They're getting a hidin'...

...I'll just get me coat.

I was in the Navy when Scotland got gubbed by Costa Rica in 1990,I watched the game with a load of proud Scots,how we mocked them,now its payback time,Costa Rica 1 England 0 for sure.I'm not sure but I think its at the same place where England got done by The Yanks in 1950 in one of the biggest shocks at the World Cup,so history will repeat itself.

Manchester United crisis deepens as glory supporters put in transfer request

After a week he would rather forget, Manchester United boss, David Moyes, will be feeling more pressure this morning following rumours the club’s glory supporters have put in a transfer request.

The fans, many of whom joined the club after the treble winning season in 1999 seem to have taken the same route as striker Robin Van Persie and are looking for a move away from Old Trafford at the first sign of mediocrity.

“I’ve supported the team for every single year of my life, since ’99, and have been to Old Trafford on at least three separate occasions” glory supporter, Bill Treadwell told us.

“If I had wanted to support a team that loses two home games in a row and is outside of the top four, then I wouldn’t have moved from Liverpool. I agree with the pundits, things haven’t been the same since we lost Sralex, whatever that was.

“So I have been doing a bit of research and talking to my agent and drinking buddy, Gooner Gary, and will make the move to top-of-the-league Arsenal in January. I nearly joined them when they had their ‘invincible year’ so it would be a natural choice.”

Like many other of Manchester United’s glory supporters, Bill also sees this as an opportunity to save a bit of money. Although the average ticket price is more expensive at the Emirates, the stadium being round the corner from where he lives will save him a fortune in train fare.

The sudden drop of match-day commuters from south to north will force the government to rethink the viability of the London to Manchester HS2.

The transfer request from United’s glory supporters is another blow to David Moyes who successfully made the move from Everton to United in the summer whilst regaining his mid-table position in the league.

Speaking in front of the Sir Alex Ferguson stand, Moyes said: “I know it’s tough for them, but I promise one day, because of the job I will do at this club there will be a stand named after me.

“And the fans will get to see it every time we play at Manchester City.”

• Like 2

Dundee United score 4 again. Its now getting embarrassing, the last 5 games we have scored 4.

th_scarf-utd.gifth_scarf-utd.gifth_scarf-utd.gifth_scarf-utd.gifth_scarf-utd.gifth_scarf-utd.gif

Carlisle scored four today (three more than Tranmere Rovers), we're not embarrassed, a bit stunned, maybe.

What a co-incidence. Fort William managed 4 too. (Well, they conceded 4)

The two sides of Norwich........

1/ the stupidity of their fans....

https://pbs.twimg.co...AvWAx.png:large

2/ the wisdom of buying Hooper for buttons.

boldwarmheartedafrica97f4h.gif

CookedSecondhandFrog.gif

As a massive Liverpool fan I have to post this !!

WarmFrailAsiaticmouflon.gif

• Like 1

Definitely owed them a beating...

Definitely owed them a beating...

As you are thinking of Martine McCutcheon just now, can you not transpose the beating to her?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-gattuso-strongly-denies-fix-claim-195857408--sow.html

Gennaro Gattuso has threatened to kill himself if found guilty of match fixing , i think i remember reading he suffered from depression. I would think that with a wife and kids and he is probably well off too that killing himself may seem unlikely but look at gary speed another footballer who suffered from depression.

Douwev3.jpg

please God,Santa, Satan...please please please :D

BBC video: The worst penalty misses ever.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/25715317

So nice and classy of them to put wacky "comedic" background music over two of the most painful and/or significant misses in football history - Baggio in 1994 and Waddle's howler in 1990......... also I'm not even sure you can count them as "worst" efforts if you take into account how much pressure the poor fuckers were under.

Also they didn't even include this one which is the funniest one ever.

Scoring a bicycle kick wonder goal in the final minute to win your team the game. Stuff of dreams but reality for thiago.

https://vine.co/v/MuVQuiMHtDm

The Worlds largest Personality( and best player if you exclude druggies) rams it right up the Portoguese slimeball

Zlatan Ibrahimović ‏@Ibra_official 35m

Happy birthday @Cristiano. I have sent your new favourite outfit in the post #DareToZlatan pic.twitter.com/HWNKdq46J5

BfvXJ4MCEAA3SGU.jpg

Question: Do Rangers really want to play Celtic in the Scottish Cup as it will increasly might happen should the Old Firm win their respective home matches?

Dunfermline have odds of up to 12/1 to upset the apple cart.

Bet of 2014?

Maybe not...

872321219.jpg
  • Like 1

EURO 2016 draw.

Ireland drawn to play Gibraltar. That should be interesting. Last time they were there they lost 3-0...

• Like 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland-26313500

Sweary Scots delay match.

Not just the fans..............

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d0u60_3-3_sport

The rage of the commentators is hilarious, but the mouthing of ''Dirty Orange bastards'' by the scorer means its meltdown of epic proportions ahoy!

Olympiakos vs Manchester United.

Potentially a historic match. Could well be Clive Tyldesley's last commentary on Man Utd in the Champions League.

No more "balmy night in Barcelona"...