According to the BBC News apparently music training can 'boost the brain'.

For some strange reason that made me think of Pete Doherty. I think more research is needed.

Pretty straightforward, surely?

1) Doherty has clearly had no effective musical training.

2) Doherty is not the brightest fairy light on the christmas tree.

QED.

11 GCSE's and 2 A levels what a thicko Doherty is. :)

Well I've got 9 gcse's, 4 a levels and a degree so read out of that what you will.

I was trying to make the point that it doesn't make Pete clever, please don't think that was an attempt to show off as it's nothing to show off about, having a Politics degree! There are few subjects where a degree could be less relevant. considering politicians show off about having no qualiications...

Also, one of my A levels is 'general studies'.... <_<

1 'O' level (old fashioned GCSE) and expelled from school; how smart is that?

That's not what it says on your CV. :P

That's not what it says on your CV. :P

Well of course not, do you think I'm stupid? :P

For those of you playing the Euromillions tonight. The BBC says you have about as much chance as:

Singer Pete Doherty to become the next Archbishop of Canterbury

Also:

John Prescott to win the 100 metres sprint at the 2012 Olympic Games in London; Britney Spears to marry George W Bush in the next month; Tony Blair and David Cameron to meet each other in the men's Wimbledon tennis final; Wayne Rooney to have 11 sons, all of whom will play for England with Rooney Snr as the manager; The Queen to abdicate and David Beckham to become the next official King of England.

So...err...good luck with that...

The indulged little prick was the subject of an Arena documentary last night. Pretty poor show when the best music in the programme was by sodding Radiohead.

The indulged little prick was the subject of an Arena documentary last night. Pretty poor show when the best music in the programme was by sodding Radiohead.

Looks like he's been indulging himself again

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6162784.stm

"Doherty arrested by drugs police

Babyshambles singer Pete Doherty has been released on bail after being arrested on suspicion of possessing crack cocaine, police said.

The singer was arrested by officers who spotted him driving his Jaguar erratically near his east London home.

Doherty, 27, was with two other people in the car. They were also arrested.

All three were released from Bethnal Green police station pending analysis of "substances recovered", a spokesman said. They must return in December.

Doherty has recently received treatment for drug addiction..

He was fined £750 last month for assaulting Radio 1 Newsbeat reporter Trudi Barber. "

What an Effing discrace these police big wig types are! Let out on bail again! This F**ker is not only highly likely going to kill himself in a car crash but quite possibilly some very unfortunate sod going the other way! I say lock Pete up till he is 6 months past cold turkey and then see if he still has lost these very distructive tendancies prior to ever being let out again.

What an Effing discrace these police big wig types are! Let out on bail again! This F**ker is not only highly likely going to kill himself in a car crash but quite possibilly some very unfortunate sod going the other way! I say lock Pete up till he is 6 months past cold turkey and then see if he still has lost these very distructive tendancies prior to ever being let out again.

He's got a famous sugar-mummy that's why..... <_<

He makes Robert Downey Jr. look like a criminal mastermind

Nice avatar Cowboy. :ghost:

That's "Mr. Ronnie" to you, Banshees Scream.

But then he will sue for abuse of his human(sic) rights.

But then he will sue for abuse of his human(sic) rights.

I'll be going through a week of cold turkey starting from Friday

I believe it's alternate name is called Thanksgiving left-overs :ghost:

Nice avatar Cowboy. :ghost:

Glad you like it Banshees. I shall be featuring cute women as my avatar for a while.

It's a fucking miracle how this scab infested cunt can get a superhot supermodel like kate moss. God must hate all of us.

oh and i forgot to sell im actually really a pete doherty 'fan'

( Fine, I'm just jealous he gets to fuck that pussy )

oh and i forgot to sell im actually really a pete doherty fan :)

Well done. They taught you how to cut and paste at school. But not, it seems, how to string together a simple sentence. Now, remove your Burberry cap, turn off your computer, get out some chalks, a slate and a little book of grammar and start again.

Doherty voted leading 'anti-icon'

Rock star Pete Doherty has been voted the most "undeserving icon" of the year in a men's magazine survey.

Some 1,000 readers of Arena voted the Babyshambles singer, 27, as the personality least worthy of their celebrity status in an online poll.

Doherty is rarely out of the headlines thanks to his high-profile relationship with model Kate Moss and his battle against drug addiction.

Comedian and radio presenter Russell Brand came second in the list.

oh and i forgot to sell im actually really a pete doherty fan :D

Well done. They taught you how to cut and paste at school. But not, it seems, how to string together a simple sentence. Now, remove your Burberry cap, turn off your computer, get out some chalks, a slate and a little book of grammar and start again.

ever met a pete doherty fan who actually could type/speak a proper sentence? -.- well then... ,,|,,

Guest Guest

oh and i forgot to sell im actually really a pete doherty fan :P

ever met a pete doherty fan who actually could type/speak a proper sentence? -.- well then...

Never met a P.D fan tbcfh

Guest Guest

leeve pete aloane you sad c**ts petes a genius poet/songwriter - pete creataes great art doestn spend all the day on sites about whos dead and whos not. Get a life!

leeve pete aloane you sad c**ts petes a genius poet/songwriter - pete creataes great art doestn spend all the day on sites about whos dead and whos not. Get a life!

That concludes the case for the prosecution, m'lud.