maryportfuncity

Terrorists & Topical Terrorist Targets

49 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

“Religion of peace” strikes again? 

Christianity?

It is understood that the Park Inn Hotel is currently being used to house asylum seekers

Make of that what you will....

The only way to stop this is to sing don't look back in anger while on a candlelit vigil while also offering people thoughts and prayers. If that can be achieved then the chances of a terror attack will be around about the same as before said terror attack. 

Keeping asylum seekers separate from society in a facility were they can't mix with the general public while their case is being heard is crazy . Think of their human rights. Forget about the human rights of the three gay guys stabbed to death in a reading park or the three dead today in Glasgow .On the human rights and offence hierarchy they're below asylum seekers.

I have a theory I think alot of asylum seekers do this as they know their claim will fail. They can guarantee themselves staying in the UK with a warm bed and hot meals (prison) . I'm sure Islam plays a part aswell but I think it's more complex than that.

Btw Glasgow is one of the most friendliest and welcoming cities and no doubt it is moreso to immigrants. Makes you think though doesn't it ? The march through Glasgow not long ago. The singing all cops are bastard's while one took a knife for the city today, trying to stop more injuries and of course the refugees welcome march trying to get ayslum seekers more rights while an ayslum seeker brings pain to the Glaswegian people.

Not being treated as a terrorist attack according to STV, just there, and as stated above by Clorox while I'm typing.

Let's not rush to judgement on anything until it's all a bit clearer. What is clear is not all cops are bastards. Just like not all asylum seekers are illegal immigrants.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

The only way to stop this is to sing don't look back in anger while on a candlelit vigil while also offering people thoughts and prayers. If that can be achieved then the chances of a terror attack will be around about the same as before said terror attack. 

Keeping asylum seekers separate from society in a facility were they can't mix with the general public while their case is being heard is crazy . Think of their human rights. Forget about the human rights of the three gay guys stabbed to death in a reading park or the three dead today in Glasgow .On the human rights and offence hierarchy they're below asylum seekers.

I have a theory I think alot of asylum seekers do this as they know their claim will fail. They can guarantee themselves staying in the UK with a warm bed and hot meals (prison) . I'm sure Islam plays a part aswell but I think it's more complex than that.

Btw Glasgow is one of the most friendliest and welcoming cities and no doubt it is moreso to immigrants. Makes you think though doesn't it ? The march through Glasgow not long ago. The singing all cops are bastard's while one took a knife for the city today, trying to stop more injuries and of course the refugees welcome march trying to get ayslum seekers more rights while an ayslum seeker brings pain to the Glaswegian people.

Stop what? We don't yet know what 'this' is, beyond a multiple stabbing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Not being treated as a terrorist attack according to STV, just there, and as stated above by Clorox while I'm typing.

Let's not rush to judgement on anything until it's all a bit clearer. What is clear is not all cops are bastards. Just like not all asylum seekers are illegal immigrants.

Actually, no asylum seekers are illegal immigrants.

• Like 5

Named as Badreddin Abdalla Adan from Sudan! 

Not being treated as terrorism. I guess their not terrorists if they've only attacked asylum seekers. 

1 hour ago, Miracle Aligner said:

Named as Badreddin Abdalla Adan from Sudan! 

Not being treated as terrorism. I guess their not terrorists if they've only attacked asylum seekers. 

A pretty comprehensive definition of what is and isn't terrorism in the UK, as per the CPS, but briefly 

Terrorism is the use or threat of action, both in and outside of the UK, designed to influence any international government organisation or to intimidate the public.  It must also be for the purpose of advancing a political, religious, racial or ideological cause.

On 26/06/2020 at 18:04, Clorox Bleachman said:

The Scottish govt don't like to offend muslims by insinuating that any of them might be terrorists. When Scotland is independent Nicola Sturgeon will most probably erect a giant statue of Osama bin Laden on George Square and say he was a freedom fighter like her  ! 

