Sign in to follow this  
Lady Die

Naseem Hamed

Naseem Hamed has been jailed for 15 months for dangerous driving.

Will prison be the death of him?

• Like 1

Naseem Hamed has been jailed for 15 months for dangerous driving.

Will prison be the death of him?

Apparently he was planning a comeback; at least he should get an extra 15 months of ferocious, sweaty 'ring-work' done whilst inside, which could get rid of a chin or two he seems to have sprouted. And leave him much less prone to constipation in future.. :o

I suspect being a 'pound for pound' tough guy will count for little whilst he resides at Windsor's pleasure, other than to make him a target. Who inside wouldn't want to be able to say they'd kicked the sh*t out of a former world champion? Even a tiny one?

I was watching Ricky Hatton on TV this morning, training for his big fight, and it got me to thinking about the Prince. What a fraud he turned out to be, beating up on a bunch of nobodies until he actually fought someone decent, whereupon his career promptly fizzled. Guess that big comeback in America he planned will have to be shelved for a while. What a loss to the sport. MBE? My ass.

lookes a little like a cross betewwrne Raj and Ralph. You dontt know them I guess but take muy word for it hee looks much the aamsame as them if they were mergbesd togetherre/.

Judging by the amount of process chicken that Naseem 'أعطى أهمية' Hamed was stuffing down his neck, last time I saw him, I doubt his comeback will be anything more than a large coke.

He was an entertainer.

Now he's a fat hasbeen. :referee:

Nas is still my favourite boxer. He'll be back for sure. He's lining up a rematch with Barrera. All this talk of the Prince being past it, fat etc. is all a load of hogwash; he's never been out of shape a day in his life. The camera adds 100lbs or so, you know... He'll be the daddy in prison, just like Tyson was. I can't see him getting picked on every single day and being put on suicide watch.

Watch out Nas :unsure:, that prison soap can be pretty slippery (which could be a blessing :blink: or a curse :( , depending on your viewpoint).

Nas is still my favourite boxer. He'll be back for sure. He's lining up a rematch with Barrera. All this talk of the Prince being past it, fat etc. is all a load of hogwash; he's never been out of shape a day in his life. The camera adds 100lbs or so, you know... He'll be the daddy in prison, just like Tyson was. I can't see him getting picked on every single day and being put on suicide watch.

Watch out Nas :unsure:, that prison soap can be pretty slippery (which could be a blessing :blink: or a curse :( , depending on your viewpoint).

Spoken from experience, eh?

Thought you were an arsehole dilated ex-bad boy!

I don't know why I said that... but I found it funny....can we have a poll?

He's landed a job in the gym keeping the other lags in shape. Exercise is good for self-esteem. He'll live.

He's landed a job in the gym keeping the other lags in shape.

:P

"Do as he says, not as he does..."

"Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach."

etc. etc.

Released from jail some 13 odd months early today. Does he show any humility or having learnt from experience?

Does he F**k.

Walks, in full view of everyone, into a stretch limousine. What a twat. Lets hope he goes stingray hunting in Australia soon.

BBC report

Released from jail some 13 odd months early today. Does he show any humility or having learnt from experience?

Does he F**k.

Walks, in full view of everyone, into a stretch limousine. What a twat. Lets hope he goes stingray hunting in Australia soon.

BBC report

Says he needs to wear an electronic tag, but judging from the pic that seems a little unnecessary, as he's the 2nd man-made item that can be seen from space

Does he F**k.

BBC report

Says he needs to wear an electronic tag, but judging from the pic that seems a little unnecessary, as he's the 2nd man-made item that can be seen from space

Just for kicks, I would like to have a conversation with this man. I wonder if he has a robotic studder? They say never judge a book by it's cover, but just by the looks of him I sense lack of personality.

He was something of a hero to British fight fans for a few years. 'Lack of personality,' wasn't a noted shortcoming. Lack of humility was more the problem. He was once carried into the ring on a throne! For the bulk of his career he walked the walk too, kinda like a pint sized Mike Tyson, whupping on the poor sods who had the temerity to get in the ring with him. It ended in defeat, of course, but his record as a pro still looks good; won 36 of 37 fights including 31 KOs. His behaviour on the road, making a suicidal over-taking move to impress his passenger, is an indication of the 'personality' he showed everywhere from chat shows to the boxing ring.

The Sun's headline headline today made me smile:

SWANKER

I quite agree actually, after having the misfortune of seeing his release via live feed on Sky News yesterday morning. Leaving jail in a fleet of swanky limos after crippling someone for life by being a twattish show off is hardly conducive to feeling remorseless. A staggering lack of sensitivity I would say.

I used to quite like the guy when he was boxing, thinking that his arrogance was all part of the act. However, it would seem that he is actually also a cocky, arrogant tosser in real life too.

Not that I'd tell him that to his face, you understand. Not that I'm concerned about being punched to the face or anything, but the possibility of being mown down by a Merc limo ten minutes later would be a worry.

Aye, his chubby little frame and swagger suggest he's set on property development for life now, rich beyond the reach of real life worries.

I wonder if he's that arrogant as a landlord?

Aye, his chubby little frame and swagger suggest he's set on property development for life now, rich beyond the reach of real life worries.

I wonder if he's that arrogant as a landlord?

Ah yes, Property Development; the last refuge of the idly rich, mentally weak and prodigously selfish. It reminds me of a line from Enter The Dragon; "Any bloody fool can pull a trigger."

His arrogance and a bent for quick profit may see him end up as "successful" as Nicholas van Hoogstraten, another of Britain's well-respected property tycoons. Sorry to stray off-topic but, whilst looking for that first link, I found this little piece about him. Maybe it was written by a rambler. :unsure:

Back on Nas... annoying little c*nt, isn't he? I remember sometime last year, I think it was when he was ringside at the Ricky Hatton/Kostya Tzyu fight, he was being interviewed about a possible comeback to boxing, fighting Arturo Gatti. Although he talked a good game, Hamed had put on so much kebab-fat that he looked like the Michelin Man and Gatti, sitting next to him in great shape, could hardly keep a straight face. Just more bluster and balderdash from a man who's been conditioned to believe his own hype to the Nth degree.

I think he'll probably land Michael Winner's old job of selling car insurance on telly.

Aye, we've discussed yer man Van Hoogstraten elsewhere. Someone pointed out that his sex life revolves around young lasses from Zimbabwe, suggesting that he'll end up hiring one riddled with AIDS and the results would be a fitting fate for him.