Post of the year, whatever the medium.

A big cheerio to Stale Stolebakken who finally got his P45 from the great football man that is Jez Moxey,well done to all concerned,cue the wee ginger shite getting back into management.

If you are gay and an Everton fan, the humour you can have with a banner is legendary...

542208_135977009894128_1703366983_n.jpg

• Like 1

Baird The Laird scored his first and probably only SPL goal today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There will be a party at Dens tonight

Good Luck to 'The Mighty Bantams' AKA Bradford City AFC who take on 'The Villa' tonight in the second leg of the Capital One League Cup, Semi-Final!!

3 - 1 up from the first leg and a place @ Wembley beckons!!

How did we get this far? Tha's not got a clue lad!!

Good Luck to 'The Mighty Bantams' AKA Bradford City AFC who take on 'The Villa' tonight in the second leg of the Capital One League Cup, Semi-Final!!

3 - 1 up from the first leg and a place @ Wembley beckons!!

How did we get this far? Tha's not got a clue lad!!

Villa are shockingly bad at the moment. I predict a 0-0 tonight. Good luck Bradford

^^ Villa are awful and are definitely going to be relegated

Bradford City AFC have done it! The League Cup Finalists from the lowest division in Englsh football, the first to get to a major final at Wembley from the fourth tier of the league!

The last time Bradford were holders of a major cup, the Titanic sank with the loss of 1,517 lives in the North Atlantic, how's about that then for a tedious link between football & death?

Bradford City AFC have done it! The League Cup Finalists from the lowest division in Englsh football, the first to get to a major final at Wembley from the fourth tier of the league!

The last time Bradford were holders of a major cup, the Titanic sank with the loss of 1,517 lives in the North Atlantic, how's about that then for a tedious link between football & death?

The lass that survived both the sinking of the Titanic and the sister ships of the Olympic and Britannic , cannae mind her name, was rumoured to have been getting pumped (nautical term) from the 2nd top scorer of PNE in the 1921-22 season.

Brilliant nostalgic FA cup draw today Luton v Millwall,best thing Millwall ever did was smash up that place,I hope one of their boys breaks into the Luton boardroom and does a giant turd on Nick Owen's chair

Brilliant nostalgic FA cup draw today Luton v Millwall,best thing Millwall ever did was smash up that place,I hope one of their boys breaks into the Luton boardroom and does a giant turd on Nick Owen's chair

Why?

• Like 1

Hope DDT doesn't take tonight's result too badly...hehe

Seriously, Torquay were pretty terrible on the ball and we sunk back into our own penalty area again late on. Just can't understand why Tisdale thought it was a good idea to start with no strikers in a League Two derby

I have no plans reading previous 99 pages, but anyone here watches anything else than English football?

Yes I watch the SPL football. An it is SHITE !!

I watch the Dutch Eredivisie. The football is not exactly good, but since there are five or six teams that can win it, it's quite exciting. One of those is, I'm glad to report, my beloved Feyenoord.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Yes I watch the SPL football. An it is SHITE !!

Henrik Ojamaa is the best player in SPL!

I watch the Dutch Eredivisie. The football is not exactly good, but since there are five or six teams that can win it, it's quite exciting. One of those is, I'm glad to report, my beloved Feyenoord.

regards,

Hein

I like Utrecht. This season is really interesting indeed. I bet that PSV will win. Fav players: Ragnar Klavan used to play for AZ and today Marko Meerits is Vitesse GK.

/rant

Football does my head in.

Overpaid self satisfied wankers with opinions that they think others should listen to because they can kick a ball about better than most.

People paying any attention at all to these jerks because they can kick a ball better than most.

All over the news as if it were some kind of news. It isn't it's 22 twats kicking a ball about.

Can't have a ten minute conversation with any of your friends about anything else without one of them mentioning some bloody football topic and the other sheep following.

Constant Facefuck updates about some damn team/result/upcoming fixture/managerial issue/ etc etc.

99 page threads about it on a site about deaths. If there were proportionally this many deaths in football perhaps I could grasp that.

Oh there's more, but i'd merely be fanning the very flames I am complaining about and miserable old git that I am even I can only rant for so long.

/end rant

If this isn't even vaguely amusing to anyone (particularly those with no interest in football) please delete it.

As you were.

NB. Yes, I am aware that anyone not interested in football is unlikely to be reading page 99 of a football thread, never said I was too smart.

/rant

Football does my head in.

Overpaid self satisfied wankers with opinions that they think others should listen to because they can kick a ball about better than most.

People paying any attention at all to these jerks because they can kick a ball better than most.

All over the news as if it were some kind of news. It isn't it's 22 twats kicking a ball about.

Can't have a ten minute conversation with any of your friends about anything else without one of them mentioning some bloody football topic and the other sheep following.

Constant Facefuck updates about some damn team/result/upcoming fixture/managerial issue/ etc etc.

99 page threads about it on a site about deaths. If there were proportionally this many deaths in football perhaps I could grasp that.

Oh there's more, but i'd merely be fanning the very flames I am complaining about and miserable old git that I am even I can only rant for so long.

/end rant

If this isn't even vaguely amusing to anyone (particularly those with no interest in football) please delete it.

As you were.

NB. Yes, I am aware that anyone not interested in football is unlikely to be reading page 99 of a football thread, never said I was too smart.

tl; dr

Why?

Why not????

Why?

It's a terrible, hateful club and while I'm not encouraging destroying a ground, if you were going to destroy a ground that would be a good one to pick.

Same story with my lot tonight though. Did very well against a better team on Friday night, lost to a s**t team tonight,

There is a giant turd in Nick Owen's chair!

• Like 3

Can we get the Teddy Bears picnic thread reopened ?

Revealed: Sevco winding-up petition. Does that mean they will start boycotting anything that comes from Singapore then ?

http://blogs.channel...p-petition/4020

Revealed: Sevco winding-up petition. Does that mean they will start boycotting anything that comes from Singapore then ?

No. It was getting a bit too bigoted

No. It was getting a bit too bigoted

boooooooooooo

• Like 1