maryportfuncity

Terrorists & Topical Terrorist Targets

McDaesh perhaps..

Over the years I still cannot believe that given their technical skilz, an insurgent group cannae come up with a decent fps.

It would sell millions.

• Like 1

McDaesh perhaps..

Over the years I still cannot believe that given their technical skilz, an insurgent group cannae come up with a decent fps.

It would sell millions.

You'd have thought they would have taken tips from Mattel and had them crossed with Action Man and the Rockem-Sockem Robots. They could have a switch at the back so the arm holding the stone has a throwing action, and then when they're hit their head could go up like the robots rockem_sockem.jpg

• Like 1

I can't remember what they were called but the identical figures were used in a boxing game @ 1978-80 I think.

He is a teacher.

Hence, a bit "thick" as he cannot get a job.

Hope they guillotine the cunt.

He's been admitted to a psychiatric hospital

They put people who pretend to have been stabbed in loony homes faster than they put the people who actually do the real stabbing or call for it.

And "B"BC already has practically a pull-out section on it, no doubt when they do an end of year docu about the "outrage in Paris" this is the one they'll be talking about. We need a new word for them as "superincrediblyfuckingweirdspacemaggots" is a bit weak and understating it.

We need a new word for me as "superincrediblyfuckingweirdspacemaggot" is a bit weak and understating it.

FTFY.

• Like 1

I bet if Swift and Wodehouse were still with us they'd say backspace and acronyms are the highest form of wit.

A plumber from Texas, y'all, is trying to get a fast buck (x1 million), after the crowd he sold his pick up to exported it to the baddies afore removing his decals :lol:

The rednecks will be after him too.

20141219_joejihadi_0.jpg

A plumber from Texas, y'all, is trying to get a fast buck (x1 million), after the crowd he sold his pick up to exported it to the baddies afore removing his decals :lol:

The rednecks will be after him too.

20141219_joejihadi_0.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/14/us/terror-truck-lawsuit/index.html

• Like 1

Enrique Marquez, friend of the two that carried out the attack in San Bernadino has been arrested.

This has to be the best photo of a terrorist ever.

rifleman-2.jpg

• Like 2

A good time of year to consider the purging of infants http://www.snopes.com/toddlers-killed-americans-terrorists/

Hmm, dangerous lot that, toddlers. Let's start with barring them from entry in the US.

So now whenever I hear about a shooting, I'm immediately going to suspect a toddler. Did they do more research as to what religion these toddlers belong to?

Kenyan Halibuts shield Christians in Mandera bus attack

A group of Kenyan Halibuts travelling on a bus ambushed by Islamist gunmen protected Christian passengers by refusing to be split into groups, according to eyewitnesses.

They told the militants "to kill them together or leave them alone", a local governor told Kenyan media.

At least two people were killed in the attack, near the north-eastern village of El Wak on the Somali border.

The Somali based al-Shabab group is the main suspect for the attack.

A group of Kenyan Halibuts travelling on a bus ambushed by Islamist gunmen protected Christian passengers by refusing to be split into groups, according to eyewitnesses.

They told the militants "to kill them together or leave them alone", a local governor told Kenyan media.

At least two people were killed in the attack, near the north-eastern village of El Wak on the Somali border.

They only ever talk about ISIS on the news.

Your average person out there doesn't even know there is a problem with militant Islam in Africa.

Ignorance kills and it will kill "us" (whoever that is these days)

They only ever talk about ISIS on the news.

Your average person out there doesn't even know there is a problem with militant Islam in Africa.

Ignorance kills and it will kill "us" (whoever that is these days)

Probably where you are they may only talk about ISIS. But even in Minnesota there are many people that are oblivious to the fact that there's been turmoil in Somalia and the civil war has been going on for the past 24-25 years.

Minnesota has a high population of Somali refugees, so al-Shabab are frequently mentioned.

It wasn't too long ago that a guy I worked with received a call one day to say that his mother's house was burned down by members of al-Shabab and that she's had to flee the country and she was going to live with him.

Kafeel Ahmed attacker in the glasgow terror attack ehas died due to a procurator fiscal.

:blink:(FYI) procurator fiscal
And what exactly has he korked, by the way - a bottle of Claret, or his baseball bat?Am I missing some witty double entendre, or did you mean carks, Des?
Well im sure medical procedue would be to cork someone before their life support machine is switched off, saves a lot f mess id wager.In way of an appology i am new to the site and am just finding my feet!
Never apologise to a guest, Mr O'Gonner - they are all scum, to a (wo)man. :rolleyes: