Would anyone Pay Per View if Doherty was to receive a beating? :angry:

With any celebrity, if that was on pay - per - view it would top boxing in the ratings.

With any celebrity, if that was on pay - per - view it would top boxing in the ratings.

Fair comment, Sir! :)

Although I was thinking something along the lines of pickaxe handles and boards with nails through them. Wouldn't that come in another category?

Fair comment, Sir! ;)

Although I was thinking something along the lines of pickaxe handles and boards with nails through them. Wouldn't that come in another category?

Depends. If he's in a Category A type establishment then it would be next to impossible to smuggle such weaponry in for someone to utilise, but if he's in a lower Category jail then a bent screw might offer an opportunity, if his palm were crossed with enough silver.

:)

Depends. If he's in a Category A type establishment then it would be next to impossible to smuggle such weaponry in for someone to utilise, but if he's in a lower Category jail then a bent screw might offer an opportunity, if his palm were crossed with enough silver.

:)

I was hoping more like the back alley behind a night club... but your way would certainly put a new spin on it. ;)

;)

I was hoping more like the back alley behind a night club... but your way would certainly put a new spin on it. :eshock:

Sorry, I think I was confused there- I keep thinking he's in prison, but he's not is he? Somehow he's still a libertine ( :) ), so that kinda renders my 'category' jokes somewhat impotent.

I'll save 'em for the future- his luck can't hold out forever.

rockstar tag-team WWF - or even that kind of barely contained barbarity you get on bravo (not that i watch it, of course). doherty and richard ashcroft going up against thom yorke and damon albarn? liam and noel against any two from slipknot? i feel an mtv series on the horizon...

oh yes, definitely. much better than those plastic... oh, hang on...

Might I point the honourable members towards a thread called World's Strongest Man where the subject of celebrity death matches was discussed in some detail. I believe it was Chris Moyles who was to take a hiding.

DWB :)

Might I point the honourable members towards a thread called World's Strongest Man where the subject of celebrity death matches was discussed in some detail. I believe it was Chris Moyles who was to take a hiding.

DWB :)

That's a fantastic thread, DWB, a hidden gem. It also contains my favourite guest comment to date.

On the subject of our subject, members of another online community share a few amusing comments on the tiresome prick's latest antics.

On the subject of our subject, members of another online community share a few amusing comments on the tiresome prick's latest antics.

Kudos on that find, Sir! :)clapper9yr.gif

The word C**t never had such a home. :o

DWB :o

Fantastic thread, one of my very favourites. Ah those were the days. :) .

i feel an mtv series on the horizon...

Real Life Celebrity Death Match? :o

That would be entertainment. I would love to see Mrs.Thatcher wrestle the Queen Mother. They could beat each other with steel chairs. It would really work out if they were both on the list.

I'd also love to see Jenifer Aniston and some super model go at - it. :)

bit of an easy one for mrs thatcher, what with her opponent being dead. although she always liked those kinds of odds. actually, i'd go for jennifer aniston and lisa kudrow rather than bring a supermodel into it, but that's just a long cherished daydream. are you an authority on supermodels, banshees? if so, who is there who could take on naomi campbell and actually stand a chance of winning against the peckham pirahna?

bit of an easy one for mrs thatcher, what with her opponent being dead. although she always liked those kinds of odds. actually, i'd go for jennifer aniston and lisa kudrow rather than bring a supermodel into it, but that's just a long cherished daydream. are you an authority on supermodels, banshees? if so, who is there who could take on naomi campbell and actually stand a chance of winning against the peckham pirahna?

Perhaps if you set Kate Moss against her armed with a dirty needle, it would constitute a fair contest?

When I say Queen I'm talking about the current Queen. The other one is obviously long dead. And what suprises me is this has happened before. Anyway... Naomi Campbell is some big black woman who some may find very attractive but I don't think I could find all that many who could take her on. Hell i'd be afraid of her.

Babyshambles have now been dropped by their record label, Rough Trade, according to this article.

The first line of that article says it all... "In terms of column inches, he is one of the biggest stars in the UK."

What's that I hear? It's the KLF hovering in their black helicopter, laughing at the mortals as we dance to the triumphal rhythm of their greatest hoax to date. They've even got ME talking about him, damn them...

His concert at Aberdeen Music Hall didn't do too well.

Four minutes into the performance he blew an amp (what) and the fire alarms went off. The audience were then evacuated from the building when they then started fighting.

The prick sat at the window and watched all this.

This newspaper crit from the Press and Journal seems quite positive about it.

On the other hand, if the music critics from the P&J are anything like they were in my Aberdeen days, the writer possibly wasn't actually at the gig.

... the writer possibly wasn't actually at the gig.

Surely that's the best way to enjoy a Pete Doherty performance.

I wonder if Pete gets his gear from East London.

:P

(P.s. Thanks Bou, I had this blog in my favourites and read it regularly until reformatting deleted it and I forgot to save the address ;))