Blimey, having looked a bit more at that site, I'd really recommend any parent-to-be to take a good long look at it and realise that, as Ronnie said, Susan is a lovely name,

For example,

Aryan Justice

Fuzzmuffin Sweetie Girl

Sequence Hesitation MarKelle

Jizzale Syvona

Scaellie Princess

Urhines Kendall Icy-Eight Special K

Elijah Grover-Republican

Dy'Nasty Nevaeh Snow

Dezire Destiny Windwhisper

O, the horror. The horror.

Aryan Justice

Fuzzmuffin Sweetie Girl

Sequence Hesitation MarKelle

Jizzale Syvona

Scaellie Princess

Urhines Kendall Icy-Eight Special K

Elijah Grover-Republican

Dy'Nasty Nevaeh Snow

Dezire Destiny Windwhisper

Think I might have mentioned this before, but my mum went to school with a girl called 'Ruby Balls'.

Personalised number plates.

Specifically (but not restricted to) the owners of BMW M3's, M5's, Audi TT's etc who think they need to tell everyone that they have a fast car by putting M3, M5 or TT at the start of their number plate. We know what your fecking car is - it's got a sodding badge on the back and it's obvious from the way it's being driven. Tossers.

To really take the biscuit, I saw a Volvo C70 this morning which had a number plate starting, guess what, C70. What's to shout about there - I mean if I wanted to buy a convertible, a Volvo would be way down the list. Just says "I couldn't afford a BMW, Mercedes or an Audi" to me.

Then you get these fuckwits who somehow think that a '4' can be easily read as an 'A', (as in W4NKY) or that it doesn't matter that there is an 'I' between the 'V' and the 'W' on a Passat plate. Wtf is a VIW?

A '1' looks like an 'I', but a '7' doesn't. So don't try and trim the horizontal bit of the '7' to make it look like one. If you can't afford 'COL1N', then 'COL11N', or 'COL7N' are not suitable replacements. It just makes you look like an idiot who can't spell his own name.

Personalised number plates.

I can remember in my sixth year of secondary school all the rich lads buying brand new cars and personalised number plates.

One really arrogant prick by the name of Beau decided that he would get a personal number plate. It was something like B1EAW which looks nothing like his name. Needless to say, his number plate then became his nickname (so it all worked out in the end).

He was a class one tosser though. To give you an idea, he was a member of the local golf club and wasn't very fond of less well off people. He liked to show off his (parent's) affluence.

He attacked one of my friends at a charity car wash for dirtying a sponge whilst cleaning the wheel things. Prick.

(This has been a character reference for people with personalised number plates).

I can remember in my sixth year of secondary school all the rich lads buying brand new cars and personalised number plates.

You must have gone to a posh school! When I was at school we coudln't even afford a rusty old banger.

I agree with the sentiments about personalised plates. I really couldn't care less if the bloke in front of me is called 4RSE or whatever.

I guess now's not the time to admit I've got a personalised number plate then. :blink: In my defence though it's not one that makes a silly word, it's my initials. So nobody else knows what it means (except people who know my initials). And it also makes me a better driver as I'm too scared to road rage anyone as they will remember the plate easier and hunt me down and slash my tyres. So it does have it's benefits. No, really, it does.

You must have gone to a posh school! When I was at school we coudln't even afford a rusty old banger.

No - Fraserburgh Academy.

We just had alot of rich kids in attendance. You see, in Fraserburgh you have had alot of rich fishermen who like to think of themselves as just your average guy.

They have, however, failed to notice that the average guy goes not buy their children brand new cars, personalised number plates, top of the range golf clubs and a flat in Aberdeen.

He was a class one tosser though. To give you an idea, he was a member of the local golf club and wasn't very fond of less well off people. He liked to show off his (parent's) affluence.

Loaded on testosterone. Steroids. Steroids.

No - Fraserburgh Academy.

