d4134ad8b2f039399ba117bfbc8fe84b_zps5b627083.jpg

LOL..

• Like 1

d4134ad8b2f039399ba117bfbc8fe84b_zps5b627083.jpg

LOL..

Does it actually stand for something, or am I missing the joke?

• Like 1

Eh, it's shorthand for their terrible results.

Lose,lose,win,draw,lose,lose,lose, etc...

Eh, it's shorthand for their terrible results.

Lose,lose,win,draw,lose,lose,lose, etc...

Oh, which team is it? sorry I really shouldn't be in the football threads.

• Like 1

It was the Newcastle supporters banner unravelled at their game today at Swansea.

It was the Newcastle supporters banner unravelled at their game today at Swansea.

Oh, that's "my club" (by which I literally mean - the one I lived nearest most my life), which shows just how little attention I play to football.

Celtic goalie Lukasz Zaluska has been attacked in Glasgow by 'apparently ' another SPFL player. The Scottish football forums are going mad with who could of jumped him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-29689687

Eh, a dee utd :D

Pity the injunction prohibits me from naming Paul Paton .

Eh, a dee utd :D

Pity the injunction prohibits me from naming Paul Paton .

I still blame Goodwin, just cause its Goodwin and he is a wee______ (fill in the blank)

Don't forget Imrie was there, but it was all that orange cunt Paton's shite.

The charges will eventually be dropped. Zaluska has dropped everything else in his carreer

Aaron Ramsey has just scored. Someone is doomed.

Yeah, Brendan Rodgers...

• Like 1

Yeah, Brendan Rodgers...

He's survived a fortnight since being doomed, but his odds are fairly short to be the first Premiershit manager dumped in the New Year.

Yeah, Brendan Rodgers...

He's survived a fortnight since being doomed, but his odds are fairly short to be the first Premiershit manager dumped in the New Year.

He'd been gone now if it weren't for Bournemouth blowing it.

Yeah, Brendan Rodgers...

Well, that and the troubling problem of whether they can find a willing successor who'll deliver right away.

Yeah, Brendan Rodgers...

Well, that and the troubling problem of whether they can find a willing successor who'll deliver right away.

It's Liverpool. They had done it at a random moment, had no one lined up, found their number one choice (Klopp) wasn't willing to jump ship to them, then wound up courting Rafa Benitez through the press.

9801_1233657456681442_6764025460312920065_n.jpg?oh=14978ea421b8eb1c7a682ff1b224e1ae&oe=552FEAC0&__gda__=1430286509_465b1d5dacbded681fb13ae5d10972f2

:D

• Like 1

Anyone watching WIM-LIV?

It took me a while to realise "Tubbs" was another striker, thought it was just a nickname they were using for Akinfenwa..

Anyone watching WIM-LIV?

It took me a while to realise "Tubbs" was another striker, thought it was just a nickname they were using for Akinfenwa..

He's a pipe cleaner compared to Enrique when he came on. Who ate all the paellas?

Anyone watching WIM-LIV?

He's a pipe cleaner compared to Enrique when he came on. Who ate all the paellas?

LOL. Surprised I didnt get an Akinfenwa fan having a go at me (or just anyone who is inclined to have a go at me) about that gag since anyone who knows who he is knows Akinfenwa's a muscle beast.... I was just kinda hoping it would make someone other than me laugh cos I guess he could to the casual viewer look a little like he might be a fatarse when he dives around and whatnot.....

If anyone is annoyed I'd like to make up for that misfired joke by posting one of the coolest football pics I've ever seen, from the 1988 final they kept fuckin' goin' the fuck on about.

(I'll link to it since it's such a large pic)

Was looking at pictures from that era last night as well, again relating to that Wimbledon/Liverpool day, although I was in Hampden at the time for Dundee utd v Celtic.

Dundee utd had been cheated out of the 1984/5 European Cup final v Liverpool by Roma bribing the ref for the second leg of the semi, but some of the pics/banners are quality :D

roma-dundee.jpg

8384romadundee_neladitomedio.jpg

A young Walter Smith bricking it lol, and from a dead pool point of view , the middle of the spags was their captain , who after losing the final to Liverpool, shot himself in the heart 10 years to the day after the Final.

• Like 1

Was looking at pictures from that era last night as well, again relating to that Wimbledon/Liverpool day, although I was in Hampden at the time for Dundee utd v Celtic.

Dundee utd had been cheated out of the 1984/5 European Cup final v Liverpool by Roma bribing the ref for the second leg of the semi, but some of the pics/banners are quality :D

roma-dundee.jpg

A young Walter Smith bricking it lol, and from a dead pool point of view , the middle of the spags was their captain , who after losing the final to Liverpool, shot himself in the heart 10 years to the day after the Final.

Excellent and funny, good stuff.

However maybe the real reason was probably cause he had nothing else in his life. That's why they get all depressed when they retire, not just cause he lost. Sad twat. Sum1 needs 2 lern footballers how to reed n right.

Wait. This is before footballers getting all depressed was really a "thing". I've never heard of any sportsman being driven to chopsuey-cide by the shame of a loss, bit OTT. I thought the most extreme thing was Ray Finkle in the first Ace Ventura movie.

roma-dundee.jpg

Where's Wally ? :smileyd:

FUCK YOU ROMA YOU SCUMMY CHEATING CUNTS !!!!!!!

• Like 1