yes dear...who said Rock 'n' Roll was easy !!!

I think it's time to share the Sharon Osbourne anecdote ;)

Who wants to do the honours?

I'll let you do the honours Bou!

Cheers. ;)

Not sure what the naughty word filter is going to do but here it is:

When I found the booze I'd piss in it, or I'd stick the neck up my arse, because I knew he would drink it straight from the bottle. And even when I told him what I had done, he'd still f*****g drink it.

Sharon Osbourne.

hey..maybe he figured the whisky would purify it B....hehehe

Only the Scots could come up with a revolting soft beverage like Irn Bru.

It's even worse than Vomit Vimto.

Aye, but if youv'e ever had the misfortune to have a hangover, its a bloody life saver

One of the happiest moments of my life occurred last week when I found Irn Bru in a British shop in Mr. Raider's home town.

Having Pot Noodle for breakfast today.

Decadent or what?

Decadent or what?

Mrs N on strike?

Decadent or what?

Mrs N on strike?

Au contraire Josco old chap.

She is at work.

When I found the booze I'd piss in it, or I'd stick the neck up my arse, because I knew he would drink it straight from the bottle. And even when I told him what I had done, he'd still f*****g drink it.

Sharon Osbourne.

If it was Martini, I bet Sharon's body fluids would have greatly enhanced the taste.

Born in London, moved to South Africa, then Zimbabwe, back to Kent, up to Norfolk then Nottingham. Now happily ensconced in the peaceful realm of Northern Ireland (Belfast). :lol:

Born in London, moved to South Africa, then Zimbabwe, back to Kent, up to Norfolk then Nottingham. Now happily ensconced in the peaceful realm of Northern Ireland (Belfast). :(

Blimey, you've lived in some of the most violent trouble spots in the world. How did you survive living in Kent?

Honestly - a little dull. I wouldn't say it was quiet but there was a notable lack of semi-automatic weaponry. ;)

Born in London, moved to South Africa, then Zimbabwe, back to Kent, up to Norfolk then Nottingham. Now happily ensconced in the peaceful realm of Northern Ireland (Belfast). :lol:

Blimey, you've lived in some of the most violent trouble spots in the world.

Nottingham is not that rough, these days, is it? And if unjustice and violence will once again be sweeping through the rustic streets, I suppose a man with green thights and beret would come to the rescue!

By the way, I consider myself a real Rickmaniac ever since Alan Rickman so marvellously turned the Sheriff of Nottingham into a raging lunatic in Robin Hood, Prince of thieves.

:lol: raider+Nov 16 2005, 02:12 PM-->

QUOTE(Tom(:D raider @ Nov 16 2005, 02:12 PM)
Nottingham is not that rough, these days, is it? And if unjustice and violence will once again be sweeping through the rustic streets, I suppose a man with green thights and beret would come to the rescue!

I wouldn't be so sure

:lol: raider+Nov 16 2005, 02:12 PM-->

QUOTE(Tom(:D raider @ Nov 16 2005, 02:12 PM)
By the way, I consider myself a real Rickmaniac ever since Alan Rickman so marvellously turned the Sheriff of Nottingham into a raging lunatic in Robin Hood, Prince of thieves.

My favourite film (the funniest ever) and my favourite character.

I might even consider selling off my Johnny Depp avatar collection to the highest bidder. :D

:D raider+Nov 16 2005, 03:12 PM-->

QUOTE(Tom(:D raider @ Nov 16 2005, 03:12 PM)

A fine actor I'm sure, but I can't quite forgive him for appearing in possibly the worst film ever made, 'Truly, madly, deeply.' :lol:

:dead3: raider+Nov 16 2005, 02:12 PM-->
QUOTE(Tom(:rolleyes: raider @ Nov 16 2005, 02:12 PM)

I wouldn't be so sure

It wasn't that bad when I was there at the turn of the 80 / 90's. it only really seems to have taken off as a gangster capital a few years ago.

So, which country does Canadian Paul come from ? :rolleyes::dead3:

Sadly enough, I've actually been living in the U.S. since I was 15. :unsure:

You must live in one of them thar boring states then.....Idaho or Utah maybe?

Actually I live and go to university in San Diego. By sadly, I wasn't implying that I hate America, I just meant that I missed Canada (and snow).

I'm having a blast here, I'd just like a white Christmas (or at least some more points in my dead pools :P )

:P raider+Nov 16 2005, 02:12 PM-->
QUOTE(Tom(:lol: raider @ Nov 16 2005, 02:12 PM)

My favourite film (the funniest ever) and my favourite character.

I might even consider selling off my Johnny Depp avatar collection to the highest bidder. :lol:

I like the new avatar Captain, Alan Rickman Mmmm.... :P , especially as Slope in 'Barchester Chronicles', Colonel Brandon in 'Sense & Sensibility or when he danced with Sharleen Spiteri in the video for the song 'In Demand' by Texas images291ki.jpg

He can hold me like that anytime!

Well...I gotta agree I think Mr Rickman is a good actor, in fact I think he's one of the best that Britain has ever produced...tho I don't see him in the same light as the ladies do...and on that note...there does seem to be a shed load of Male attractions for the ladies on this forum...I wanna see more stuff for the boys !!!

whaddya think guys ??

whaddya think guys ??

I never heard of this Rickman chap.

whaddya think guys ??

I thought he was the best Sheriff of Nottingham ever. Apart from the real one of course.

whaddya think guys ??

You must be kidding?

I'm sure you couldn't have missed prof. Snape in the Harry Potter movies? (The Goblet of Fire has its premiere in the Netherlands today!)