We just had alot of rich kids in attendance. You see, in Fraserburgh you have had alot of rich fishermen who like to think of themselves as just your average guy.

They have, however, failed to notice that the average guy goes not buy their children brand new cars, personalised number plates, top of the range golf clubs and a flat in Aberdeen.

Or have offshore bank accounts

I detest the name Timothy. :blink:

It conjures up this skinny, wiry little runt AKA " Mr Muscle" with oversize speccies hanging grimly onto sticky out ears.

Lard Bazaar, it was indeed a brave thing to do to admit to being a pillock.

Im sure your bravery will have the total respect of this forum.

I detest the name Timothy. :blink:

It conjures up this skinny, wiry little runt AKA " Mr Muscle" with oversize speccies hanging grimly onto sticky out ears.

Lard Bazaar, it was indeed a brave thing to do to admit to being a pillock.

Im sure your bravery will have the total respect of this forum.

That was my main aim in opening up so totally and honestly to you all.

I don't like the name Timothy much either, it's a gay name, like Duncan and Matthew.

I guess now's not the time to admit I've got a personalised number plate then. :blink: In my defence though it's not one that makes a silly word, it's my initials. So nobody else knows what it means (except people who know my initials). And it also makes me a better driver as I'm too scared to road rage anyone as they will remember the plate easier and hunt me down and slash my tyres. So it does have it's benefits. No, really, it does.

I've got one too. The thing is, I didn't have five hundred bucks at the time so I changed my name by deed poll to BKL396.

I have a personalized plates - it should surprise no one that they say "COCKRZ." :rip:

I guess now's not the time to admit I've got a personalised number plate then. :rip: In my defence though it's not one that makes a silly word, it's my initials. So nobody else knows what it means (except people who know my initials). And it also makes me a better driver as I'm too scared to road rage anyone as they will remember the plate easier and hunt me down and slash my tyres. So it does have it's benefits. No, really, it does.

I have a personalized plates - it should surprise no one that they say "COCKRZ." :)

That's a surprise. I thought they would say something rude :blink:

Talking license plates there is this woman Rose Mary who rents the downstairs of this house which belongs to a relative of mine, and she should seriously be 'on her knees thankful' that she only pays 550 a month instead of at least a grand. They don't even charge her any money for the electric bill.

Anyway she is one of those people who underwent the 'shrink my stomach surgery' and actually gained some of the weight back afterwards. She happens to be a very nice person but there are like ten stickers on her trunk that read something like ' f**k mean people' 'Honk if your a Barbie' 'I'm a nice bitch ex' it's very annoying.

Right now I could easily afford a personalized plate, just not a car to attach to it. I'll admit to admiring a banged up old hooptie I saw the other day, with the plate CRASH. It was bumper to bumper traffic at rush hour except for the hooptie. He had at least a car length of empty space behind him.

SCUM

He should have died down a dark alley with a needle sticking out of his arm. Instead he dies in a house fire and becomes a victim with a place in everyone's heart.

Derek Youngson was not a nice guy. He was a prick. A junkie prick. The last time I interacted with him was about 3 years ago at school where he was attempting to threaten me. Unfortunatley for this pathetic little runt, he was just a joke with no back up.

It wouldn't surprise me if he or his step-father started the fire whilst drugged up on whatever.

His mother will now be rubbing her hands at the prospect of getting compensation for a son she did not care about until his death hit the front pages. That'll get her alot of fixes.

He was not murdered. If anyone wanted to murder him it would have been easier just to let him OD.

SCUM

He should have died down a dark alley with a needle sticking out of his arm. Instead he dies in a house fire and becomes a victim with a place in everyone's heart.

Derek Youngson was not a nice guy. He was a prick. A junkie prick. The last time I interacted with him was about 3 years ago at school where he was attempting to threaten me. Unfortunatley for this pathetic little runt, he was just a joke with no back up.

