Jim McIntyre doing a great job at the diddy team   Played 3 - Won 0 - Drawn 0 - Lost 3 - Goals For 0 - Goals Against 12

JM.jpg

On 01/11/2018 at 00:14, Wee Jum said:

Jim McIntyre doing a great job at the diddy team   Played 3 - Won 0 - Drawn 0 - Lost 3 - Goals For 0 - Goals Against 12

JM.jpg

Played 4

Won 0

Drawn 0

Lost 4

Goals For 0

Goals Against 13

Only the fun :)

In amongst the humbling of the East Coast huns, there was this....

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

20181123-174055.jpg

Interesting.

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

.King especially himself :D

1 hour ago, Deathray said:

And remember the gangster rumours during Stevie G trying to leave Liverscum? Lol. Starting to add up now.

• Like 1

Good to see A-Rob has not lost too much of his talent since leaving Dundee United. What a stupid f**kwit Mourinho is saying this about a rival player

arob.jpg

No way does he look like he is 16 years old

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

When do Dundee FC kick off tonight ?

Every 15 minutes

• Haha 2

Everton might as well change their name to Dwight Yorke the amount of times they’ve neglected Son

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wee Jum said:

Everton might as well change their name to Dwight Yorke the amount of times they’ve neglected Son

Oh, I'm as happy as LFN with that result :)

• Thanks 2

You've heard of the Nou Camp, this is more the Poo Camp (Dens Park).  What a fucking embarrassment

Pantywaist Brendan Rodgers revealed his body was ‘so tense’ and ‘so tight’ from his time at Liverpool it led to him being hospitalised after he was sacked.  
Of course he's now in charge at Celtic.  What emotional weak-hearted girly girls must root for Celtic?

Bwa ha ha @charon

I've wanted him sacked from the day he was appointed. He is never a 'manager', never.

Lol.

Anyone we know?

50241599_10161285537195383_5054140475380

2 hours ago, charon said:

Anyone we know?

50241599_10161285537195383_5054140475380

Some wanker standing behind him... :D

@maryportfuncity

What do you think of the appointment of Stephen (I cant even say my own name cause I'm a f#####g idiot) Pressley as the new Carlisle boss ?

17 hours ago, Wee Jum said:

@maryportfuncity

What do you think of the appointment of Stephen (I cant even say my own name cause I'm a f#####g idiot) Pressley as the new Carlisle boss ?

Personally, mixed feelings having seen our old boss - Keith Curle - mastermind a 3-0 defeat of us at the weekend our failings are obvious. That said, we clearly need a manager and Pressley has some form at this level. I'm imagining him steadying the whole thing, the play-off run faltering and a change again at the end of next season. He's contracted - initially - to the end of the season but even if the play-offs don't happen it'd be harsh to shift him at that stage. Dean Holdsworth is - kind of - a middle man between the financially minded board members and the back room team and they're clearly hedging their bets by insisting the assistant manager and the chief coach both stay.

• Thanks 1

Dateline Kenya.

Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea.

Chelsea supporting policeman shoots Arsenal fan 3 times.

Arsenal fan now deid.

https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/arsenal-fan-shot-by-chelsea-fan-policeman-dies-in-hospital/

Maradonna, the best no 10 in the Wurlt. Yip.

Best no 9 turned 50.

The Angel

Shivchenko came close whilst at Kiev, but downed tools for money, The Lev at Munich maybe, but overall, Batigoal was the best.

• Thanks 1

Batistuta  :wub:

Tyrone mings stamped on another footballers head again 'Accidentally'. Imo it was deliberate. 1)Has done it before to zlatan 2) looks down and he foot is behind him not naturally forward 3) Easier to avoid the head than the floor.Your body's reflexes when unstable look for flat ground and avoid unstable or uneven surfaces unless you're overiding you body to stand on the uneven surface i.e in this case the poor guys face,but it's can still happen accidently but combined with others it's becomes deliberate . 4) He put his full weight onto his face you can tell by the marks how deep they are and the video shows his full weight behind it. This has happened to me with regards to me standing on a small toy i saw it's at last minute couldn't avoid it and scrapped the sole of my foot rather than avoid deep cut. Same would of happened with mings if to late to avoid fully he would be in the process of moving his foot away and scrapping marks / injuries to outer left or right face of the guy .Rather than big deep marks in the centre of the guys face. Means he put his full weight into it, and made no attempt to pull out.

Have to say it's up there with the most disgusting incidents I've seen in football. The injuries are vile aswell.Poor guy looks like his face has been attacked with a machete. Made me extremely pissed off.

Head stamp

https://mobile.twitter.com/readingfclens/status/1091759329865334789

Injuries

https://mobile.twitter.com/1867life/status/1091821469519282177