Quiz:

Which World Cup team are you?

I'm Holland.

If you were a World Cup team, you would be HOLLAND. You are a conflicted soul. You could start a fight with your shadow in an empty room, but you are also fun, affable and open. You can be difficult at times but your fiery temperament makes you exciting and loveable. Your charm is famous and, while you might not have fulfilled your potential, you have lived a full and true life. Winning is over-rated, conflict is necessary and you were right all along.

ETA I just did it again to see if I could select the answers which would lead to England. I succeeded :lol:

I'm Spain...

Portugal, surprisingly.

regards,

Hein

ABE

Is that really on there? :P

Hay Hein, I'm Portugal too. Mrs Rotten is Germany.

Must say that the questions were on the poor side to provide real enlightenment as to various pre-determinable human conditions.

Spain

Mein God!....I'm Germany....according to the quiz I could not score better in this lowly quiz.....Now I know how low I can get.....lower than a snakes shadow!

Anyone else see the end of that Switzerland v Ecuador game, what a tense finish.

Spain

Hehe. :evil2:

regards,

Hein

I am Spain as well

If you were a World Cup team, you would be SPAIN. Your brand of obsessive perfectionism doesn't make you popular with everyone, but you are the ultimate team player and you should be proud of your success in life. You were erratic and unpredictable in your younger years but that flakiness has been replaced with a newfound mental sturdiness. You are confident, you know who you are and you have strong ideas about the meaning of life. You are a winner. If people are too jealous to appreciate you for who you are, that's their problem.

I'm Germany, which, according to the blurb, is the best score I can get.

It then suggests I try again. Not sure what to make of that.

I'm Spain, amigos.

lol

England are the new Scotland...

We can still go through if Italy beat Costa Rica, Costa Rica beat Uruguay, Italy beat Uruguay and we beat Costa Rica and then we're ahead on goal difference, or something equally ridiculous.

That Suarez goal was crazy though, should never have been free to do that.

At last, England are as good as Spain!

It was my smallest punt so far, but I couldn't help it after listening to the batshit craaazy commentators when the equaliser went in. They done my tits in, ''young lions'' indeed.

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches Betting In Running Uruguay v England 19th of June 2014 8:00 pm Win-Draw-Win Uruguay @ 9/2 Win

Stake and Return Details Bet placed at 19th of June 2014 9:33 pm Total Stake £10.00 Bet type Single (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0 Number of lines 1 Total stake due £10.00 Stake per line £10.00 Freebets Redeemed £0.00 Channel Internet Total amount paid £10.00 Number of win lines 1 Number of void lines 0 Returns £55.00 Total Returns £55.00

It was my smallest punt so far, but I couldn't help it after listening to the batshit craaazy commentators when the equaliser went in. They done my tits in, ''young lions'' indeed.

Selection Selection Details Result 1 Football Matches Betting In Running Uruguay v England 19th of June 2014 8:00 pm Win-Draw-Win Uruguay @ 9/2 Win

Stake and Return Details Bet placed at 19th of June 2014 9:33 pm Total Stake £10.00 Bet type Single (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0 Number of lines 1 Total stake due £10.00 Stake per line £10.00 Freebets Redeemed £0.00 Channel Internet Total amount paid £10.00 Number of win lines 1 Number of void lines 0 Returns £55.00 Total Returns £55.00

Now put the whole lot on Costa Rica. I reckon they'll win...against England I mean.

Lol again

10409548_10152496802909914_1919955966793870472_n.jpg

• Like 1

Bigger lol :D esp with that cunt Linacre wearing a spag shirt.

Phone ins are going to be great tonight :)

Oh so YOU'RE the one guy in the whole country who still watches/listens to wankarse football phone ins......

BTW anyone know how our Scottish pals are doing in this tournament?

• Like 1

Oh so YOU'RE the one guy in the whole country who still watches/listens to wankarse football phone ins......

BTW anyone know how our Scottish pals are doing in this tournament?

Unbeaten Cunto :)

#48 years of hurt# lol

Fuckin great being a Scot at WC's in my lifetime :D

Standings afore the game :D

Be above youz very very soon

528b110bd2c04816c0f1ef782031e5e8_zpse9027a10.jpg