over the camera man and the day before he spat at the camera man - what a child.

Welcome aboard Poppet.

Looking at your profile, I am shocked that you list one of your interests as 'drinking'. I should point out that not only are you a mere 17, but that we here at DL do not condone posting whilst drunk B)

btw - feel free to use a photograph as your avatar - seemed to work wonders for Dylan B)

I should point out that not only are you a mere 17, but that we here at DL do not condone posting whilst drunk  B)

OTOH drinking whilst posting is common practice, if I'm not mistaken.

regards,

Hein

....... but that we here at DL do not condone posting whilst drunk  B)

OTOH drinking whilst posting is common practice, if I'm not mistaken.

regards,

Hein

Oh dear, I've done both. Sorry.