Nice one in the posts above. I'm still hopeful Leicester can do it. Be much more hopeful if Stoke stop Spurs winning tomorrow.

If any of our American cousins would like some explanation, just ask...

Nice one in the posts above. I'm still hopeful Leicester can do it. Be much more hopeful if Stoke stop Spurs winning tomorrow.

If any of our American cousins would like some explanation, just ask...

Spurs still have Stoke, Chelsea and Newcastle away, you'd expect them (ok, maybe not Newcastle) to be possible banana skins. Plus, Saints are a good team, and West Brom a right niggly one. Could easily come entirely undone. Hopefully.

Must surely kill all those Arsenal and the like excuses. "Oh we don't have the money to compete" should be struck off as a league excuse for evermore should Leicester win.

We've been shite and still are miles ahead thr.

Vardy for Leicester, 1-zip , lol.

I was just out on the patio having a tab when I heard a massive roar.

Hmm, late draw, Vardy red carded.

So, how many DLers are with me in willing Leicester to the title just to stuff it to the Premiershit outfits with masses of money and some sense of their divine right to win stuff?

I probably am Mary , but they have masses of money.

Hell, the 22nd team next season gets £100,000,000 TV money. Yep, £100 million.

I'll try and dig out an article about why they aren't exactly the plucky underdogs.

So, how many DLers are with me in willing Leicester to the title just to stuff it to the Premiershit outfits with masses of money and some sense of their divine right to win stuff?

Sorry, not me. Couldn't give two shits for the blue wasters. Only one other team worse... Sheep shaggers... dcfc.

As a Spurs supporter I can honestly say that, if Leicester win the title, I will very happy for them.

Nothing wrong with the underdog winning.

From my perspective, my club has fielded the youngest side in the Premiership, the manager has got rid of most of the wastes of money we bought with our £100 million plus transfer kitty and he is promoting youth. We have signed talented players for the kind of money that most clubs in the division can also afford and, well, we are also demonstrating ( as we proved last time by wasting a fortune) that you can play great football with talented kids and fuck over all those 'BIG' clubs that feel its their divine right to be in the top four.

The only drawback to Leicester winning the title will be millions of supporters of clubs who will see that and demand that their club should be able to do the same.

I would expect, next season, more sackings by chairmen pressurised by demanding supporters.

I can only hope Wet Spam choke to death on their free fucking stadium, the cunts.

• Like 1

Sorry, not me. Couldn't give two shits for the blue wasters. Only one other team worse... Sheep shaggers... dcfc.

How are Forest doing RA??? :D

How are Forest doing RA??? :D
Two points from the last six games, I'm really not going to answer that on the basis that they have (virtually/actually) lost the ability to play to any decent standard. Come back Billy Davies.
  • Like 1

Another Leicester City fan takes an early settlement on a wager; 62 grand out of a 100.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Punter-cashes-62-000-Spurs-close-gap-Leicester/story-29139158-detail/story.html

Might be shrewd in a few weeks the way Tottenham are playing...

• Like 2

I probably am Mary , but they have masses of money.

Hell, the 22nd team next season gets £100,000,000 TV money. Yep, £100 million.

I'll try and dig out an article about why they aren't exactly the plucky underdogs.

21st I think. 22nd, 23rd and 24th are relegated, I don't think relegated sides get the £100m.

Seven great football chants, how did I get this far in my life and not know the top one; utter classic!!

7. Leyton Orient fans have taken to diminutive but rather small winger Dean Cox in a big way since his arrival at Brisbane Road. The 5ft 4 midfielder is nicknamed ‘Tiny’ and the O’s fans sing this song to the fittingly traditional East End tune of ‘Knees up Mother Brown’: “We’ve got Tiny Cox / We’ve got Tiny Cox / We’ve got Tiny / We’ve got Tiny / We’ve got Tiny Cox”

6. Former Forest and Birmingham striker Stern John was the recipient of this superbly-clever chant – it wouldn’t have sounded out of place at a chess match, such was its intellect. This was sung to the tune of ‘Quartermaster’s Store’: “He’s big / He's fast / His first name should come last / Stern John / Stern John”

5. Bury striker Lenny John Lewis became a cult hero with a couple of goals from the bench. The Shakers fans sung this to the Italian opera tune ‘La Donna e Mobile’: “His name’s a department store / You know he’s gonna score”

4. Huddersfield Town sing this about their free-scoring striker Lee Novak to the tune of Sloop John B: “We’ve got Novak / We’ve got Nova-ak / Our carpets are filthy / We’ve got Novak”

