Hard to believe, but we've sunk to a new low - our 'revolting' fans' protest saw the game against Eastbourne Borough abandoned after 75 minutes...

... while we were leading !

So we'll probably get docked another 4,500 points and be kicked down another three leagues. None of which will matter if we don't pay the Welsh enemy the five billion pounds we allegedly owe them within the next 24 hours.

Ah well, it's only a funny old game.

The axe is about to fall.

The axe has fallen

Hard to believe, but we've sunk to a new low - our 'revolting' fans' protest saw the game against Eastbourne Borough abandoned after 75 minutes...

So we'll probably get docked another 4,500 points and be kicked down another three leagues. None of which will matter if we don't pay the Welsh enemy the five billion pounds we allegedly owe them within the next 24 hours.

The axe has fallen

Do you want to change your name from 'harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy' ?

The axe has fallen

May as well. I'll go for thedeathlistmemberwhousedtobeknownasharrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy please.

The axe has fallen

May as well. I'll go for thedeathlistmemberwhousedtobeknownasharrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy please.

Done. You'll still have to log in as harry etc as yor new log in name has over 26 characters

The axe has fallen

Congratulations on officially having the longest in deathlist history! Fnar, Fnar. Calling the ghosts of the McWhirter twins... give that man a medal!

PS: Just this once, I've added a bit of sans. I won't be making a habit of it.

The axe has fallen

Done. You'll still have to log in as harry etc as yor new log in name has over 26 characters

Harry - I clicked on that little down triangle next to your name and the whole thing is just too far outside the box. Can't you curb your enthusiasm?

thedeathlistmemberwhousedtobeknownasharrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

In the great TAFKAG tradition how about TDLMWUTBKAHMBWA? Or summat.

I invented a new sexual position with my wife last night, where I do her from behind whilst she's up against a fence until she's absolutely gasping and can't take any more.

We call it, "The Hillsborough".

I invented a new sexual position with my wife last night, where I do her from behind whilst she's up against a fence until she's absolutely gasping and can't take any more.

We call it, "The Hillsborough".

I wouldn't go round saying that joke at the Sandon if you want to keep breathing yerself...

Minor stuff in the great world of football but Workington's 1-2 away win in front of little more than 200 paying spectators in Solihull today guarantees them a play-off place and a chance to fight for Blue Square Premier action next season. In other words, the Reds could be coming the way of many more of you next season.

Oh aye, and Rochdale are promoted. Last time that happened Neil Armstrong hadn't set foot on the Moon.

Minor stuff in the great world of football but Workington's 1-2 away win in front of little more than 200 paying spectators in Solihull today guarantees them a play-off place and a chance to fight for Blue Square Premier action next season. In other words, the Reds could be coming the way of many more of you next season.

Oh aye, and Rochdale are promoted. Last time that happened Neil Armstrong hadn't set foot on the Moon.

And AFC Bournemouth will be there, too. A 32 year old manager and a playing squad of just 19, coupled with a transfer embargo for the entire season. The best we can hope for is staying in League One, but we'll embarrass someone (hopefully Scumpton) along the way. And good luck to Workington - I can just remember when they fell out of the league - replaced by Wigan, I believe.

Steven Gerrard seems to be the subject of alot if internet gossip at the moment...

Is that, like, quite abit, but not aton? Awesome.

Oh, how this disappointed me DDT. You slid down one of the longest snakes on my board of my estimation there.

And AFC Bournemouth will be there, too. A 32 year old manager and a playing squad of just 19, coupled with a transfer embargo for the entire season. The best we can hope for is staying in League One, but we'll embarrass someone (hopefully Scumpton) along the way. And good luck to Workington - I can just remember when they fell out of the league - replaced by Wigan, I believe.

Well done to The Cherries despite your malicious wishes for next season I hope you do stay up. You never know the following season you could be playing Portsmouth as we pass them as they follow in our recent footsteps with a sorry descent down the leagues.

