I think he was in Aberdeen last night.

Wouldn't be surprised if he did pass through my (doesn't belong to me) town; GMTV did a report on how my town is the drugs capital of the north east.

All unfounded claims ofcourse :lol: .

Looks like he is off his healthy lifestyle.

And easyjet is not exactly an airline for the rich and the famous. Nice choice Pete. :lol:

Guest Give it a rest!!!&#3

Oh leave the guy alone.. !

He is totally misinterpreted, the press are prying and repulsive idiots.

Wish he was given space to live and breath without everyone slating him at every given opportunity and the press divulging into everything he does. Sure, people may not approve of his actions and his drug taking but get over it, his antics and drug taking are so well publicised where others are not. Lots of "celebrities" have taken drugs theyre just not self confessed addicts. Its his life afterall, his talent that hes wasting. Sure I like him, but i like him purely for his music, poetry and art. He is a genius, very talented guy. Oh and by the way just to add im not a "angsty teenage girl", dont stereotype please!!! Stop being so overly critical and stop condeming and moaning about him, Some of you (note the word "some") are so bloody judgemental - dont act like you know his personal life and motivations/reasons because you dont (nor do i)!!! Dont bitch about someone you dont know.

Give it a rest, leave him be

Cheers :lol:

Wish he was given space to live and breath without everyone slating him at every given opportunity and the press divulging into everything he does. Sure, people may not approve of his actions and his drug taking but get over it, his antics and drug taking are so well publicised where others are not. Lots of "celebrities" have taken drugs theyre just not self confessed addicts. Its his life afterall, his talent that hes wasting. Sure I like him, but i like him purely for his music, poetry and art. He is a genius, very talented guy. Oh and by the way just to add im not a "angsty teenage girl", dont stereotype please!!! Stop being so overly critical and stop condeming and moaning about him, Some of you (note the word "some") are so bloody judgemental - dont act like you know his personal life and motivations/reasons because you dont (nor do i)!!! Dont bitch about someone you dont know.

I am sure that once Pete Doherty gets rid of his drug habit and learns how to conduct himself in public, everyone, including the media will leave him alone.

i like him purely for his music, poetry and art.

I need a bit of advice here. This isn't the first time that a comment like this has surfaced. I am aware that Pete is a singer, so I'll give you music, but where do the other two come into it? I'm not aware of any great paintings, or sculptures, or sonnets, or anything really that qualifies him for these titles.

DWB :lol:

I shall consider leaving him alone when he stops breathing.

I am 'bloody judgemental' I know but I plain dislike Doherty. I was given the privillage of hearing some of Doherty's 'poetry' (aka drivel) on a bus to University. It really did not appeal to me at all. In actual fact, it was S**t.

On his personal side, I refuse to have any high regard for someone who spits at people (even if it is a GMTV camera man). I'm also not particularly fond of junkies or to louts. So all in all, I hate him. :o

PS. Should the guest come back don't bitch about me. You shouldn't bitch about someone you don't know. :o

By labelling him 'genius', you seem to have come to a rather rash judgement yourself! I have never known a music artist of such low commercial standing, surrounded by such sychophants! For every tabloid hack calling him a worthless junkie, there are naive people saying how brilliant he is!

Somewhere in the middle is probably more accurate.

I hope he gets some really bad crack. :o

Guest ....!

Not all of his poetry has been published as yet and it is not widely availible, however search it on the internet and you will be able to find some im sure. He also has a new art and photographic book coming out soon. (Now that thats taken care of)..

The press demonise him to such a high extent, its unreal. Thats all very well that most of you despise him but judge him on what he does best and fair play you are allowed your opinion, however alot of you seem distorted by the media. I dont approve of alot of his behaviour, i think its mostly downright unappropriate. But hes so heavily criticised, nothing he does seems right to anyone and people act so superior and are very downgrading. It his personal life, why do people feel the need to intrude and pass judgement in a negative fashion!? Lots of people seem to get a thrill from capitalising on such negativity!! Alot of you have never seen him perform his own stuff yet you feel you can censure him....which is wrong i feel. I know alot of teenage girls and boys see him as some sort of cult superstar. I understand he is far from that and that many people like him because he is rebellious and appears to have no fear. But not me. I dont think he has the strongest of voices by a long shot but his lyrics are brilliant. Not many so called "celebrities" can be portrayed through lyrics..... No one can deny that he writes from the heart, his lyrics are sometimes too personal. Alot can be taken from his lyrics, if you allow understanding. All im saying is let him shine where he truly does...

