I'm sure this has been posted already, but I just have to make sure I'm 100% clear on the issue:

Is this a completey NEW thing, aside from all the other things?

Pete is having an enforced late Christmas break. :o;);):skill2::P:) Bravo, that judge!

Is anyone surprised? disappointed? wanting their money back? or even interested?

Good riddance....

Pete is having an enforced late Christmas break. :o;);):skill2::P:)

Is anyone surprised? disappointed? wanting their money back? or even interested?

Good riddance....

Yeah, okay, but at the end of the day, who exactly is he hurting, apart from himself?

At the end of the day, I have a sneaking suspicion that the Metropolitan's finest are queuing up to nick him, purely because he's a celebrity. Let's face it, if they bothered non-famous people on the grounds of 'looking dishevelled' I'd constantly be on remand.

Coppers love nicking someone famous, in the hope of getting their smarmy mugs in the paper. For example, the legions of old bill who swooped on Pete Townsend's pad to lift a few computers or the entire force currently drawing straws for the opportunity of meeting Kate Moss at the airport when she decides to come home.

I think there's a genuine case for saying that our Pete is being persecuted, but then again, if you are going to cram your motor or person with illegal substances in the clear knowledge of this, then how much sympathy can you have?

As for those who've bought Babyshambles tickets in the meantime & may miss out due to any incarceration, well, what can you say? Only fools would part with their hard earned to see someone as currently unreliable as Doherty, so they deserve all they get.

From the article:

Plain-clothes police officers stopped Doherty and searched him, finding a wrap of white powder in the pocket of his jeans, the court heard.

At the time, Doherty told the officers: "It was in my pocket from earlier, I didn't even know it was there."

He added: "Please, officers, don't do this. I've got a gig tonight, cut me a break." Babyshambles had been due to play in Newcastle on Thursday evening.

He obviously does not get it. He has already been given enough breaks.

Yeah, okay, but at the end of the day, who exactly is he hurting, apart from himself?

At the end of the day, I have a sneaking suspicion that the Metropolitan's finest are queuing up to nick him, purely because he's a celebrity. .

From the article:
Plain-clothes police officers stopped Doherty and searched him, finding a wrap of white powder in the pocket of his jeans, the court heard.

At the time, Doherty told the officers: "It was in my pocket from earlier, I didn't even know it was there."

He added: "Please, officers, don't do this. I've got a gig tonight, cut me a break." Babyshambles had been due to play in Newcastle on Thursday evening.

I can understand the Met and the judge wanting him off the scene. He has had so much publicity and is seen as getting away with openly breaking the law simply because of his celebrity.

If there is any danger of this pillock being taken as a role model by anyone then let's hope he is removed from public view until he is thoroughly sorted out. :skill2:

The coppers does seem to be getting picked on at the moment.

Maybe someone high up in the Met has him in a dead pool and are trying to force a suicide or something...

"My band is going to kill me"

FOUR teams have picked him for their poolofdeath list. Let's see if Babyshambles can make itself useful....... :old:

FOUR teams have picked him for their poolofdeath list. Let's see if Babyshambles can make itself useful....... ;)

"He raised his eyebrows and looked shocked when the judge turned down his lawyer's request to release him." :old:

I loved that bit, serves the little tit right. Maybe now some kind of reality will force its way into his drug addled brain.

FOUR teams have picked him for their poolofdeath list. Let's see if Babyshambles can make itself useful....... ;)

"He raised his eyebrows and looked shocked when the judge turned down his lawyer's request to release him." :old:

I loved that bit, serves the little tit right. Maybe now some kind of reality will force its way into his drug addled brain.

I don't think it will make a difference. He seems to be beyond rehabilitation and could be a future deathlist.net success.

^^^^

Have you posted that in the right thread?

Or am I just being thick?

^^^^

Have you posted that in the right thread?

Or am I just being thick?

You're not thick, Mr/ Mrs/ Ms HCW.

The image is too small, with no "click to enlarge" facility.

It's actually a photoshopped thing featuring Kate as Myra, and Pete as Ian.

Ah, I see. It does look just like Brady & Hindley on a photo that small, hence the confusion

At the end of the day, I have a sneaking suspicion that the Metropolitan's finest are queuing up to nick him, purely because he's a celebrity. .

From the article:

I can understand the Met and the judge wanting him off the scene. He has had so much publicity and is seen as getting away with openly breaking the law simply because of his celebrity.

If there is any danger of this pillock being taken as a role model by anyone then let's hope he is removed from public view until he is thoroughly sorted out. :(

Father... is that really you... after all these years?

...er ...hrrrmph turnoldwise.gif

Does you mother have any distinguishing features that I might remember? :ph34r::(

...er ...hrrrmph turnoldwise.gif

Does you mother have any distinguishing features that I might remember? :ph34r::(

Mmm... asides from her penchant for short, hairy men hung like dormice...nah, not really... :referee:

Me? I'm just thankful the old adage 'Like Father Like Son' does not apply in my case...

When is Mother's Day, I must try & remember it this year.

Mmm... asides from her penchant for short, hairy men hung like dormice...nah, not really...  :(

Me? I'm just thankful the old adage 'Like Father Like Son' does not apply in my case...

I have a grandson?

When is Mother's Day, I must try & remember it this year.

Mother's Day 2006

UK : 26th March

US : 14th May

This thread is a bit of an education for me. I don't really know who this guy is. I saw him with Elton John in the live aid thing and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Then I've seen him in one or two news pictures with Kate Moss (who I don't know much about either). Apart from that all I've picked up is here. As far as I can tell he is a young man who can pull a supermodel and keeps getting arrested. Has he ever done any decent tunes? Can anyone hum one for me?

Ask him about the warts on her ass,just as good as DNA.

This thread is a bit of an education for me. I don't really know who this guy is. I saw him with Elton John in the live aid thing and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Then I've seen him in one or two news pictures with Kate Moss (who I don't know much about either). Apart from that all I've picked up is here. As far as I can tell he is a young man who can pull a supermodel and keeps getting arrested. Has he ever done any decent tunes? Can anyone hum one for me?

"Hoh hot heehame o he hikey had, hot heehame o huh heams he haa,

hoh hot heehame o horhever...heel heverho."

Chorus of 'What Became of the Likely Lads' by the Libertines. :D

Our Pete has been sentenced to a 12-month community order.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/default.stm

I can't help thinking if it was me who'd been repeatedly caught with large quantities of narcotics I'd now be worried about dropping the soap in the showers. :D

However, on reflection the sight of the Shambling One being followed around by the tabloid press trying to catch him within a mile of a speck of coke is sure to be entertaining. Not to mention the attempts by the same tabloid scum to trap him into buying vast amounts of laughing powder so they can print him all over the front pages of thier crude little comics.

Let's have a competition, predict the day Pete first breaks his Community Order...

My guess is 3 hours ago

Let's have a competition, predict the day Pete first breaks his Community Order...

I recall some years ago, disgraced "R&B" "artist" Mark Morrison was sentenced to some community service, but persuaded a "lookalike" friend to do his service for him. Mark had better things to do, like look for his Mac. The fraud was spotted almost immediately.

Perhaps Pete could do the same? I'm sure there are no shortage of willing lookalikes.

T0_27303_1150091.jpg

He's lucky, he could have got 7years in prison, its a shame that his father was an army major and his son is just a bit of a loser

I know poor bugger, privileged upbringing thrown away sh*gging supermodels, taking drugs and being a pop star....

To paraphase, where did it all go wrong...