Commiserations Harry Mac. It's not a nice feeling seeing your team drop out of the trap door.

On the positive side, at least we'll both get the chance for a decent local derby next season.

Rats! The only thing worse than a ranting, rancorous Wrexhamite is a reflective, reasonable Robin.

Tonight, I am the proverbial dog with two dicks.

The scum lost........badly.

I think im gonna buy a ticket for that Euro millions, Im on a roll :(

I think you're mistaken. The scum won, didn't they?

No, No, No!!!

There is only one scum, super scum infact.

Lets put it this way, If Ars..Arsen... ( no i cant bring myself to say it ) were up against the Gary Glitter Paedo Allstars, Id be cheering old Gary on.

Its that bad :unsure:

It's only a game, son.

Tonight, I am the proverbial dog with two dicks.

The scum lost........badly.

I think im gonna buy a ticket for that Euro millions, Im on a roll :(

I think you're mistaken. The scum won, didn't they?

No, No, No!!!

There is only one scum, super scum infact.

Lets put it this way, If Ars..Arsen... ( no i cant bring myself to say it ) were up against the Gary Glitter Paedo Allstars, Id be cheering old Gary on.

Its that bad :unsure:

I was for a while in a bit of a quandary over who to back in the final up untill the 93rd minute. It would have been like preferring Charles Manson over Harold Shipman.

Thankfully Andrés Iniesta made the decision for me...

A victory for Football

I was for a while in a bit of a quandary over who to back in the final up untill the 93rd minute. It would have been like preferring Charles Manson over Harold Shipman.

With Liverpool out of the competition, I hoped for a good price for Barcelona to win the Champions League. They were favourites (even in England, when all the other teams were Premier League). In the end, I put a speculative bet on Chelsea because of their greater odds' return. Chelsea tonight were unlucky, in that a few legitimate penalty shouts went against them. However, Chelsea (at home). against 10 men, never really strove to get a second goal.

They deserve to be out of the competition for their torpor. The signs are that, with Villa and Everton improving season by season, Chelsea's future 3rd/4th qualifying place for Champions League football will be even more at risk.... :unsure:

With Liverpool out of the competition, I hoped for a good price for Barcelona to win the Champions League. They were favourites (even in England, when all the other teams were Premier League). In the end, I put a speculative bet on Chelsea because of their greater odds' return. Chelsea tonight were unlucky, in that a few legitimate penalty shouts went against them. However, Chelsea (at home). against 10 men, never really strove to get a second goal.

They deserve to be out of the competition for their torpor. The signs are that, with Villa and Everton improving season by season, Chelsea's future 3rd/4th qualifying place for Champions League football will be even more at risk.... :unsure:

I think Arsenal should be looking over their shoulders too, after that quite spineless display yesterday. Man City will have the dosh too, hopefully they won't turn into Chelsea II, for their success and for their general cuntishness...

I look forward to you playing Leeds next season. It would be fair to say many CUFC fans have mixed feelings about survival dreading both a stuttering season and many lengthy trips. Leeds - on the other hand - isn't that far away and the 2-0 win this season as we sang 'Champions League and you f**ked it up,' was a great day out.

HMBWA, despite the above post I feel your pain, as you inflicted late and painful damage on our good selves at the same stage last year. Doubtless Leeds will brush aside Brentford and Wycombe - both of whom may be a first on your fixture lists unless some cup competition brought them your way in the past. But, with Norwich looking like promotion fodder, and one of Millwall and MK Dons to remain in League One, can Leeds make an automatic slot at the third time of asking?

I look forward to you playing Leeds next season. It would be fair to say many CUFC fans have mixed feelings about survival dreading both a stuttering season and many lengthy trips. Leeds - on the other hand - isn't that far away and the 2-0 win this season as we sang 'Champions League and you f**ked it up,' was a great day out.

HMBWA, despite the above post I feel your pain, as you inflicted late and painful damage on our good selves at the same stage last year. Doubtless Leeds will brush aside Brentford and Wycombe - both of whom may be a first on your fixture lists unless some cup competition brought them your way in the past. But, with Norwich looking like promotion fodder, and one of Millwall and MK Dons to remain in League One, can Leeds make an automatic slot at the third time of asking?

I think you may be confusing me with someone else. I would rather us spend eternity in the Cheshire One-Legged Centenarians League (North) than see Leeds win one single game, ever.

Reds fans, like Utd fans, tend not to have a soft spot for Leeds. This might even be worth a :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: at tonight's result. I know the omens were bad as the match clashed with my other passion, the second semi final of the Eurovision Song Contest.

:rolleyes: at tonight's result. I know the omens were bad as the match clashed with my other passion, the second semi final of the Eurovision Song Contest.

I thought last night's result was alright. Leeds, going out in front of their own fans, to a late-ish goal from the beloved Millwall. Shame it didn't kick off a bit more at the end, and where was the pitch invasion from the wussie home supporters? At least the Isle of Dogs Massive threw things at the Leeds keeper in the first leg.

Now we just need Millwall to lose in the playoff final so they can do it all over again next season.

How's GB looking in the Euros, VT? If we could just politically or socially offend the Irish we could be on for nul points.

I thought last night's result was alright. Leeds, going out in front of their own fans, to a late-ish goal from the beloved Millwall. Shame it didn't kick off a bit more at the end, and where was the pitch invasion from the wussie home supporters? At least the Isle of Dogs Massive threw things at the Leeds keeper in the first leg.

Now we just need Millwall to lose in the playoff final so they can do it all over again next season.

How's GB looking in the Euros, VT? If we could just politically or socially offend the Irish we could be on for nul points.

We've been doing a pretty fair job for the past 400 years.

I see that Ireland got knocked out in the semis - does that mean they are disenfranchised for the final?

We've been doing a pretty fair job for the past 400 years.

And yet they're the only ones who ever vote for Team GB. You'd have thought the Frogs, Belgies and Dutch would show a little more gratitude, what with Blighty winning them the war and all.

[Edit - way-hey, 100 pages for this thread, and what better way to mark it than a post that has nothing to do with football?]

Another one marginally to do with football, since the player concerned is already ruled out of the remaining fixtures. But Craig Broadfoot has added to his injury woes by getting on the wrong end of an exploding egg!

Chester City enter administration.

Oh aye, and West Brom are down to the Championship.

Gordon Strachan leaves Celtic and is - reportedly - headed for Sunderland, meaning Match of the Day viewers may be treated to some of this next year.

Bring it on.

What a shame the Blunts failed to qualify for the Premiership . Perhaps they can blame their total lack of ability on Tevez......

Helpline for Man Utd fans: 0800 2-0 2-0 2-0

Helpline for Man Utd fans: 0800 2-0 2-0 2-0

I tried to help - it just got very messi!

Carlisle's pre-season campaign is looking a little bizarre this year, big game away on July 17th at MARGATE. Mucho grumbling from the supporters club about whether it's worth the 900 odd mile round trip for that.

Ken Bates in lying toerag court judgement. Couldn't happen to a nicer fella, though doubtless it'll be Leeds United that pay for this.

Can't believe I'm saying it, but I think I'd even rather Utd won the title than the raping and pillaging nouveau-riche arrivistes Citeh.

Barry, Adebayor, Tevez, Toure, Santa Cruz, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb.

I don't care if Citeh have Shipman, Pol Pot, Attilla the Hun and John Terry in their team, I'd still have them over United in the title race anyday...

Liverpool will crush all comers anyhow...

(fingers crossed...)