Oh and just so you know im the guest from before :lol::)

Portrait by Stela Vine, oil on canvas, 2004.

petew7az.jpg

Probably the closest to "art" that Pete will ever get.

Not all of his poetry has been published as yet and it is not widely availible, however search it on the internet and you will be able to find some im sure.

Yup. I found this little tidbit here:

Pete Doherty

Ask A Stupid Question (excerpt)

Someone on or above the earth, tell me why on

earth, does she beg for love at the feet of men

who snatch hers from her, selling it on to themselves

at a profit that can't possibly reflect its worth

This always ungentle robbery, is not a plot of lust,

because she is very conscious of her select for lovers,

particularly in relation to her gains, to her own

sexual harvest

Unsurprisingly, it is crap.

I dont approve of alot of his behaviour, i think its mostly downright unappropriate.

Keep that thought. Being an artist is no excuse for being a yob. Being unable to keep one's hands from the white and brown sweeties isn't either.

regards,

Hein

Guest embarrassed4uall

Kate Moss dumps Pete after she gets caught. Blaming Pete? Not going to work. Ms. Moss,anyone who knows anything about being a model could tell you that you had a problem way before Mr. Doherty ever came ino your life. Even if he was doing drugs right along side of you, I am sure he didn't cram them up your nose forceably. As for Pete Moss, did anyone take a good look at Pete? Let's hope that Pete steers clear of the idiots that keep him down, focus' on his music and shows the music world what he can do. Id it just me, or does he resemble a young Paul McCartney?

[Copy of post deleted -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

Not all of his poetry has been published as yet and it is not widely availible, however search it on the internet and you will be able to find some im sure. He also has a new art and photographic book coming out soon. (Now that thats taken care of)..

The press demonise him to such a high extent, its unreal. Thats all very well that most of you despise him but judge him on what he does best and fair play you are allowed your opinion, however alot of you seem distorted by the media. I dont approve of alot of his behaviour, i think its mostly downright unappropriate. But hes so heavily criticised, nothing he does seems right to anyone and people act so superior and are very downgrading. It his personal life, why do people feel the need to intrude and pass judgement in a negative fashion!? Lots of people seem to get a thrill from capitalising on such negativity!! Alot of you have never seen him perform his own stuff yet you feel you can censure him....which is wrong i feel. I know alot of teenage girls and boys see him as some sort of cult superstar. I understand he is far from that and that many people like him because he is rebellious and appears to have no fear. But not me. I dont think he has the strongest of voices by a long shot but his lyrics are brilliant. Not many so called "celebrities" can be portrayed through lyrics..... No one can deny that he writes from the heart, his lyrics are sometimes too personal. Alot can be taken from his lyrics, if you allow understanding. All im saying is let him shine where he truly does...

Oh and just so you know im the guest from before :lol::)

I just think he's s***. :)

Incredibly overated.

If you want to talk demonisation then look at how he portrays himself to the media.

Tedious Link: Popstar Pete Pooh Pooh's Prison Punishment

If he wants to take bucket loads of crack and heroin then more power too him... the more the merrier. If it means I don't have to listen to his constant whining and be subjected to his 'art' then I'd help him administer the dose that finally puts us out of our misery! Please save us the sob story about how hard he has it. It doesn't wash... If this dick wants rob and blackmail people then I hope to see him in doing hard time with Charlie Bronson. The sooner he does the decent thing and removes himself from the gene pool the better... hopefully he'll do it in a spectacular pact with his current squeeze Kate! If he can somehow get Courtney Love in there as well I'll personally fly everyone over for tea and crumpets at Chez HOS...

Either way he ain't no Hendrix. ;)

If this dick wants rob and blackmail people then I hope to see him in doing hard time with Charlie Bronson.

When we combine this with

this looks like a match made in heaven. Or hell, as the case may be.

regards,

Hein

If this dick wants rob and blackmail people then I hope to see him in doing hard time with Charlie Bronson.

When we combine this with

this looks like a match made in heaven. Or hell, as the case may be.

regards,

Hein

Drug fuelled, homosexual, rentboy/musician Vs Anti drugs, heterosexual, serial hostage taker...

... now that's reality TV that would really make good viewing.

I'm with HOS on this one, overated and crap.

Yup!

Yup!

You captains do stick together, just like that other Scots combo, 'oatmeal and potatoes'. :lol:

Yup!

You captains do stick together, just like that other Scots combo, 'oatmeal and potatoes'. :lol:

Dae ye no mean haggis & neeps & tatties? :)

Yup!

