maryportfuncity

Terrorists & Topical Terrorist Targets

On 11/10/2017 at 23:59, dean1991 said:

Now a "fellow jihadist" says that the white widow, aka Sally Anne Jones, was killed in the airstrike in 2017.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/white-widow-sally-jones-killed-16223418

Confirmation after close to two years?

L. Bruce Laingen, the top American diplomat at the U.S. Embassy in Tehran when it was overrun by Iranian protesters in 1979 and one of 52 Americans held hostage for more than a year, has died. He was 96.

Laingen died Monday of complications from Parkinson’s disease at an assisted-living facility in Bethesda, Md.

SC

3 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

L. Bruce Laingen, the top American diplomat at the U.S. Embassy in Tehran when it was overrun by Iranian protesters in 1979 and one of 52 Americans held hostage for more than a year, has died. He was 96.

Laingen died Monday of complications from Parkinson’s disease at an assisted-living facility in Bethesda, Md.

SC

I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care Get away Get away Get away Get away Get away I'm afraid I'm afraid I'm afraid I'm afraid I'm afraid

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

Trump tweeted "something very big just happened!" with a full announcement to come tomorrow, and there's a lot of speculation it pertains to a Baghdadi death...

Newsweek is running with it, for what it's worth.

CNN has picked it up, noting Newsweek did first run with the story.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/26/politics/white-house-trump-announcement-sunday/index.html

I though he had his own thread.

...could it be true this time? Killed by the US while they're leaving the country?

Maybe it happened some months ago? Wait and see...

• Like 1

If true, sounds like the Reaper had a 2 for 1 offer going on cunts (Milat, Baghdadi).

• Like 1

Trump is making a statement in 4 hours. We'll find out then.

Likely to be true. Uncle Sam does not speak if he is not sure. More difficult it will be to get confirmation from ISIL, which is needed to award DDP points. But it will come, sooner or later. 

1 hour ago, Drewsky1211 said:

And BBC confirm Trump has confirmed it

DDP definite now, then - I'm assuming if Vervoort qualified for unnatural causes an American special forces attack combined with your own suicide belt is a no-brainer for the bonus

6 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

And BBC confirm Trump has confirmed it

DDP definite now, then - I'm assuming if Vervoort qualified for unnatural causes an American special forces attack combined with your own suicide belt is a no-brainer for the bonus

I assume IS have to confirm it too?

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

I assume IS have to confirm it too?

Yeah, likely by crouching behind a wall and shouting out the confirmation - not sure which of them would currently like to stick his head above it

Just now, maryportfuncity said:

Yeah, likely by crouching behind a wall and shouting out the confirmation - not sure which of them would currently like to stick his head above it

Official announcements are usually forthcoming from the leadership.

Wasn't he replaced as leader ages ago?

Trump's statement would be hilarious if it wasn't so obviously full of bullshit.

So this frail, injured IS leader "ran" "carrying" 3 of his children with him, into a tunnel. Detonated a suicide vest which no soldier was close enough to be injured by, despite the tunnel "caving in", and Trump clearly watched him die, "whimpering and screaming"? Secures the oil "to protect it" from IS, even though IS has been "totally defeated", wants to take the oil even though Trump declared a few weeks ago that USA was totally self  sufficient in oil and gas, happy to take intel from the Kurds while sending them to potential ethnic cleansing/genocide, content for Russia to take over total operations in the area.

Healthy skepticism here due to fucking obvious lies and embellishments.

• Like 3

Till it is not confirmed by ISIS it is not valid for DDP.

• Thanks 2

Not long afterwards ISIS spokesman Abul-Hasan Al-Muhajir has also been killed

• Haha 3