3. Olympiakos fans chant this tune to their manager, former Newcastle advertising-hoarding-kicker, Temuri Ketsbaia, to the tune of ‘Sex on Fire’ by Kings of Leon: “Wooooooaaaah Temuri Ketsbaia”

2. I like this Celtic chant because it’s wrong on so many levels. First of all, Shunsuke Nakamura is Japanese so is less likely to eat a traditional Chinese dish. And as for his likely political allegiances, well… This is to the tune of Winter Wonderland: “There’s only one Nakamura / One Nakamura / He eats Chow Mein / He votes Sinn Fein / Walking in a Nakamura wonderland”

1.When Rangers goalkeeper Andy Goram was revealed to be mildly schizophrenic, quick-witted fans chanted this to the tune of ‘Guantanamera’: “Two Andy Gorams / There’s only two Andy Gorams”

• Like 4

Seven great football chants, how did I get this far in my life and not know the top one; utter classic!!

7. Leyton Orient fans have taken to diminutive but rather small winger Dean Cox in a big way since his arrival at Brisbane Road. The 5ft 4 midfielder is nicknamed ‘Tiny’ and the O’s fans sing this song to the fittingly traditional East End tune of ‘Knees up Mother Brown’: “We’ve got Tiny Cox / We’ve got Tiny Cox / We’ve got Tiny / We’ve got Tiny / We’ve got Tiny Cox”

6. Former Forest and Birmingham striker Stern John was the recipient of this superbly-clever chant – it wouldn’t have sounded out of place at a chess match, such was its intellect. This was sung to the tune of ‘Quartermaster’s Store’: “He’s big / He's fast / His first name should come last / Stern John / Stern John”

5. Bury striker Lenny John Lewis became a cult hero with a couple of goals from the bench. The Shakers fans sung this to the Italian opera tune ‘La Donna e Mobile’: “His name’s a department store / You know he’s gonna score”

4. Huddersfield Town sing this about their free-scoring striker Lee Novak to the tune of Sloop John B: “We’ve got Novak / We’ve got Nova-ak / Our carpets are filthy / We’ve got Novak”

3. Olympiakos fans chant this tune to their manager, former Newcastle advertising-hoarding-kicker, Temuri Ketsbaia, to the tune of ‘Sex on Fire’ by Kings of Leon: “Wooooooaaaah Temuri Ketsbaia”

2. I like this Celtic chant because it’s wrong on so many levels. First of all, Shunsuke Nakamura is Japanese so is less likely to eat a traditional Chinese dish. And as for his likely political allegiances, well… This is to the tune of Winter Wonderland: “There’s only one Nakamura / One Nakamura / He eats Chow Mein / He votes Sinn Fein / Walking in a Nakamura wonderland”

1.When Rangers goalkeeper Andy Goram was revealed to be mildly schizophrenic, quick-witted fans chanted this to the tune of ‘Guantanamera’: “Two Andy Gorams / There’s only two Andy Gorams”

Re No.1, Brighton fans, back in the days when he was playing for the club, used to sing 'There's only two Kerry Mayos' because his wife is also named Kerry.

The thug club doping their fat players :lol:

MiB incoming......

'Nothing to do with the club....'.......expected..

Nice snide reference to Hillsborough there, Charon.

You still to your small league and I'll stick to mine...

Hillsborough?

No....that was reference to a far more disgusting act.

Even more snide then. You getting on your high horse. I've heard it all.

Of course Sellick fans never cause any trouble...

Or was that just the Billy Boys fault?

It's down to a two-horse race; Leicester and Tottenham.

• Like 1

At the bottom we now need 2 wins and a draw and some luck or 3 wins. Even 3 wins might not be enough. Fucking snide Mackems.

At the bottom we now need 2 wins and a draw and some luck or 3 wins. Even 3 wins might not be enough. Fucking snide Mackems.

So, would you come roaring back if Big Sam's escape plans dropped you?

Tottenham draw against West Brom. Leicester need three points from three remaining games.

Tottenham draw against West Brom. Leicester need three points from three remaining games.

Assuming Spurs drop no more points, that is.

Assuming Spurs drop no more points, that is.

If Tottenham win their last three games they will end up on 78 points. Leicester are currently on 76 points with three games left to play.

• Like 1

Should be fun popping into town and seeing the parade, whenever it is...

Mrs Rotten has got a couple of good old ones for you:

He's here, he's there, we're not allowed to swear, Franck LeBoef, Franck LeBoef.

He's fat, he's round, he's worth a million pounds, Sammy Lee, Sammy Lee.