Dae ye no mean haggis & neeps & tatties? :)

Probably, I bow to your better judgement, having rarely been north of Norfolk. (I did go to Berwick on Tweed once).

Guest ..............!

Yea fair enough, however you should never imply you wish someone to die... downright narrowminded!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you accept and truly believe the S**t the tabloids and media write then clearly your not the brightest and (ill repeat) are very narrow minded. Take for example todays edition of The People. The story opens as "Junkie singer Pete Doherty sparked fury last night after police had to rescue a besotted 15-year old schoolgirl from one of his concert tour buses" and "Race to save fan 15, from junkie Pete bus". Your immediate reaction is shock horror, what?? but the story just completely proves my point, its totally portrayed and percepted wrong. It does not say until near the end - "Doherty was unaware the 15 year old was in his coach convoy and was livid when he found out" Meanwhile it was the front headline and took a double spread from page 4-5.

His lyrics are amazing.

Heres something for you.........

"APPEARANCE IS NOT ALWAYS REALITY"

Yea fair enough, however you should never imply you wish someone to die... downright narrowminded!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nowt to do with narrow mindedness, I'm sick of hearing about him. If crack cocaine and heroin is his thing then I wish he'd speed up The Reaper. Do the job properly or it just demonstrates that it's something else he's s*** at. :lol:

If you accept and truly believe the S**t the tabloids and media write then clearly your not the brightest and (ill repeat) are very narrow minded.

It's nothing to do with the tabloids, I don't like him. Same as you don't like me. The man was convicted of blackmail and robbery so spare the sob story about how hard his life is... boo f***ing hoo... There are enough criminals in society that get away with loads so don't expect anyone to shed a tear when they finally convict one. :)

Take for example todays edition of The People. The story opens as "Junkie singer Pete Doherty sparked fury last night after police had to rescue a besotted 15-year old schoolgirl from one of his concert tour buses" and "Race to save fan 15, from junkie Pete bus". Your immediate reaction is shock horror, what??

No. My immediate reaction is to turn the pages and look at the tits.

but the story just completely proves my point, its totally portrayed and percepted wrong. It does not say until near the end - "Doherty was unaware the 15 year old was in his coach convoy and was livid when he found out" Meanwhile it was the front headline and took a double spread from page 4-5.

I still want him to remove himself from the gene pool... the People (or any other newspaper) didn't help me realise that I don't like his music... his music did that.

His lyrics are amazing.

He ain't no Hendrix. Not even fit to lick p*** off his gravestone. ;)

Down in Albion, ah they're black and blue

But we don't talk about that

Are you from 'round here, how do you do?

I'd like to talk about that

Talk over gin in teacups and leaves on the lawn

Violence in bus stops and the pale thin girl with eyes forlorn

Aah, gin in teacups and leaves on the lawn

Violence in dole queues and the pale thin girl behind the checkout

But if you're looking for a cheap talk glint with perspiration

There's a four-mile queue outside the disused power station

Now come away, won't you come away

We'll go to Deptford, Digbeth, Dartford...

Anywhere in Albion

Yellowing classics

And canons at dawn

Reebok classics

And canons at dawn

But if you're looking for a cheap sort that's in false anticipation

It'll be waiting in the photo booth at the railway station

Ah come away, won't you come away

We're going to...

Watford, London Fields, Barnet

Anywhere oh

If you're looking for a cheap sort that's in false anticipation

It'll be waiting in the photo booth at the underground station

Oh come away, won't you come away

We're going to...

>>>>>>>>

Every sweet little lie ever whispered to you now rings true

No need to wake the sleeping dogs when they'll just turn on you

I'll make my way instead to the foots of your ivory tower

But no love do I find there amongst the leaves and the dying flowers

What became of the lover in you?

Beat the swine black and blue

You and I, me and you

The Thames and the Mersey, the Tyne and the Wear and the Clyde

They spew slums like gravy on the banks of the poisonous tyde

They washed up the pale thin girl, alone in her ivory tower

Scratching her skin with the thorns that grow on the stems of the wild flower

Beat the swine black and blue

You and I, me and you

What became of the working class?

Nike, Reebok, Adidas, scratch cards, pimples, ecstasy

Hooray fo the 21st Century

Living in a looking glass as the beauty of life goes by

You're going to be so old, you're going to be so old

Your skin's so cold

Hooray for the 21st Century

>>>>>>

[snip]

That's a bit silly, posting Libertines lyrics, innit?

regards,

Hein

[snip]

That's a bit silly, posting Libertines lyrics, innit?

regards,

Hein

I agree. It does not serve a useful purpose.