• Facepalm 1

24 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

The Scottish govt don't like to offend muslims by insinuating that any of them might be terrorists. When Scotland is independent Nicola Sturgeon will most probably erect a giant statue of Osama bin Laden on George Square and say he was a freedom fighter like her  ! 

Piss off, Iain.

• Like 3

On 20/03/2015 at 13:16, gcreptile said:

Boston bomber Tsarnaev could now be tried for murder even after he's been sentenced to death:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/19/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-murder-trial_n_6904410.html

Late breaking news for someone wants to use him as a solo name in ABC4

Death sentence vacated for new trial on sentencing. Can you imagine his odds if taken off of death row?  Dead by Halloween.

SC

deleted

On 05/05/2006 at 08:36, maryportfuncity said:

There are those in public life willing to take a stand against terrorism and the sociopathic headcases who volunteer to carry out the worst acts thereof.

It struck me listening to Judge Leonie Brinkema's remarks as she told the only person convincted of involvement in 9/11 that he would 'Die with a whimper' that some of these people may be signing their own death warrants. Her words might play well in middle America but I'll bet somewhere in darkest Afghanistan there's a bloke logged on to the only computer in the street, typing in her name and asking the big question: 'Where does that bitch live?'

I think we need a thread that can bob up and down identifying these semi-suicidal outspoken types when their mouths put their entire well-being in danger.

Apologies if I've missed it in some other thread, but are we not mentioning the assassination of teacher Samuel Paty for fear of getting our collective heads lopped off?

2 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Apologies if I've missed it in some other thread, but are we not mentioning the assassination of teacher Samuel Paty for fear of getting our collective heads lopped off?

Does anyone really consider this to be an act of terrorism? Seems more like religious retribution to me.

12 hours ago, Banana said:

Does anyone really consider this to be an act of terrorism? Seems more like religious retribution to me.

Couldn’t find the Rel Ret thread and besides, this fits with the first para of the OP’s post.

Macron considers it to bear the hallmarks of an “Islamist terrorist attack” - unless that’s a misquote or mistranslation.

Religion of Peace strikes again...

• Like 3

So, the 65 year old arrested today in Belfast over the 1974 Birmingham pub bombings must me $eamu5 Mc£oughlin. Since ITV named the four men they were sure were responsible in 1990 two (Mick Murray and James Francis Gavin) are dead and the other one - Michael Christopher Hayes - is in his seventies, lives in the republic and is fairly vocal and unrepentant about his republican activities over the years. If so, it drags another low profile ex-IRA man into the public gaze

58 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

If so, it drags another low profile ex-IRA man into the public gaze

I like to gaze through a 4-10x50 scope.;)

Every time I think of the IRA I have this mental image.

All I can think of is them either singing 'Mammy' or doing Frank Spencer impersonations with them all, in unison, screeching 'ohhhhh Betty!!!

Oh well.

CR86Z4tWIAAu0JL.jpg

15 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Every time I think of the IRA I have this mental image.

All I can think of is them either singing 'Mammy' or doing Frank Spencer impersonations with them all, in unison, screeching 'ohhhhh Betty!!!

Oh well.

CR86Z4tWIAAu0JL.jpg

Ooo Betty, the cat’s done a whoopsie in my balaclava! 

9D1D5DF4-401E-4494-AB6C-C9A55636BCC5.jpeg

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

So, the 65 year old arrested today in Belfast over the 1974 Birmingham pub bombings must me $eamu5 Mc£oughlin. Since ITV named the four men they were sure were responsible in 1990 two (Mick Murray and James Francis Gavin) are dead and the other one - Michael Christopher Hayes - is in his seventies, lives in the republic and is fairly vocal and unrepentant about his republican activities over the years. If so, it drags another low profile ex-IRA man into the public gaze

The Times say McLoughlin is dead.

9 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

The Times say McLoughlin is dead.

Oh, my bad - totally trusted they were only out to arrest one of the four directly involved. Gavin and Murray are dead and Hayes is a few years past 65. 

Anyone know which low-lying republican was just gifted some unwanted publicity, then?