I had a very strange dream the other night. The characters involved were Pete Doherty, The King of Tonga, Jane Tomlinson and Ellen McArthur, they were all caught up in some bizarre love quadrangle.

I really shouldn't have had that toasted cheese sandwich before bed.

:D

I had a very strange dream the other night. The characters involved were Pete Doherty, The King of Tonga, Jane Tomlinson and Ellen McArthur, they were all caught up in some bizarre love quadrangle.

Bizarre is not the word, what did you have burning to toast the sandwich?

Mind you the image of the King of Tonga and Jane Tomlinson on a tandem has now stuck itself in my brain...

I'm not even going to start on little Ellen and Pete's mast tossing in high seas...

Bugger now that's both images

B)

OK i figured it, you forgot the tablets. Go back to the institution and ask matron for more.

Please leave this one for a quiet read, for a couple of hours, before the DL hatchet merges it with the existing shite on Doherty.

I'm not normally someone to give this talentless w***** the time of day but this little article made me smile and in the spirit of the article I'm helping spread the bullshit. :P

I will now be regurgitating this information to anyone that likes him. ;)

Fun With The Rumour Mill: The Pete Doherty Hoax

[Merged - ff]

Edited by football_fan

Please leave this one for a quiet read, for a couple of hours, before the DL hatchet merges it with the existing shite on Doherty.

I'm not normally someone to give this talentless w***** the time of day but this little article made me smile and in the spirit of the article I'm helping spread the bullshit. :P

I will now be regurgitating this information to anyone that likes him. ;)

Fun With The Rumour Mill: The Pete Doherty Hoax

This is already well documented in the Doherty thread,

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...indpost&p=52326

Fair comments... please forgive me. I couldn't be arsed wading through it all to check. ;)

At least you didn't have an interesting story about Richard O' Sullivan. :P

He is in trouble again....

Obviously couldn't face up to George Michael hogging the limelight. :P

He must be one of the worst petty crooks ever. If you're going to do loads of drugs, it probably makes sense to not always involve a vehicle, either stolen, or being driven erratically. Why not invite your mates round to your flat if you want to get up to your eyeballs. And when you feel the need to go out, take a taxi.

It would seem he's due some real (i.e. a few months) inside this time. How many lives does he have left? I'll say 4.

He must be one of the worst petty crooks ever. If you're going to do loads of drugs, it probably makes sense to not always involve a vehicle, either stolen, or being driven erratically. Why not invite your mates round to your flat if you want to get up to your eyeballs. And when you feel the need to go out, take a taxi.

It would seem he's due some real (i.e. a few months) inside this time. How many lives does he have left? I'll say 4.

Perhaps he's seen Walk the Line and thinks the prisons didn't Johnny Cash's career any harm...

Personally I'm just disappointed that he didn't manage to crash into George Michael and get both the media tarts into the same story.

He is in trouble again....

Is it just me or is Pete Dohety a bit over the top, even for a celebrity? He's got to be the first one that I couldn't keep track of the offences at least...

He is one giant turd and a talentless waste of oxygen. The odds are heavily in favour of this gobshite departing this earth, quite possibly after he ( eventually) comes off of the hard stuff and goes back on it taking the same dosage levels prior to getting clean. His body wont be able to handle it and off his clogs will pop.

Unlike Hendrix, Joplin, Cobain etc this disfunctionate penis does not have the talent or style to create a persona that will live on after he goes.

W****R!!!!! :)

Yet more drugs charges for Doherty.

Maybe this time a custodial sentence, it might be the best thing for him.

Either that or becoming a Mod.

Guest bombsite.org

If anyone here thinks Pete Doherty is talented, watch this video and it should make you come to your senses...

If anyone here thinks Pete Doherty is talented, watch this video and it should make you come to your senses...

Is this advertising?

Shouldnt that read Talentless?

Doherty in Court.

He will be sentenced for his last drugs change on th 20th April 2006.

Doherty in Court.

You can get sentenced just for changing your drugs now?

Jeez...

Blair was right after all...tough on crime...

Doherty in Court.

Why the hell are they waiting so long for sentencing? Surely he's proven that, if not that he has no plans of rehabilition anytime soon, that he's a serious repeat offender?

Doherty in Court.

Why the hell are they waiting so long for sentencing? Surely he's proven that, if not that he has no plans of rehabilition anytime soon, that he's a serious repeat offender?

I think it's dubious as to how serious anyone can be whilst permanently ripped off their tits, but the repetition is certainly not open to debate.