Julie Newmar... not the best Batman villain ever. Hell, not even the best Adam West Catwoman.

I saw a picture of her recently (within the past year) at ZZG's party - I presume this is how she makes sure she looks good - she is going to look better than Zsa Zsa.

Julie Newmar... not the best Batman villain ever. Hell, not even the best Adam West Catwoman.

Opinions, opinions. Anyway, you cant compare the 60s TV series with the films AND if you didnt think she was as sexy as f**k as Catwoman you would have to have been Dale winton.

So there.

Opinions, opinions. Anyway, you cant compare the 60s TV series with the films AND if you didnt think she was as sexy as f**k as Catwoman you would have to have been Dale winton.

So there.

Oh, I happen to enjoy the 60s TV series more than nearly all the modern films. I just preferred Eartha Kitt. (Neither massively popular opinions, I admit.)

So there.

Oh, I happen to enjoy the 60s TV series more than nearly all the modern films. I just preferred Eartha Kitt. (Neither massively popular opinions, I admit.)

Nowt wrong with enjoying Eartha Kitt. I've enjoyed two myself this morning, dodgy meatballs last night I think.

• Like 1

So there.

Nowt wrong with enjoying Eartha Kitt. I've enjoyed two myself this morning, dodgy meatballs last night I think.

Utter filth!!!!!! :lol:

The w***er that nicked the Christmas wreath off my front door on Thursday night, seriously wasn't there something more valuable you could have been stealing? Tosser. I hope the holly ripped your hands to shreds.

• Like 3

Not really whether to put this in this thread or Christmas as it's not really a death in the family.

But I wish my uncle would contact us to let us know he's ok.

Last time we heard from him, he was on his way to our cousin's house with his "new girlfriend". That was 5 years ago.

Our cousin had still been getting Christmas cards from him until 3 years ago and then nothing since.

I was talking about it with my dad last night and he's already filed a missing person's report with the Sally Army and the only thing I can find online that could be posted by my uncle is a testimonial for a saxophone tutor in Essex.

We've since come to the conclusion that my uncle has either changed his name and run off to Syria to run guns for the rebels, or he's playing free-form jazz in clubs around Clacton-on-Sea.

The bloke who plays Mrs.Brown in Mr.s Brown's Boys,was made to watch that shite over Xmas at the in-laws,never watched it before,whoever he is, he is as funny as meninigitis

• Like 1

Is it technically possible to put room 101 into room 101.

Funny to get the 101 room key on check-in. Less funny to find it on the ground floor, next door to the ever active kitchen and the stair well for the other 30 rooms. Add to that, the banging heating pipes, spasmodic hot water and being situated directly over the sauna room - turned the nice Xmas holiday into a bit of a trial.

I'm quite confused, as I'm sure I've put this nasty specimen into Room 101 before, but I shall do so again ( and yet more times if necessary, to rid the world of the horror). Maybe I wasn't clear before, so I shall be very clear this time.

I would like George Formby to go into Room 101, along with any films he made ( or that were made of him) , any recordings he made ( or that were made of him ), and all images of him that exist in the world as a whole.

That should do it.

( If you think I may have left something out, please let me know. I don't think I could take another shock like the one I had listening to 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue'. Thank you. )

• Like 1

Is it technically possible to put room 101 into room 101.

Of course it's possible. Dangerous, since spacetime's resistance to recursive nesting creates strong warp fields, but it's certainly possible.

Funny to get the 101 room key on check-in. Less funny to find it on the ground floor, next door to the ever active kitchen and the stair well for the other 30 rooms. Add to that, the banging heating pipes, spasmodic hot water and being situated directly over the sauna room - turned the nice Xmas holiday into a bit of a trial.

I'm sorry for your plight, but you should have known.

regards,

Hein

I'm quite confused, as I'm sure I've put this nasty specimen into Room 101 before, but I shall do so again ( and yet more times if necessary, to rid the world of the horror). Maybe I wasn't clear before, so I shall be very clear this time.

I would like George Formby to go into Room 101, along with any films he made or that were made of him) , any recordings he made ( or that were made of him ), and all images of him that exist in the world as a whole.

That should do it.

( If you think I may have left something out, please let me know. I don't think I could take another shock like the one I had listening to 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue'. Thank you. )

His lean, mean, fat-reducing grilling machines are crap too.

I switched to the Carlos Tevez ones. He thought they were that good he put his face on it.

I would like George Formby to go into Room 101, along with any films he made or that were made of him) , any recordings he made ( or that were made of him ), and all images of him that exist in the world as a whole.

That should do it.

I think you could mean George Foreman.

That should do it.

Whoosh.gif

• Like 2

That should do it.

Whoosh.gif

George Foreman

George Formby
(With appologies to Six)

George Foreman

George Formby
(With appologies to Six)

you-re-taking-the-piss-now.png

• Like 1

It drives me up the frigging wall when people send in their picks for next year and they include people who are already dead.

Not just the fact that they're dead, they're either a well publicized death e.g. Ernest Borgnine, or one that they included on their list and an email went out informing them that they had died Elliot Carter and Jose Alencar Gomes da Silva.

I wouldn't have minded so much, but Alencar not only died in 2011, but the same person who submitted him for next year also stuck him on their list for last year too.

Phil Taylor, the patronising sex molester.

I'll second that, and chuck in Wayne Mardle for good measure

And Harrington. When he's not parked firmly up Taylor's rectum, he offers little more in analysis than "he'll have wanted to get a 180 there rather than 26".

DeathList. I have just realised it is embedded in me and will never leave. I just saw a notification on Facebook that a local charity worker has died, and my immediate first thought was 'I must check DeathList to see if that's been posted'.

WHY DID I THINK THAT? WHY WOULD IT HAVE BEEN POSTED, YOU THICK BITCH, SHE ISN'T FAMOUS!

I need a holiday.

The Daily Mail

• Like 1

Wisdom Tooth extraction...

It's not going to kill me but it's got to be one of the worst minor medical procedures to have to deal with.

Wisdom Tooth extraction...

It's not going to kill me but it's got to be one of the worst minor medical procedures to have to deal with.

I remember eating 'crisps' (chips actually poms) and getting them stuck in the hole where the tooth was. Uncomfortable and embarrassing it was, anyone can be forgiven for getting a tiny bit of food stuck in their teeth but half a fucking potato?

Good times, good times.