You have to finish it in 20 minutes, though, which is gross.  They don't say what the price is. 

He doesn't look as though he's enjoying it.  Mind you, the baked beans would put me off.

29 minutes ago, Toast said:

You have to finish it in 20 minutes, though, which is gross.  They don't say what the price is. 

He doesn't look as though he's enjoying it.  Mind you, the baked beans would put me off.

True. Well, not the beans bit.

What is that old saying? Knowledge is knowing you could give that challenge a good go, wisdom is knowing eating that much so fast would make you ill.

I say old saying, I just made it up.

34 minutes ago, Toast said:

£17-50p it seems and you can have tomatoes instead of beans. :D

dalby.jpg?resize=620,381&ssl=1

Swap the mushrooms for black pudding and I'd fucking ruin that fucker, 15 mins tops.

In other news, PeDo is looking well as ever.

• Like 1

It doesn't look very nice tbh.  And including burger and chips seems like cheating to me, those don't belong on a breakfast plate, it's a different meal.  Also onion rings, and I'm not sure about bubble & squeak either. 

Yes to black pudding though, and they could bung some white pudding on there as well.

17 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Cheapskates no Toast!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

£17.50? I'd have thought 40 quid or so based on normal breakfast prices.  Bargain even if you don't finish it in 20.

Err I mean too much food, yuck, honest...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Toast said:

It doesn't look very nice tbh.  And including burger and chips seems like cheating to me, those don't belong on a breakfast plate, it's a different meal.  Also onion rings, and I'm not sure about bubble & squeak either. 

Yes to black pudding though, and they could bung some white pudding on there as well.

This thread has sent me down a Randy Santel hole on YouTube. The "World's Largest Breakfast Challenge" does come with white pudding.

• Like 1

Salivating something chronic with all this talk of white pudding, though it seems to be rare as rocking horse shit down here :(

10 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

This thread has sent me down a Randy Santel hole on YouTube. The "World's Largest Breakfast Challenge" does come with white pudding.

I must admit to finding Mr Santel's videos strangely compulsive viewing.  However, Matt Stonie is the man when it comes to speed eating.

2 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Would have been poetic justice if he passed out halfway through and someone forcibly injected the remainder into him

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

Can we file the fact he's constantly got the munchies as an unfair advantage here?

Or he was walking past the cafe and he saw written on the window 'wraps - only £3 each'.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Oooft.

What sort of man leaves the eggs to the end, ie 19 minutes old fried eggs on a salver, outside, would be greasy junky food.

Okay, fair enough.

* as others have said, that isn't a breakfast.

Looking good and lost weight, claims the Daily Mail. Hmm.

45898399-9825865-image-a-75_1627291546170.jpg

Going by their photo of him in May 2021, he's still finishing that All Day Breakfast:

45665885-9825865-Then_Pete_was_seen_with_a_fuller_figure_when_he_was_spotted_step-a-186_1627395360156.jpg

• Haha 3

Well, to be fair he does look a whole lot better! Good for him, hopefully he'll manage to stay off drugs. 

46127457-9847313-image-a-19_162773981542

While his thread is prominent, he's in the Buzzcocks Christmas special on Sky. Looks well enough and content with life.

• Like 1