What kind of website is this!! Totally IMMORAL. Disgusting.

All you users who frequent this forum are seriously TWISTED, and have the cheek to go slagging off others!!

Get yourselves sorted.

Oooh the irony... ;)

Guest maria123

well, the man must be doing something right, as he has such a big fan base, and peolpe like me understand him, i mean what is it??? is it that he is successful, or maybe the fact that he knows how to write songs or maybe that he is shaggin* kate moss, let me think.....cos u wouldnt like to would u!.

People are afraid of them both together as they are a great successful duo and thats what pisses peolpe off. Its easy to call someone a dick, but for what? he takes drugs wooooh, half of the bloody country probably do. Only because he is exposed he is hated, no one is perfect.

Guest Seriously twisted

Yea proves the point even further when you get back immature comments such as "yawn"..... Put up a better defense for your pathetic and narrow minded comments because so far the reasoning is non existant.!! Your clearly prejudiced against him and that cant be good. Why do you feel the need to discriminate? Sure, he has a problem but i agree with Maria - alot of drugging goes on behind the scenes and is not exposed and as she rightly said not everyone is perfect. Yet i can see the lyrical qualities within him without focusing on the negativity! Just wait until Babyshambles album comes out , read his lyrics then judge him purely on his lyrics/music. The media feed off your idiotic belief in what they say - however you dont seem to realise just how much the truth is distorted. Right now, the users on this site are twisted and you know it. God help you if you dont.

Lets see some intelligent comments in reply.

Lets see some intelligent comments in reply

1. Scroll up / go back a page.

2. Read the exchange between Magere Hein and VileBody.

3. Fail to comprehend it.

4. Ask yourself if you are qualified to comment on the intelligence of our members.

5. Go away.

well, the man must be doing something right, as he has such a big fan base, and peolpe like me understand him, i mean what is it???

Probably all rebellious teenagers trying to be outrageous and cool. I once had the pleasure of meeting a Doherty fan and she was one of the above stated. We didn't get on very well.

is it that he is successful, or maybe the fact that he knows how to write songs or maybe that he is shaggin* kate moss, let me think.....cos u wouldnt like to would u!.

Pete Doherty is not successful; he is more famous for the drugs than he is for the music. I have no desire to write songs and no desire to shag Kate Moss.

People are afraid of them both together as they are a great successful duo and thats what pisses peolpe off. Its easy to call someone a dick, but for what? he takes drugs wooooh, half of the bloody country probably do. Only because he is exposed he is hated, no one is perfect.

Indeed no one is perfect (except perhaps Josco). I don't discriminate against him for being a junkie or for being famous, its when the two combine that I get worried. How many narrow minded teens will want to be like Doherty and therefore start taking drugs.

Why do you feel the need to discriminate?

I think I have answered this above. I do not discriminate but become worried of his influence over younger fans. I would rather see him dead than have 100 more junkies on the streets.

Sure, he has a problem but i agree with Maria - alot of drugging goes on behind the scenes and is not exposed

Perhaps he should keep that in his private life and not fall over the streets. If others manage, whats stopping him? You may argue that this is his private life but in my opinion he could perhaps at least try to keep his addiction behind closed doors.

Babyshambles album comes out , read his lyrics then judge him purely on his lyrics/music.

Its not my cup of tea. Besides, I dislike him for the way he treated that Union Flag at Live8.

The media feed off your idiotic belief in what they say - however you dont seem to realise just how much the truth is distorted.

Its not our idiotic belief - I'm afraid its fact. Don't talk down to us, we know the way tabloids work. However it must be noted that pictures don't lie. The guy looks terrible in some of his pictures. It must also be noted that over 100 witnesses aboard a plane cannot all be lying. So in all fairness the press can justify the stories and thus we can believe them.

Right now, the users on this site are twisted and you know it.

I'm not twisted, just a decent (subject to opinion) law abiding citizen concerned over an increase in drug use caused by Pete Doherty glamourising his life style. On the other hand, he may be the perfect advert against drugs because I do not have any need to be like him.

Please stop annoying us now - try this site.

To be fair of course, I don't give a monkey's what the plural of haggis is, but if it diverts this dismal thread away from a bunch of illiterate adolescents wittering on about the merits or otherwise of some D-list druggy...

That was partly my original intention. I thought of a pithy put-down to one of the Pete-defenders but then decided not to post it, rather to squirrel it away and use at a time when it would not go too far over heads.

Guest ?

So yea enlighten me as to why your all members on this filth????

Your not twisted? right?

hmmm...................................

go on then..

