Sign in to follow this  
DevonDeathTrip

Abu Hamza Al-muhajir - The New Leader Of Al-qaeda

Abu Hamza al-Muhajir is believed to have replaced the late and very dead Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as the new leader of Al- Qaeda in Iraq.

If recent news reports are to be believed, he's hit the ground running and personally executed two American soldiers, throwing in a spot of torture before dispatch.

It strikes me that he's chosen rather a dangerous career path. No doubt American forces will hound him for the rest of his days. If he's still undead at the close of 2006, I would wager he won't see the sun come up on 2008.

:skull:

He is a dead man walking. If the Americans don't kill him, the Israelis will. :skull:

agreed. He's as good as dead.

Then he should be a pick for 2007, probably a better bet than Saddam who looks like he could talk himself in to 2008 the way he's going.

Conflicting reports in the media are suggesting he has just been killed.

I think Deathlist is yet to have some erratic deaths. When you think about it, Anna Nicole made sense. An afghan exploading to dust would be ... great.

BS do you mean ANY Afghan? Somehow I doubt that. This guy exploding to dust would - however - have a satisfying symmetry to it given the role of his organisation in organising similar exits for their enemies.

BS do you mean ANY Afghan? Somehow I doubt that. This guy exploding to dust would - however - have a satisfying symmetry to it given the role of his organisation in organising similar exits for their enemies.

What i'm saying, is I wouldn't mind having a top iraqi official step on a mine. Not many oppertunities for success in that area for the list this year, but in the future if possible i'm sure it would shake the grounds among the attention here.

I knew he had his own thread somewhere.

I do hope reports of his death are true. he would be my first DDP hit of the year. His predecessor was my first DDP hit last year, happy days!

He still isn't properly, officially, certainly dead yet. I wonder if I'm going to get any DDP points for his (alleged) demise?

Some words of re assurance from fellow DeathListers would be a great source of comfort, as I'm sure you can appreciate, this is a very tense time for me. :P

is he still dead?

He still isn't properly, officially, certainly dead yet. I wonder if I'm going to get any DDP points for his (alleged) demise?

Some words of re assurance from fellow DeathListers would be a great source of comfort, as I'm sure you can appreciate, this is a very tense time for me. :)

Deep foam cushions, duck down feather pillows, warming real log fires and concentrated fabric conditioner. Any other great sources of comfort will be charged at the usual rate!

Bite your nails - it worked for me - and hope that Football Fan will sort it out for you too.

US military suspect "mistaken identity" for the confusion over Al-Masri's death

However, Abu AMMAR al-Masri is confirmed dead, which only adds to the confusion, but DDT's man appears to be alive still.

I feared something like this might happen. I STILL haven't got a DDP hit this year. Eheu!

Jinkies!

He has been arrested, according to media reports. I would imagine that it will be some time before he next gets some fresh air.

The arrested man is not Abu Hamza Al-Muhajir.

The arrested man is not Abu Hamza Al-Muhajir.

Maybe they've marched into Belmarsh and re-arrested Abu Hamza al-Masri (Captain Hook) by mistake. I wouldn't put it past them.

If only them pesky Ayrabs had sensible names like Bert and Ernie.

Dead.

I'll spare you all my DDP sob story, but suffice to say I'm having a torrid time of it this year. :D

Dead.

I'll spare you all my DDP sob story, but suffice to say I'm having a torrid time of it this year. :D

DDP sob story? Come on man, I finished second place last year because the Guardian decided to wait until the end of January to honor a "legend". I think you should put the tantrum on hold .. because I wouldn't be surprised if Haka-mullah got hunted on say December 30th of this year .. you watch. I'll be in second place again and I'll enjoy it.

Dead.

When was he said to have died?