no i am not peter doherty,

www.myspace.com/xanthony1000x (proof) :crossbone:

he did real well at school.

he is an intelligent man,

he is just targeted by the press because he's with kate moss.

and because he sells papers.

x

That's right, not because of his astonishingly public use of hard drugs; a favourite trick seemingly being to get caught off his tits on class A's on the way home from court or the police station. Surely even Pete must be astonished he's not been subject to a bit of man love at Her Majesty's pleasure* by now. Any one of his various crimes against the society that just doesn't understand how massively superior & talented he is would land most people in prison.

Astonishing how often fans of anyone famous refuse to believe that their idol can do any wrong in other areas of their life. Should a 'star' be able to get the court to give their Scandanavian No.1 (or whatever) due consideration when trying to get off of a charge? Clearly not, but considering the way things go it'd be worth a shot from the point of view of any famous people who find themselves in court.

*Prison that is, I doubt she'd actually go along and watch to cheer herself up.

Guest fuck forever.

A district judge told rock star Pete Doherty today that she was "optimistic" about his progress in beating his addiction to drugs.

The 27-year-old Babyshambles front man attended a review of a drug treatment order before District Judge Jane McIvor at Thames Magistrates' Court in east London.

The judge told the singer that she was even more optimistic than she had been at his previous review in October and, as a result, his case need not be reviewed as frequently.

"I would like to think it's more optimistic than the last review in October," the district judge said.

She told Doherty, who appeared at his latest court appearance wearing a dark suit and carrying his trademark trilby hat, that his doctor had referred to the "great effort" he was making to beat his addiction.

"But it's a long process and there is another nine months to go," she said.

"This is more optimistic but we cannot take the pressure off. It takes day-to-day effort."

Defence counsel Bruce Clark agreed that Doherty's progress was "encouraging".

"Most people would have failed by now," he told the judge.

The judge ordered Doherty to return to court for another review on April 18.

As he left the court following the five-minute hearing, the star said it had not been easy trying to give up drugs.

"It's like she said, really it's just time.

"For the first time I am actually turning up for appointments in a coherent state. For them, it's a big step.

"It's just a really positive time for me at the moment," he said.

Doherty refused to comment on reports that he and supermodel girlfriend Kate Moss are due to get married tomorrow.

Moss and Doherty's rocky on-off relationship has been well-documented since they met at her 31st birthday party at her home in Primrose Hill, north London, in January 2005.

The judge told the singer that she was even more optimistic than she had been at his previous review in October and, as a result, his case need not be reviewed as frequently.

[snip]

The judge ordered Doherty to return to court for another review on April 18.

So, has review in October, comes back 3 months later, Judge says well done, don't need reviews so frequently, please come back in 3 months ;)

My understanding of 'not..as frequently' initially led me to think there may be a longer gap until next review. Just goes to show how little I understand the law....

The Babbyshambles have secured a new record deal with Parlophone. That's if Doherty can stay out of prison long enough to record anything

Guest anthony

peter doherty hasent been in the papers for awhile.

this means one thing, he must be doing well:)

and this topic has got pretty un-active...

x

Guest anthony

sicko

argh i don't like kate moss,

but peter doherty is a real smart man :)

xxx

If he's that smart, why does he keep getting arrested for daft things?

Could anthony be Pete in disguise perhaps???

;)

www.myspace.com/xanthony1000x (proof) :)

x

Probably Hitler, Pinochet and Stalin did well at school. F**k it I hope you are not that Brazilian guy... Castro probably got a few smiley faces too.

Good, bad, intelligent, cerebrally challenged, Brazilian, its the dying that counts in this game i am led to believe...

I can finally report I've seen and heard a few minutes of a Babyshambles song, which was on at the gym so I couldn't turn it off (though my fellow gym members would likely have applauded had I done so). The review - meh, not terrible, nothing special, sounded like something a fairly talented 14 year old musician might write. Certainly nothing to make anyone capable of independent thought think, "the man's a poet, a genius, the Lennon of our generation", or to excuse for even a moment his generally moronic behaviour.

I can finally report I've seen and heard a few minutes of a Babyshambles song, which was on at the gym so I couldn't turn it off (though my fellow gym members would likely have applauded had I done so). The review - meh, not terrible, nothing special, sounded like something a fairly talented 14 year old musician might write. Certainly nothing to make anyone capable of independent thought think, "the man's a poet, a genius, the Lennon of our generation", or to excuse for even a moment his generally moronic behaviour.

Well you're one up on me there CR. Is it possible that Doherty is a squid? There does look something of the squid about him - those big eyes, long fingers, the cigarette. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Well you're one up on me there CR. Is it possible that Doherty is a squid? There does look something of the squid about him - those big eyes, long fingers, the cigarette. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Squid are, it appears, smarter than I thought. I tried smoking under water a few times: it ruined my fags.

regards,

Hein

www.myspace.com/xanthony1000x (proof) :party:

x

Probably Hitler, Pinochet and Stalin did well at school. F**k it I hope you are not that Brazilian guy... Castro probably got a few smiley faces too.

