Most people wouldn't lose any sleep over that.

I'm not, joking 'ere, but Joe Kinnear has been taken to hospital before a match.

Probably nothing but he never looks very well, unless of course, he's standing next to Harry Rednap. Then he appears quite peachy.

I'm not, joking 'ere, but Joe Kinnear has been taken to hospital before a match.

Probably nothing but he never looks very well, unless of course, he's standing next to Harry Rednap. Then he appears quite peachy.

Its not the first time that Kinnear has been taken ill, dodgy ticker and all that.

Dave, how could you dis our Lord and Master Redknapp? :)

Its not the first time that Kinnear has been taken ill, dodgy ticker and all that.

Dis him yes, spell his name, no :)

Dis him yes, spell his name, no :)

Yes, both of you have failed to spell Cnut. Oh looks like I have too.

A bitter Saints fan.

I've just come back from watching an extremely exciting 0-0 draw at Accrington Stanley.....

The question is....."Is there a more run-down , decrepid , cess-pool of a place than Accrington ??"

I've just come back from watching an extremely exciting 0-0 draw at Accrington Stanley.....

The question is....."Is there a more run-down , decrepid , cess-pool of a place than Accrington ??"

Albion Rovers ground in Coatbridge This pic is probably the best thing that could happen to it.

Weymouth FC were forced to field their youth team at the weekend, having lost all of of their other players after not paying their wages. They were beaten 9-0 at home by Rushden and Diamonds.

I'm not proud of it, but I placed a very, very large wager on them losing the match (I won't say how much, because Mrs DDT reads DL sometimes) at 13-8.

Looks like I wasn't the only one

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/4146...team_walks_out/

Weymouth FC were forced to field their youth team at the weekend, having lost all of of their other players after not paying their wages. They were beaten 9-0 at home by Rushden and Diamonds.

I'm not proud of it, but I placed a very, very large wager on them losing the match (I won't say how much, because Mrs DDT reads DL sometimes) at 13-8.

You didn't wager your new tractor perchance?

No, but I could probably go and buy a new combine harvester with my winnings. :lol::P

No, but I could probably go and buy a new combine harvester with my winnings. :lol::P

You could always donate some of that vast fortune to certain dolebound Weymouth players.

4-1...... :unsure:

Iraqi football game goes to sudden death

A FOOTBALL player was shot dead just as he was about to score what could have been the equalising goal in a weekend match in Iraq.

The striker from the amateur team Buhairat had only the goalkeeper to beat in the last minute of play to tie the game at 1-1 when a supporter of the rival Sinjar club shot him in the head. Police said a spectator had been arrested.

Unfortunately this is not some April fool's joke.

The (once) mighty Saints face possible administration and points deduction. Oh well, looks like league one is a cert now. Cry-icon.jpg

I'd forgotten that Southampton had a football team

So did the board... :rolleyes:

Manchester City have sold Shaun Wright-Phillips to Madonna.

Sam Allardyce in contention for f*****t of the year...

Rafa showed no respect

Then there's the comments section. Elliott Freeman, Manchester United fan said:

This is a simple matter of respect, Fact is over the last month or two Benitez has not shut up and to be fair i have lost any respect for him that i prevously had. He seems to have an obession with ferguson which is slightly worrying, everyday hes in the media waffling on about something. His actions here dont suprise me! Big sam is right. Liverpool are far superior to Blackburn and Rafa's actions were not of somebody celebrating, it was arrogance. A celebration is mourinho running down the touchline at Old Trafford or Ferguson and Brian Kidd when Bruce equalised against Sheffield wednesday!! Rafa was showing a Lack of Respect, just as he has done all season starting with his 10 minute rant on paper about Ferguson. Id be embarrassed if i was a liverpool supporter

Just who is the one that is 'obsessed' Mr Freeman?

One born every minute...:unsure:

Congratulations to my local side Leicester City for getting promoted back to the Championship and

for clinching their first divisional championship since the old Division Two in 1980...

I support Liverpool though and ominously the last time Leicester won a title, Liverpool edged out

Man Utd for the league championship that same season....:unsure:

Also congrats to Wolverhampton Wanderers for getting promoted to the Premier League...