Josco

The Probable Demise Of J Prescott (and New Labour)

Sounds like a child taking a strop really, doesn't it?

'George Bush is crap!'.

Whereas he should have worded it like this: 'I am in disagreement over the Bush administration's policy, imparticular their handling of the current Middle East conflict'.

Then again, to play safe he should have said, 'Uncle George knows best - Govenor Blair said so...'

Best quote from Prescott ever!!

"LONDON, England -- Tony Blair's deputy John Prescott denied Thursday a report he called U.S. President George W. Bush "crap" and "a cowboy."

Full report here

He's just mad Bush gets to wear cowboy boots and a hat, while Prezza had to give his back

Bush is a Texan, Prescott is from Hull, people in them areas would tell you, they can only settle this with a proper good fight!

Best quote from Prescott ever!!

"LONDON, England -- Tony Blair's deputy John Prescott denied Thursday a report he called U.S. President George W. Bush "crap" and "a cowboy."

Full report here

He's just mad Bush gets to wear cowboy boots and a hat, while Prezza had to give his back

George Bush also owned Major League Baseballs 'Texas Rangers' :skull:

So - let's face it - John Reid running the show and Prescott's latest gaff being the least excusable to date, somewhere a week either side of the conference at the latest the man is finished. What about New Labour, can they pull it together somehow to scrape a fourth win?

Everyone reckoned the Tories couldn't, until 1992.

Bush is a Texan, Prescott is from Hull, people in them areas would tell you, they can only settle this with a proper good fight!

Absolute bollox............ The twat is from Wales

Strange, the link above is to the Wikipedia which says he was born in Wales but inexplicably omits the fact he's a twat.

It does say a few other things, mind, like reporting his death at 9-00 tonight. Suspiciously close to the time of your post above Josco, not that I'm suggesting you'd just been in and vandalised the esteemed online organ or owt.

Strange, the link above is to the Wikipedia which says he was born in Wales but inexplicably omits the fact he's a twat.

It does say a few other things, mind, like reporting his death at 9-00 tonight. Suspiciously close to the time of your post above Josco, not that I'm suggesting you'd just been in and vandalised the esteemed online organ or owt.

Is the following also vandalism, or just eerie coincidence?

Prescott was born in Prestatyn and brought up initially in Brinsworth in South Yorkshire, England. He attended Brinsworth Primary School, where he sat but failed the Eleven Plus examination in 1948.

Go on, give him a slap!

sh*t, he slapped me back!

He's not too hale and hearty right now, but 69-yr-olds don't usually die of pneumonia, I'm guessing.

Hmm, who knows - my sister was extremely ill with pneumonia at the age of 38 - and she hadn't had the added excitement of shagging her secretary :rip:

He's not too hale and hearty right now, but 69-yr-olds don't usually die of pneumonia, I'm guessing.

I beg to differ...

...again

...and again

...and again

:rip:

Darn, that'll learn me to google 'pneumonia died 69' before I open my big mouth ;)

Like taking candy from a baby..... ;)

In news even harder to believe that he once had an affair, John Prescott is apparently a bulimia sufferer

Two Gags

Looks like The Sun has beaten me to the punch with jokes about him being as crap at doing bulimia as he was at putting together an integrated public transport strategy. I'm still mad at the ludicrous red bus lanes into London from Heathrow he introduced, populated by taxis and tumbleweeds, running next to unnecessarily long traffic jams.

The fat f*ck.

Hmmm possibly a way to sell more books which I doubt people will buy anyway.

Can't seem to find any other fat Bulimics to be honest (correct me if I am wrong).

Next thing you know you have Tony Blair or Gordan Brown admitting their anorexic.

Have to agree he is a Fat F*ck

Not only did this obnoxious berk offend the majority of the population continuously whilst in politics he has now managed, from the shadows of the fast food counter, to be perfectly offensive to a fairly unobtrusive minority group - is it possible for someone who is clearly no stranger to food by the bucket load to choke to death on a chip and lard pie? If so I'll get it in the mail first thing.

OoTW

Welcome aboard OoTW, glad you decided to join us. :)

Thank you kindly for the welcome.

The opportunity to pass comment on poor bulimic Two Bags (of chips) was not to be missed but only from the deep cover that this forum provides. (he has been known to throw a punch or two at people who openly offend him). At 69 is he the oldest active bulimia sufferer ever? Given that his bulimia appears to be stress driven and that he is a tad on the porky side despite the bulimia do we perhaps have a combination of conditions that will soon have him resting in grease?

Haven't discovered how to add smileys yet.......... ? None of the controls seem to work for me.........?

OoTW

I was completely surprised to read that the minor planet called John Prescott was suffering from Bulimia.....

I believe he has a more serious, and less common, case. I reckon he re-eats what he's just chucked up. Otherwise, how an a short-arse maintain his immense weight?

Will the former deputy pie monster, now the vermin in ermine do me the huge favour of taking his obnoxious lard arse off this mortal-coil?

Labour blogger and "new media strategist" Mark Hanson has deleted fucking everything [via killing himself] aged 36.

John Prescott is 80 today. :birthday2:

• Like 1