It wouldn't surprise me if he or his step-father started the fire whilst drugged up on whatever.

His mother will now be rubbing her hands at the prospect of getting compensation for a son she did not care about until his death hit the front pages. That'll get her alot of fixes.

He was not murdered. If anyone wanted to murder him it would have been easier just to let him OD.

Well, I've finally found something that Windsor and I can agree upon it would seem.

Different circumstances (since the girl in the second story's only bad act was the drunk driving itself) and mine was a bit less vocal, but it's the same idea for sure and, if what Windsor says is true, I can agree with it.

I don't like the name Timothy much either, it's a gay name, like Duncan and Matthew.

To my knowledge we have at least four Matthews who post on Deathlist, of whom only two are gay.

:blink:

To my knowledge we have at least four Matthews who post on Deathlist, of whom only two are gay.

Does asexual count as gay?

Does asexual count as gay?

Can't see how it would.

People who don't indicate at roundabouts. There is no excuse. Offenders should be dragged from their car and beheaded at the side of the road.

I don't want to be anti tourist, but grockles should only be allowed to drive through Devon at night.

People who don't indicate at roundabouts. There is no excuse. Offenders should be dragged from their car and beheaded at the side of the road.

I don't want to be anti tourist, but grockles should only be allowed to drive through Devon at night.

Ah, grockles!

Having been brought up in Branscombe (no, I didn't pop back to loot the Napoli) and now living in Southampton I haven't heard that term in a while- although I still use it frequently, much to people's bemusement and incomprehension. Usually when driving. As in 'you could get a f*****g bus through there you f*****g grockle!'

This stems from growing up driving through the narrow country lanes in and around Branscombe. Honiton Common was another favourite- it used to be a main road with no markings whatsover, although I dare say it might have changed now.

Ah, the fun I used to have in my Cortinas and Capris. Apart from the f*****g grockles.

The trouble was that they used to come down on holiday for two weeks of the year, meet another car in a lane and then realise that they've got to use their reverse gear. For more than half a yard into a parking space.

One of my earliest memories as a boy is being on a bus (Western National, if memory serves me correct) and the bus driver totally lost it with this grockle plank who couldn't reverse back into a passing space. He leapt out of the bus, practically manhandled the driver out, sat next to his startled wife and reversed his car Dukes of Hazzard style out of the way. Then he got back into the bus and drove past as all the passengers cheered and jeered at the embarrassed, humiliated driver.

Brilliant.

Cheers,

BHB

Virgin f*****g Media. W**nkers.

I get home from work today, my phone line is dead. I try the phone upstairs, that one's dead too, so I deduce that the phone line is faulty. I phone them up. 'There's nothing wrong with your line, it must be your phone', they say. 'I don't think it is my phone, I've tried two phones in the socket, and still no line', I say. 'There's nothing wrong with your line', they say again, because of course I'm stupid and didn't hear them the first time. So I ring off, ask my neighbour to borrow her phone, and she takes mine, and I try her phone in my socket, no line. She tries my phone in her socket, absolutely fine. Then my daughter tells me 'oh yeh Mum, Virgin were digging up next door's (other side) garden today', so I ask other next door 'why were they digging up your garden', and other next door says 'our phone line was broke', so I say 'mine's broke now', so I ring VM back up. Get a f*****g Indian call centre this time. Explained that the line was down, I'd tried 47 different combinations of phone and socket, it's definitely a line fault and what a coincidence that before they dug up next door's garden my phone was fine, and after they dug up my neighbours cables my phone line is broke - 'well that's not necessarily what's happened, we will come and fix it - NEXT f*****g TUESDAY.' So I get six days of no phone all because their fat sweaty 12 year old numb nut of a workman DUG MY f*****g CABLE UP BY MISTAKE. Bunch of c**ts. Absolute f*****g wanking bastards. I hate them. I want all of my money back that I ever paid you. Now.

I'm rather tired now.