Strangely, whilst we are on the subject of the mighty Saints, I've not seen any comments from Maryport about the JPT or yesterday for that matter, better luck next year hey MPFC?

Well done to The Cherries despite your malicious wishes for next season I hope you do stay up. You never know the following season you could be playing Portsmouth as we pass them as they follow in our recent footsteps with a sorry descent down the leagues.

Strangely, whilst we are on the subject of the mighty Saints, I've not seen any comments from Maryport about the JPT or yesterday for that matter, better luck next year hey MPFC?

We'll try and make the best of the local derby - it will just be the one year after all - you'll go up if you can hang on to your better players. I'd be happy to try our luck against Leeds next year; after all it was their desperate efforts to avoid points deductions that changed the FL rules, ruining the last two seasons for thee and me. Dirty Leeds. Looking at the line up for next year, it's like an old style Division 3 (South). Could be you, us, Brighton, Yeovil, Exeter, Gillingham, Swindon, Charlton, Millwall, Colchester, Plymouth, Peterborough, Bristol Rovers, Brentford, MK Dons and Orient. Carlisle had better start collecting their National Express vouchers!

Oh, and spot any commonality between clubs in serious financial trouble over recent years? AFCB, Saints, Pompey, West Ham...how long before Spurs go under?

Steven Gerrard seems to be the subject of alot if internet gossip at the moment...

Oh, how this disappointed me DDT. You slid down one of the longest snakes on my board of my estimation there.

Upon further consideration, slightly precious response deleted.

Not my joke but worth repeating if you haven't clicked on the link above:

Hot new rumour just in - Gary Glitter is being lined up as Gerrard's midfield replacement. Can't play football but apparently he is looking forward to filling some of the holes left behind by Gerrard

Oh, and spot any commonality between clubs in serious financial trouble over recent years? AFCB, Saints, Pompey, West Ham...how long before Spurs go under?

Remind me, how much does a house in Sandbanks fetch these days? Perhaps when he twitches he is just squirrelling away another million.

[Enter tumbleweed]

DDT, Exeter have recently acquired Rob Edwards - one time defender at Brunton Park - if he does owt spectacular this season could you keep us updated, thanks.

I always meant to reply to this post MPFC. I was often reminded of your query as the venerable Rob Edwards just got better and better for Exeter after a very dodgy first few months. This Saturday is likely to be his final game, the rumour is that he is going to hang up his boots for good. The match will be a relegation decider; beat high flying Huddersfield and we stay up, lose and League 2 awaits. The gloomy spectre of relegation and a Tory government by Sunday is almost too much to bear. Rob Edwards has been a fantastic asset for our club and he scored the crucial goal which gave us league football again. In truth he was far too good ever play Conference football. It would be wonderful if he could contribute just one more composed preformance to help us defy the odds and beat the drop. He has gained his coaching badges while with Exeter, should he choose to return to his distant northern homeland, I can think of no finer candidate to one day manage Carlisle, leading them on to ever greater glories.

RobEdwards1.jpg

Upon further consideration, slightly precious response deleted.

Damn and blast. Missed it DDT.

Repost or PM or paraphrase if you like.

This place needs livening up, even (especially) if it's having a go at me.

I'm sure everyone here will join me in congratulating Leeds United for achieving promotion to division one. It was never, ahem, in doubt.

I'm sure everyone here will join me in congratulating Leeds United for achieving promotion to division one. It was never, ahem, in doubt.

Who?

Congratulations to Gus Poyet and his team at Withdean for making a difficult task look easy. Onwards and upwards.

Speaking of Devon Death Trips; how many hardy Exeter City fans will make the massive round trip to Carlisle on 28 December, and will any succumb to the winter weather or fatigue of the motorway miles?

Home win IMHO.

Speaking of Devon Death Trips; how many hardy Exeter City fans will make the massive round trip to Carlisle on 28 December, and will any succumb to the winter weather or fatigue of the motorway miles?

Home win IMHO.

How far is that exactly as the Bird drives?

taxi-icon.jpg