u sick bunch of saddos, pete's a gr8 guy an who gives a f*ck if hes into drugs an that. u lot r a load of sick pervs always wishign people die and get disieases. i hope u all burn in hell u sad muppets, pete docherty has got more tallent in his little finga than all of u sychos put 2getha. hes a poet and a profit. his songs give more pleasure 2 real people like me than u can understand in your sad little world of death an gloom. u sick c*nts all deserve to get casncer for wishing that pete would die. hell live forever, hes 1 of tha greats. pete wil live 4 eva.

Edited to add: an hes as sexy as f*ck. u lot r all ugly cretins i bet.

That was good. :D

A little too good if you ask me.... :ph34r:

:P

Not forgetting the tabloid press raising him up as a persecuted folk hero, while simultaneously blaming Tony Blair for not being tough on drugs.

Not forgetting the tabloid press raising him up as a persecuted folk hero, while simultaneously blaming Tony Blair for not being tough on drugs.

Tough on drugs? 3000 spliffs and I'm still not classed as a dealer?

Tough on drugs? 3000 spliffs and I'm still not classed as a dealer?

Is that a confession Mr. Josco?

If so then I feel compelled to make an arrest.

"You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."

Come along quietly.

Tough on drugs?  3000 spliffs and I'm still not classed as a dealer?

Yeah, I'm trying to cut down to around 1500 a week myself. Allen Carr's book is really helping; I'd "high"ly recommend it :referee:

Pete Doherty has been arested again.

This time he was driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.

Do you suppose he has any gigs in Paris comming up in 2006 :angry: ...

Pete Doherty has been arested  again.

This time he was driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.

Do you suppose he has any gigs in Paris comming up in 2006 :angry: ...

Doherty's former drug dealer has been diagnosed as HIV positive,

he thinks Doherty should get a test as they used to share needles.

And because Doherty has been shagging Kate Moss....this could be interesting.

"Me, Pete Doherty, driving a car under the influence of drugs and drink? With MY reputation?"

Really.

I do hope you are of the fairer sex. If not I'm not sure that Pete has ever batted for the other team :angry:

Really.

I do hope you are of the fairer sex. If not I'm not sure that Pete has ever batted for the other team :angry:

If you are totally spaced out on whatever narcotic(s) happen to be available, I should think that one would not really care who one was batting for (or with)

Really.

I do hope you are of the fairer sex. If not I'm not sure that Pete has ever batted for the other team :wub:

If you are totally spaced out on whatever narcotic(s) happen to be available, I should think that one would not really care who one was batting for (or with)

Actually he is a switch hitter. :angry:

Pete Doherty’s previous occupation

Actually he is a switch hitter.  :angry:

Never heard the expression before.

His mother must be so proud..............

Plus he made out with Elton John at Live 8. So should we be adding Sir Elts, David Furnish (how great a gay name is that?) and Kate (good spot Windsor) Moss for DL 2006? 'Cos they all have AIDS by now, you know.

Actually he is a switch hitter.  :angry:

Never heard the expression before.

His mother must be so proud..............

Plus he made out with Elton John at Live 8. So should we be adding Sir Elts, David Furnish (how great a gay name is that?) and Kate (good spot Windsor) Moss for DL 2006? 'Cos they all have AIDS by now, you know.

Maybe Kate Moss will kill herself due to the recentheat of the cocaine video..

Where's that "Deathlist Fantasy Team" thread? :wub:

Guest Guest

yeah hes defo a loose cannon . but his music is class

Guest Toke Deltorso
U BUNCH OF SICK F**KS!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU GET YOUR KICKS FROM PEOPLES DEATH

SICK AS f**k!!

Different strokes for different folks!. B)

Really.

I do hope you are of the fairer sex. If not I'm not sure that Pete has ever batted for the other team :D

Actually he is a switch hitter. :P

Well there you go!

Just like the Romans and Greek Empires before him.

After getting fed up shagging some of the best looking women around nothing like a bit shirt lifting to pass the time.

As Romans professed, girls are for procreation and boys are for recreation.

No wonder the Bitish Empire went down the back passage :D

The latest on the Kate Moss cocaine prosecution that grips the nation is the Metropolitan police have apparently seized the videotape of her railing up from the Daily Mirror. They are still considering prosecuting her, which would require her extradition from the US.

A quick reality check. It was decided we don't need to have an inquiry into the July 7 bombings, presumably so the police can focus their resources where they're truly required.

I'll be Kate's lawyer for 5 seconds. "It was icing sugar, your honour. Prove it wasn't. The defence rests".

By the way, a strong case was made at the DL committee meeting for the inclusion of Pete D on next year's list. It was voted down, but if it gets enough support here that could be changed. So, who wants to see Pete on DL 2006?

By the way, a strong case was made at the DL committee meeting for the inclusion of Pete D on next year's list.  It was voted down, but if it gets enough support here that could be changed.  So, who wants to see Pete on DL 2006?

A tricky one.

If he keeps going the way he's gone recently, then he's a very good bet for 2007.

Then again, his life is so chaotic, he might even end up as a near miss for 2006. :P

He'll definitely be appearing on at least one of my deathpool entries.

By the way, a strong case was made at the DL committee meeting for the inclusion of Pete D on next year's list. It was voted down, but if it gets enough support here that could be changed. So, who wants to see Pete on DL 2006?

Nope. Not worth flapping about. Won't die, won't make any decent records, won't achieve anything other than encouraging semi-literate ranting.

By the way, a strong case was made at the DL committee meeting for the inclusion of Pete D on next year's list.  It was voted down, but if it gets enough support here that could be changed.  So, who wants to see Pete on DL 2006?

Nope. Not worth flapping about. Won't die, won't make any decent records, won't achieve anything other than encouraging semi-literate ranting.

I agree. He will be here for some time yet, although I think he will fade into obscurity.

Still fancy Miss Moss though......thwoaaar!

Still fancy Miss Moss though......thwoaaar!

ugh

The latest on the Kate Moss cocaine prosecution that grips the nation is the Metropolitan police have apparently seized the videotape of her railing up from the Daily Mirror. They are still considering prosecuting her, which would require her extradition from the US.

A quick reality check. It was decided we don't need to have an inquiry into the July 7 bombings, presumably so the police can focus their resources where they're truly required.

I'll be Kate's lawyer for 5 seconds. "It was icing sugar, your honour. Prove it wasn't. The defence rests".

It's too bad at that as well. She's truly useless.

As for Pete, I'd say leave him off. There's a chance his self-destruction could catch up with him, but remember that big players on many 60s-80s music artists are still around, and they were doing just as bad, if not worse.