Guest hah

Mod note: The following is a pointless rant from an idiot who doesn't know the meaning of Caps Lock. I urge you all to make jokes of this creature.

YOU ARE ALL A JOKE

WER DO YOU GET OFF ON A WEBSITE LIKE THIS????

SICK BASTARDSSS

DO U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID YOU ARE????

DID YOU KNOW THAT AFTER THE LIBERTINES RELEASED THERE FIRST ALBUM PETE GOT *THOUSANDS* OF LETTERS FROM FANS SAYING, "YOUVE SAVED MY LIFE, I WAS GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE, YOUR MUSIC, POETRY AND TALENT HAS GIVEN ME *HOPE* IN LIFE"

BUT OF COURSE YOU ALL LOVE DEATH DONT YAH.

EH?? THATS WHY YOU HATE HIM, LESS DEATH AROUND FOR YAH???

SICKOS

DONT EVER CRITISE SOMETHING YOU KNOW *NOTHING* ABOUT

PETE POETRY AND TALENT WILL LIVE ON EVEN AFTER HE IS DEAD

AND HES EDUCATED SO MANY KIDS IN SUCH IMMENSE PEOTRY, YEATS AND THE LIKE

BUT YOUR AL UNEDUCATED PERVERTS EH????

GET A LIFE

I like it when the sun comes out.

It makes me warm and happy. :huh:

:D

YOU ARE ALL A JOKE

WER DO YOU GET OFF ON A WEBSITE LIKE THIS????

SICK BASTARDSSS

DO U HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID YOU ARE????

DID YOU KNOW THAT AFTER THE LIBERTINES RELEASED THERE FIRST ALBUM PETE GOT *THOUSANDS* OF LETTERS FROM FANS SAYING, "YOUVE SAVED MY LIFE, I WAS GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE, YOUR MUSIC, POETRY AND TALENT HAS GIVEN ME *HOPE* IN LIFE"

BUT OF COURSE YOU ALL LOVE DEATH DONT YAH.

EH?? THATS WHY YOU HATE HIM, LESS DEATH AROUND FOR YAH???

SICKOS

DONT EVER CRITISE SOMETHING YOU KNOW *NOTHING* ABOUT

PETE POETRY AND TALENT WILL LIVE ON EVEN AFTER HE IS DEAD

AND HES EDUCATED SO MANY KIDS IN SUCH IMMENSE PEOTRY, YEATS AND THE LIKE

BUT YOUR AL UNEDUCATED PERVERTS EH????

GET A LIFE

Ok, we'll stop it. Sorry.

Everyone agreed? Good, let's not talk about Mr. Doherty any more. No more posts on this thread, people, starting from... NOW. :huh:

Windsor - do you want to remove that post or am I closing (and maybe deleting) this thread?

This thread has been interesting/amusing at times but this forum is not going to host pointless slanging matches.

Guest hhaahha

HAHA calm yourself Windsor. Seem to have annoyed you quite a bit!!! Dont like to be portrayed as a sick bastard perhaps? thats what you are though, no denying it :huh: Even more so now. Well done mate

Guest Guest

Oh dear, all in the name of a good debate. :huh:

Agreed - this thread is closed for now.

Too many of Mr Doherty's fans are unable to express themselves in any civil way and seem to bring out the worst in some of our regular posters.

The DeathList forum, believe it or not, does have some sort of topic. Although not everything here has to be completely on-topic, about 4 million column inches have been written about the talented or otherwise Mr Doherty since this thread last had any relevance.

Got to be worth an outside bet for 2006? Looks worse than a corpse now :D

(First post here so sorry if he has been mentioned already!)

Welcome Miller, you're my new best friend. :D

This thread should be called Pete D'oh!erty. That's the last I'm going to say on the matter. Enter the Mods...

[Topics merged -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

Thought I'd push this back to the top so I can have a laugh at the Pete ranters. It's been nearly a week without them :lol:

I already know the cause of Pete's death (when it comes).

I believe he will die as direct result of a terrible accident that occured in 1979 otherwise known as birth.

If not, he shall die as a result of the 1978 accident, known as conception.

:lol:

All this slanging match stuff concerning Mr Doherty is a result of his web-based rise to prominence, a relatively recent development in Rock music. The Libertines forged their popularity through the internet, so their fans are very net-savvy. So for God's sake don't slag off the Arctic Monkeys or we'll get more of the same. Doherty seemed an interesting enough character untill he clapped eyes on that arch parasite, Kate Moss. Since then its been downhill for him, downhill for her, downhill for Indie Rock and downhill for the rest of us...