Good, bad, intelligent, cerebrally challenged, Brazilian, its the dying that counts in this game i am led to believe...

Hitler wasn't that academically bright, Pinochet might have been though, but old Uncle Joe was basically a lucky peasant if my memory serves me correctly.

Guest Guest
[snipped for brevity -- MH]
Hitler wasn't that academically bright, Pinochet might have been though, but old Uncle Joe was basically a lucky peasant if my memory serves me correctly.

im not the brazilian guy either...

my myspace proves it.

does anyone have myspace?

x

[snipped for brevity -- MH]
im not the brazilian guy either...

my myspace proves it.

x

No I don't have your space, if I find out who has it I'll ask them to return it to you :party:

x

The squids have taken it, mwa ah ah ah ah......

x

The squids have taken it, mwa ah ah ah ah......
Going back to the numbers rubbish, Castro himself believes that 26 could have some mystical qualities about it...

http://www.answers.com/topic/fidel-castro

Says nothing about squids.

I was looking up if any of my aforementioned stab in the dark dictators went to Univeristy. So for all you fact junkies...

Hitler - Rebelled and left at 16 no certificates in hand, Pinochet - Military School graduated as a second lieutenant, Stalin - graduated first in his class and went off to a seminary because his mother wanted him to be a priest and there were no local universities and Castro Law at University of Havana.

So three out of the four stab in the darks weren't the bluntest instruments in the toolbox of evil.

OK, back on topic for a moment, it looks like all the rehab and lenient judges are really working for our boy Pete:

Pete shot while shooting

It totally makes sense that he'd have the cameras rolling while he injected cocaine. And top marks to The Sun's crack reporting team.....

(ps - how does one turn the url above into a short summary of what the article's about? If a clever mod could fix and explain, that would be nice.)

[Done. See new Howto entry for solution -- MH]

Edited by Magere Hein

OK, back on topic for a moment, it looks like all the rehab and lenient judges are really working for our boy Pete:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007050153,00.html

It totally makes sense that he'd have the cameras rolling while he injected cocaine. And top marks to The Sun's crack reporting team.....

(ps - how does one turn the url above into a short summary of what the article's about? If a clever mod could fix and explain, that would be nice.)

Like this:

Honest Kate ... I'm off drugs This is easy if you use Firefox (or any tabbed browser). First open a tab with the website of which you wish to link. Next highlight 'n copy the URL (address) from the address bar. Go back to the DL tab and start to compose your elegant and witty reply. Select the required text with the mouse, click the button above (with the icon of the world and a paperclip) and paste in (Ctrl V) your URL from the previous tab. When you post your missive it appears as above, and Bob is your Auntie's live-in lover.

Injecting is more likely

to kill

Commentary

By DR CAROL COOPER

OF all the stupid things you can do with cocaine, injecting it must top the bill.

Sure, you don't get the nose problems if you inject instead of snort. But the drug goes straight into the bloodstream to do its mischief. And that is much worse.

Cocaine is a stimulant, so it gives a high, and it makes the heart race. But it also makes arteries very narrow, robbing the body of oxygen.

Injecting coke multiplies the burden on the heart much greater, and it's also much more likely to damage the arteries.

As well as serious abscesses (boils), the user can expect blocked blood vessels and serious harm to vital internal organs like the liver and kidneys - and to more obvious parts of the body too, like the hands, feet, and genitals.

People have been known to lose their fingers and toes this way.

It's also likely that injecting coke is more addictive, more prone to cause mental problems, and more likely to kill you from an overdose.

So, why would anyone inject cocaine? Well, they'd probably be searching for the ultimate high, and they would also have to be pretty sick already to want to throw their life away like this.

That's made my day!!!!!

Keep going Pete, please keep going, I need to score, unlike you however it's not drugs, it's my first ever DDP hit. Go on man, do me a favour.... :banghead:

Guest anthony

that is sad wanting him to die.

that is sad wanting him to die.

I don't want him or anyone else to die but considering his obsession with self destruction he might as well bloody get on with it and score me some points.

<_<

Saw the fragrant Kate Moss on the box last night looking beguilingly bonkable. What does she see in him? There's no accounting for taste.

(Mind you, if she was ever to actually meet me she would probably still prefer Pete!)

Saw the fragrant Kate Moss on the box last night looking beguilingly bonkable. What does she see in him? There's no accounting for taste.

(Mind you, if she was ever to actually meet me she would probably still prefer Pete!)

Maybe he's a master of mind control and she's been brainwashed...

Maybe he's a master of mind control and she's been brainwashed...

My take is she's determined to pull an English Britney Spears. She has her pick of a wide array of men, but just to be alternative she goes for someone everyone counsels her against ending up with (the same way poshish 18 year old girls get tattoos just to show their parents they're rebelling). Every once in a while the guy looks half ok or stops being a dickhead for one night, and a few people start thinking, "Hey, maybe he's not so bad after all".

But as poor Brit learned with FedEx, Pete is that bad, and I would be willing to wager a hefty sum that once the intrigue wears off Kate and him will go tragically off the rails and split no more than 2 years after they get married, if they ever do.