People with relatives in the armed forces who try to make remembrance day about themselves.

Send those fuckers off to Afghanistan...

I get tired of having it rammed down my throat of how many times a year I have to thank people in the armed forces.

As far as I'm concerned that's what veterans' day/ remembrance day, Memorial Day and Armed Forces Day is reserved for

quite apart from referring to movies. Ken Russell made films.

oh ffs. Either word is acceptable Mr Pedantic.

"Movies" does sound rather an ancient term, as though it might have described what came before "talkies".

Anyway, I'm off to take the dog for his walkies. :evil2:

"Movies" does sound rather an ancient term, as though it might have described what came before "talkies".

It's not pedantry, rather a protest against the way our language is becoming permeated by so many Americanisms. I have relatives who say that something they like is "to die for." That's vomit-inducing. It's like calling biscuits, cookies and sweets, candies. That's fine in America, but citizens of the UK who do that should be dragged in to the street and executed in front of their families.

What?

• Like 1

It's not pedantry, rather a protest against the way our language is becoming permeated by so many Americanisms. I have relatives who say that something they like is "to die for." That's vomit-inducing. It's like calling biscuits, cookies and sweets, candies. That's fine in America, but citizens of the UK who do that should be dragged in to the street and executed in front of their families.

What?

How old are you?

What?

How old are you?

What?

What?
How old are you?
What?

Old enough, it seems, to be a bit hard of hearing. :smileyd:

regards,

Hein

What?
How old are you?
What?

regards,

Hein

He is clearly an old man who favours traditional language.

What?
How old are you?
What?

regards,

Hein

Yes, like fuck off.

What?
How old are you?
What?

regards,

Hein

Yes, like fuck off.

LMFAO. :P

What?

Hang on a minute, you're not really called Jeremy are you?

Having erotic dreams about people you don't find remotely attractive. (Rory Bremner in case any of you were wondering)

Having erotic dreams about people you don't find remotely attractive. (Rory Bremner in case any of you were wondering)

You might have an excuse if he was impersonating someone attractive in your dream. :P

You might have an excuse if he was impersonating someone attractive in your dream. :P

Nope, although he was behind me, so I suppose I could retroactively pretend it was a young Sean Connery.

I'm sure this isn't his first appearance here, but Bear Grylls can't have too many mentions in any roll call of extraordinary tossers.

A top spot should be reserved in room 101 for all people who think it is a good idea to put chilli in chocolates. I just popped a nice looking chocky in your mouth expecting some nice truffle experience and get a hot mouth and a big reminder of a Monty python sketch. I love chilli especially in a mutton curry or as part of taco but not in a chocky.

Best regards

Syd

You don't even get a warning from these Yuck they look like normal (but expensive) chockies, at least your ones are bullet shaped!

Best regards

Syd

You don't even get a warning from these Yuck they look like normal (but expensive) chockies, at least your ones are bullet shaped!

Best regards

Syd

In this neck of the woods chili peppers in chocolates is quite popular. It's a great combination from Central America. Hot chocolate made with vanilla, cinnamon and red chilis (i like red serannos) is really good.

Best regards

Syd

'One man's meat is another man's poison' as the saying goes. I love Hotel Chocolat, they are my favourite chocolates, but due to the exorbitant cost I don't get them very often. Should you find yourself with any unwanted boxes at Christmas just send them in my direction.

I am also very partial to chilli chocolate, this I am not so sure about, but I would give it a go.

'marmitechocolate.jpg

My neighbour who has two young kids and who thought this morning was the ideal occasion to wash his car.

I'm putting strike through typing into room 101. It was going to be pigeon pie - but really that in its self must be understanding. But when the F"(%!ng strike through button won't switch off then I hope you understand this rant...

David Walliams. He's not funny.

Is it possible to un-invent something? If so could someone please un-invent coconut shrimp?

Thanks.

People who insist on tailgaiting other drivers at 60mph.

Although I have to confess developing a smug look on my face when a mile down the road I see them in a ditch after they've been speeding along in snowy and icy conditions like today

• Like 1