People who like to denounce the capabilities of others through secrecy. Sure, they may be more experienced in certain fields but time itself is the ultimate decider of ones strengths and weaknesses.

He who is more experienced may not have the potential of the other.

The idiot is he who focuses his attention on the minor details and is uninterested in the meaning itself. The idiot is he who discredits the genuinity of one's abilities and makes it his business not to view their efforts as a whole.

That's the real idiot.

Is that meant for me because I modified your signature?

People who like to denounce the capabilities of others through secrecy.

Thats why you love me.

I denounce your capabilities quite publicly. :rolleyes:

People who like to denounce the capabilities of others through secrecy. Sure, they may be more experienced in certain fields but time itself is the ultimate decider of ones strengths and weaknesses.

He who is more experienced may not have the potential of the other.

The idiot is he who focuses his attention on the minor details and is uninterested in the meaning itself. The idiot is he who discredits the genuinity of one's abilities and makes it his business not to view their efforts as a whole.

That's the real idiot.

Is this a confession of your past sins/self? Now you've expressed your inner demons....what comes next? Head spinning and levitation?

And is this the first example of someone nominated themselves for Room 101?

Is this a confession of your past sins/self? Now you've expressed your inner demons....what comes next? Head spinning and levitation?

I prefer not to be called the Antichrist but if it suits your understanding of my existence, be my guest Termi.

I also haven't nominated myself for anything. I exploited my opinion. I'm assuming that you can tell the diff er ence.

I prefer not to be called the Antichrist but if it suits your understanding of my existence, be my guest Termi.

I also haven't nominated myself for anything. I exploited my opinion. I'm assuming that you can tell the diff er ence.

The Antichrist is no way a speck of insignificance. So, at last we agree on something - you're NOT the Antichrist.

By the way, that misplaced super-ego of yours needs a bit of fine-tuning. Have you ever considered trepaning?

The Antichrist is no way a speck of insignificance. So, at last we agree on something - you're NOT the Antichrist.

I'm inclined to believe that insignificant people like to say insignificant things. Hey - it's just a theory. And while I'm at it, one of the major problems in this world is the fact that people don't listen. I never said that I wasn't the Antichrist.

The word itself is actually a lot more of a symbol than it is some diabolical character. I was looking for something to watch the other night and I came across Mother Angelica who provided ten seconds of comedy as she repeated the same verse over and over "The tree bears the fruit and blah".

I said to myself "All of these women nuns who are repeating this biblical sentence aren't women of god, they are a collection of deluded confidence-seeking bitches who could never manage to get married so they joined a cult instead. If the word Antichrist represents anything, it's that. It's evil sh*t.

I'm inclined to believe that insignificant people like to say insignificant things. Hey - it's just a theory. And while I'm at it, one of the major problems in this world is the fact that people don't listen. I never said that I wasn't the Antichrist.

The word itself is actually a lot more of a symbol than it is some diabolical character. I was looking for something to watch the other night and I came across Mother Angelica who provided ten seconds of comedy as she repeated the same verse over and over "The tree bears the fruit and blah".

I said to myself "All of these women nuns who are repeating this biblical sentence aren't women of god, they are a collection of deluded confidence-seeking bitches who could never manage to get married so they joined a cult instead. If the word Antichrist represents anything, it's that. It's evil sh*t.

Allow me to repeat a verse I have said many times before -

What the f**k are you on about?

I think the word about might well be superfluous in that phrase.

IMHO he tucked into a squelchy bollock sandwich last night with lashings of steamy bullshit on the side.

I think the word about might well be superfluous in that phrase.

IMHO he tucked into a squelchy bollock sandwich last night with lashings of steamy bullshit on the side.

Utter genius!

People who tell small children that "Mummy is a star in heaven" or some such twaddle.

People who tell small children that "Mummy is a star in heaven" or some such twaddle.

Now now, don't be so harsh.

Those children grow up to be the very DL ranters that amuse us so. :(

Those children grow up to be the very DL ranters that amuse us so. :(

Does that mean DL can expect a visitation from Jade's boys in a few years then?

Those children grow up to be the very DL ranters that amuse us so. :P

Yes, they are going to be so pissed off when they find out she's not really been converted to, say, mostly hydrogen and 330,000 times the mass of the Earth and moved at least 10 light years away. They will be rightly annoyed that she didn't collapse under her own gravitational force, fusing her new hydrogen elements to cause a nuclear chain reaction which could have sustained herself for billions of years.

Star in heaven, my arse. She's going to be a pile of cancerous bones in a box six feet under.

I saw the Jade Goody OK advert tonight (I think it was OK).

According to the advert Britain has been plunged into mourning for the great Jade Goody. It really is sickening.

PS. "Star in heaven". Perhaps he meant star as in 'top celebrity'?

Yes, they are going to be so pissed off when they find out she's not really been converted to, say, mostly hydrogen and 330,000 times the mass of the Earth and moved at least 10 light years away. They will be rightly annoyed that she didn't collapse under her own gravitational force, fusing her new hydrogen elements to cause a nuclear chain reaction which could have sustained herself for billions of years.

Star in heaven, my arse. She's going to be a pile of cancerous bones in a box six feet under.

No, no. You must have mis-heard, "Mummy is a star in Devon" is what was actually said.

No, no. You must have mis-heard, "Mummy is a star in Devon" is what was actually said.

So, being in Devon, she's a lovely shade of Soylent Pink now. And they said she'd never make anything of herself. How wrong they were.

My next door neighbour stayed out last night.

Unfortunately he left his dog in the back garden. The little bastard barked all night. First stage was from about midnight to 1.30am. Second stage was 3.00am to about 4.00am. If it happend again, he will come home in the morning to find his dog hanging from the washing line...

Unfortunately he left his dog in the back garden. The little bastard barked all night. First stage was from about midnight to 1.30am. Second stage was 3.00am to about 4.00am. If it happend again, he will come home in the morning to find his dog hanging from the washing line...

You could always get a dog of your own and keep it in your back garden all night. That'd give him a taste of his own medicine. :unsure:

You could always get a dog of your own and keep it in your back garden all night. That'd give him a taste of his own medicine. :unsure:

Or phone the RSPCA.

Or phone the RSPCA.

Or shoot the f****r.

Or phone the RSPCA.

Or shoot the f****r.

I'd go for slow poisoning - if only for the added bonus of the dog squirting sh*t all over the neighbour's carpets before its painful demise.

Tesco.

Enough said! Although I would have said ASDA!

Tesco.

Enough said! Although I would have said ASDA!

Or WalMart, although it is the same thing.

Shop of the Devil.