Anyway, getting back to the subject of the thread, our Mister Doherty is a Queens Park Rangers fan & appears to have taken their lack of success quite badly.

One wonders whether the rest of the Loftus Road faithful are out riding in Jaguars whilst off their heads on crack...

All of Petey's arrests and convictions for drugs are running together at this point. I'm afraid to post links to any articles because I haven't the slightest clue if they're old news or not.

OK, first hand report from our man about town. Mr Shambles lived up to his reputation as a fairly piss-poor entertainer, but first-class junkie. Last seen driving off in a Jag with the needles out.

OK, first hand report from our man about town. Mr Shambles lived up to his reputation as a fairly piss-poor entertainer, but first-class junkie. Last seen driving off in a Jag with the needles out.

Interestingly enough, the term "jag" is glaswegian slang for an injection by needle, e.g. "We're off tae Mumbai next week; I've just had all me jags at the doctor's", or the ever-popular "I'm just off tae jag up this wee wrap o' scag",

Perhaps Mr. Doherty's use of the marque is a subtle nod to his intravenous habit? Or maybe I give him too much credit...

I reckon Prescott knows the "score", though. He's got two jags.

Queens Park Rangers obviously looking after their number one celebrity fan- something to keep his cider cool.

QPR In Go All Innovative Shock

Now, if they could just start selling something to keep his rocks nice & safe...

PMSL.

Quality, Tempus Sir, quality!

Guest The Raven

A very good friend of mine is sporting 2 black eyes and a broken nose care of Pete 'Dickhead' Doherty who threw his mike stand off stage on Thursday night into the audience! My friend Billy, massively brilliant lead guitar of the fabulously talented Via Negativa, (unlike the totally talentless and wasted Doherty) still managed to play with skill and verve on Friday night. If you wanna see a genuinely talented band, they (Via Negativa - Metal in the vein of Alice in Chains meet Metallica) are headlining the Dublin Castle on 29th!

:dead:

A very good friend of mine is sporting 2 black eyes and a broken nose care of Pete 'Dickhead' Doherty who threw his mike stand off stage on Thursday night into the audience! My friend Billy, massively brilliant lead guitar of the fabulously talented Via Negativa, (unlike the totally talentless and wasted Doherty) still managed to play with skill and verve on Friday night. If you wanna see a genuinely talented band, they (Via Negativa - Metal in the vein of Alice in Chains meet Metallica) are headlining the Dublin Castle on 29th!

:lol:

Hang on, did I read that right? He played with the Verve on Friday night?

Kudos!

Headlining Dublin Castle on the 29th? Metal in the vein of Alice in Chains meet Metallica eh? I take it the local paper will be running a Spot the Q as against Spot the Ball?

A very good friend of mine is sporting 2 black eyes and a broken nose care of Pete 'Dickhead' Doherty who threw his mike stand off stage on Thursday night into the audience!

Serves him right for watching that shite. :huh:

regards,

Hein

A very good friend of mine is sporting 2 black eyes and a broken nose care of Pete 'Dickhead' Doherty who threw his mike stand off stage on Thursday night into the audience!

Serves him right for watching that shite. :)

regards,

Hein

Huzzah, Magere Hein!

Once again, I find the forum lacking a kudos button...

Guest Himler

Serves him right for watching that shite. ;)

regards,

Hein

two words:

Legal Aid

Serves him right for watching that shite. ;)

two words:

Legal Aid

Do you mean that I need some now?

regards,

Hein

Guest Himler

Has dickie been in touch?

Has dickie been in touch?

Not yet. ;)

regards,

Hein

Guest Himler

I feel a "Man about the House of Lords" moment comiing on ;)

Guest p3bbl3z

Pete arrested twice in one day for possesion of a class a drug!!

unfortunatly hes on a road to self destruction!! :lol:

Pete arrested twice in one day for possesion of a class a drug!!

unfortunatly hes on a road to self destruction!! :)

Excellent. (Monty Burns style).

:lol:

And apparently for assault as well. There's conflicting reports that he's been remanded in custody or been released on bail. I can't wait for the trial.

"The defendant asked for 5,768 similar offences to be taken into account".

:)

And apparently for assault as well. There's conflicting reports that he's been remanded in custody or been released on bail. I can't wait for the trial.

"The defendant asked for 5,768 similar offences to be taken into account".

:)

He's been remanded in custody

"Doherty appeared in the same court last week to admit possessing heroin, crack cocaine, morphine and marijuana."

He's a one-man walking drugs department store isn't he?

Isn't it about time this useless twat stopped stealing oxygen and did us all a favour? It would'nt be so bad if he could actually sing.

Dead before 30 IMO :)

Arctic Monkeys have taken his groups crown and they appear at gigs too B)

I've just downloaded their CD this afternoon, so I shall be interested to see if all the hype is warranted later.

I know I'm going to get shot down in flames for this, but I do think Doherty is an immense talent- it's just a shame that the skag's taken over the music in his list of personal priorities.

To be honest, the Babyshambles album was a massive disappointment, which was probably to be expected given his chaotic lifestyle at the time of recording, but I personally rate the two Libertines albums among the best in my collection. Their second, self-titled, album in particular is exceptional.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions & the world is a far richer place for it, but I do get dogged off with these people (especially the press) who slag the man off when it's obvious they've never sat down & listened one of his albums in his life.

Okay, so he's a crackhead with a small penis, but he is/was a class songwriter.

I shall now retreat behind the barricades & await the charge.... :)

To be honest, the Babyshambles album was a massive disappointment, which was probably to be expected given his chaotic lifestyle at the time of recording, but I personally rate the two Libertines albums among the best in my collection. Their second, self-titled, album in particular is exceptional.

I must admit that I don't know the Libertines' albums. I did see Babyshambles at Later recently. They were rubbish.

regards,

Hein

I must admit that I don't know the Libertines' albums. I did see Babyshambles at Later recently. They were rubbish.

regards,

Hein

And you resisted the urge to assault Jools Holland?

Tres commendable, bud.