I sorted my CD's alphabetically once.

Most of them ended up under "T" because most bands names begin with "The".

So then I tried again leaving out the "The". And that worked out fine until I came to a CD from "The The" when I started getting a bit confused.

I sorted my CD's alphabetically once.

Most of them ended up under "T" because most bands names begin with "The".

So then I tried again leaving out the "The". And that worked out fine until I came to a CD from "The The" when I started getting a bit confused.

the lesson being not to buy CDs from bands with ludicrous names? The The - with all the choices out there, that was the bet they could come up with. Annoying, self-indulgent twankers.

the lesson being not to buy CDs from bands with ludicrous names? The The - with all the choices out there, that was the bet they could come up with. Annoying, self-indulgent twankers.

I love that; annoying, self-indulgent twankers. ;)

Oooh look i can officially rant about Pete Doherty now. Bonza!

Just keep it pointless, please. :D

regards,

Hein

Just keep it pointless, please. ;)

regards,

Hein

I'll be nice. Promise. :D

You're not Carl Barat by any chance are you? :D

You're not Carl Barat by any chance are you? :D

No, i'm afraid not. Its pretty unlikely unless there's a Carlotta Barat I'm unaware of.

Oh and i sort my CD's alphabeticly though I only own a couple of hundred, so barely three shelves. The The come under 'T h', just after 'T e'.

I once tried to order my DVD by distribution company. I dont recomend it, a wasted Sunday afternoon i can tell you.

Any other strange ordering systems? I remember that question from a Nick Hornby book.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006190560,00.html

Why doesn't this surprise me...and I'd never even heard of Babyshambles or Doherty before joining this site.

I'm just comparing what little I know of Doherty to Lane Staley from Alice In Chains and unless Pete overdoses, he still has some years to go. Pete doesn't look emaciated, his face doesn't look like death warmed over and he seems to still have his teeth, whereas in Staley's last public performance, he sat near motionless, wore sunglasses and anyone watching him TRY to sing could tell his teeth were gone.

Like with anything else, though...I could be wrong.

Any other strange ordering systems? I remember that question from a Nick Hornby book.

Alphabetically, by producer,

and by colour.

I was unemployed

Now I'm really surprised that this thread is not longer by a mile today, what with the picture of this total s_it head injecting a comatose fan with heroin. This tw_t either needs pumping full of the nasty stuff or being locked up for ever. I'm hopeful that he drives into a tree at high speed.

Rant over.

Lets hope the bad folks die soon.

I love the way the last word of the article, BLOOD is written in bold capitals. Not to mention the use of the word "shocking" in the first sentence, so we know what to think in case it's too much of a challenge to read the whole story.

What comedians those tabloid chappies are!

Now I'm really surprised that this thread is not longer by a mile today, what with the picture of this total s_it head injecting a comatose fan with heroin. This tw_t either needs pumping full of the nasty stuff or being locked up for ever. I'm hopeful that he drives into a tree at high speed.

Rant over.

Lets hope the bad folks die soon.

I think this Sun sensationalism is bollocks.

Today they're talking about him getting banged up for ten years- for what? What does that photo actually prove?

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that perhaps that fan was sitting on that floor injecting smack, fell unconscious on the floor and Doherty is actually extracting the needle, as against injecting it? Maybe she's a diabetic receiving insulin? How do we know what's in that syringe from a photo? Okay, given his background we can put two and two together to make an educated guess, but how many times in life does that approach end up totalling five?

F**k me, it's a photo, not a video.

It's not conclusive by any means and I find it hard that he'll be convicted on the strength of it. Even a half-arsed barrister with his own smack problem should be able to get any court case squashed.

Two sides to the coin, people... don't accept everything as black or white.

There are many shades of grey.

According to the BBC he failed to turn up to a Babyshambles gig this afternoon.

They are speculating that he may once again have been arrested.

Oh, he's probably in a crack den somewhere doing a photo shoot injecting small children with smack for The News Of The World, in time for tonight's deadline.

Well, it looks like he has been let out again on bail. How daft are these police and criminal justice types? Can't they see that this prize rate plonker is a danger to himself and all those arround him? Or are they hoping that he will overdose on his own drugs and save us all the bother of looking him up for 10 years or so?

Anyone want a guess on how long it is before he gets arrested again whilst on bail?

I give him three days.

........... Or are they hoping that he will overdose on his own drugs and save us all the bother of looking him up for 10 years or so?

:D

The man has 11A* GCSEs and four grade A's at A' level, he turned down a place at Oxford to be a shambling junkie rock musician.

Just thought I'd, like, remind the group of this.

Question

Will this thread over-take Dickie O' Sullivan as the most hit and most posted upon or will Pete be inside doing a longish stretch before this happens?

Or dead?

The man has 11A* GCSEs and four grade A's at A' level, he turned down a place at Oxford to be a shambling junkie rock musician.

Far more a reflection on the declining standard of Education, surely?

God bless the American educational theroies that have brought us SATs, and a KS4 standard that now allows a blind budgie, with its leg tied behind its back, to excel.

Let's hope he excels at the junkie game, which I am lead to believe, has at its pinnacle, Heroin overdose and death.

The first decent fix is the pinnacle, gradually downhill afterwards. The problem with heroin being that it's very moreish mmmmm!

The first decent fix is the pinnacle, gradually downhill afterwards. The problem with heroin being that it's very moreish mmmmm!

Someone once told me that the first hit was like a millions orgasms all over your body, but each subsequent fix was a let down.

I was mighty tempted, let me tell you, but fortunately common sense and my phobia of needles prevailed.

Someone once told me that the first hit was like a millions orgasms all over your body, but each subsequent fix was a let down.

I was mighty tempted, let me tell you, but fortunately common sense and my phobia of needles prevailed.

Seeing as I have neither of those, I just hope I never meet someone who tries to tempt me. :(