Jump to content

Recommended Posts

You have to finish it in 20 minutes, though, which is gross.  They don't say what the price is. 

He doesn't look as though he's enjoying it.  Mind you, the baked beans would put me off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Toast said:

You have to finish it in 20 minutes, though, which is gross.  They don't say what the price is. 

He doesn't look as though he's enjoying it.  Mind you, the baked beans would put me off.

 

True. Well, not the beans bit.

 

What is that old saying? Knowledge is knowing you could give that challenge a good go, wisdom is knowing eating that much so fast would make you ill.

 

I say old saying, I just made it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Toast said:

You have to finish it in 20 minutes, though, which is gross.  They don't say what the price is. 

He doesn't look as though he's enjoying it.  Mind you, the baked beans would put me off.

 

£17-50p it seems and you can have tomatoes instead of beans. :D

 

dalby.jpg?resize=620,381&ssl=1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Swap the mushrooms for black pudding and I'd fucking ruin that fucker, 15 mins tops.

 

In other news, PeDo is looking well as ever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't look very nice tbh.  And including burger and chips seems like cheating to me, those don't belong on a breakfast plate, it's a different meal.  Also onion rings, and I'm not sure about bubble & squeak either. 

Yes to black pudding though, and they could bung some white pudding on there as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

 

£17-50p it seems and you can have tomatoes instead of beans. :D

 

dalby.jpg?resize=620,381&ssl=1

 

Cheapskates no Toast!!!!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

 

£17-50p it seems and you can have tomatoes instead of beans. :D

 

dalby.jpg?resize=620,381&ssl=1

 

 

£17.50? I'd have thought 40 quid or so based on normal breakfast prices.  Bargain even if you don't finish it in 20.

 

 

Err I mean too much food, yuck, honest...

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Toast said:

It doesn't look very nice tbh.  And including burger and chips seems like cheating to me, those don't belong on a breakfast plate, it's a different meal.  Also onion rings, and I'm not sure about bubble & squeak either. 

Yes to black pudding though, and they could bung some white pudding on there as well.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has sent me down a Randy Santel hole on YouTube. The "World's Largest Breakfast Challenge" does come with white pudding.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salivating something chronic with all this talk of white pudding, though it seems to be rare as rocking horse shit down here :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

This thread has sent me down a Randy Santel hole on YouTube. The "World's Largest Breakfast Challenge" does come with white pudding.

 

 

I must admit to finding Mr Santel's videos strangely compulsive viewing.  However, Matt Stonie is the man when it comes to speed eating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

 

£17-50p it seems and you can have tomatoes instead of beans. :D

 

dalby.jpg?resize=620,381&ssl=1

 

 

 

Would have been poetic justice if he passed out halfway through and someone forcibly injected the remainder into him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deathray said:

Can we file the fact he's constantly got the munchies as an unfair advantage here?

 

Or he was walking past the cafe and he saw written on the window 'wraps - only £3 each'.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooft.

 

What sort of man leaves the eggs to the end, ie 19 minutes old fried eggs on a salver, outside, would be greasy junky food.

 

Okay, fair enough.

 

 

* as others have said, that isn't a breakfast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking good and lost weight, claims the Daily Mail. Hmm.

 

45898399-9825865-image-a-75_1627291546170.jpg

 

Going by their photo of him in May 2021, he's still finishing that All Day Breakfast:

 

45665885-9825865-Then_Pete_was_seen_with_a_fuller_figure_when_he_was_spotted_step-a-186_1627395360156.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, to be fair he does look a whole lot better! Good for him, hopefully he'll manage to stay off drugs. 

46127457-9847313-image-a-19_162773981542

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use