I've had to disown my gay 2nd Cousin due to his life-choice.

He's decided to become a vegan...

• Like 1

I've had to disown my gay 2nd Cousin due to his life-choice.

He's decided to become a vegan...

Is he still allowed sausage?

China - not for any reasons about oppression and human rights violations but I am in Hong Kong airport about to go into China and when I was here a month ago I couldn't access the Deathlist. So for that reason alone I put the entire country into Room 101.

Ironic really seeing as someone can trip over a paving stone in Beijing and kills about six people!

Neighbours that are so desperate for attention that they have to have extremely loud sex with their windows open at 1am. I nearly called the RSPCA, it sounded like they were inhumanely culling badgers. Which is funny as her old minge has been hammered so many times by so many people that it probably looks like badger roadkill.

Look, just because your snatch hasnt seen any action for the last five years there is no need for jealousy! :lol:

Never a truer word spoken in jest....... :unsure:

China - not for any reasons about oppression and human rights violations but I am in Hong Kong airport about to go into China and when I was here a month ago I couldn't access the Deathlist. So for that reason alone I put the entire country into Room 101.

When i was in china i could access deathlist.

http://www.greatfirewallofchina.org/index.php?siteurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.deathlist.net%2F

Maybe it was a network issue rather than blocking issue .

I love china been to shanghai and tangshan .

It's quite possible that I'm to blame for that. I banned about half of China's IP addresses and many Hong Kong ones for spamming.

regards,

Hein

The problem with "partner" is it's a word that's been hijacked (like "gay" was). It's only in recent times that it's come to mean "the person whom one is shagging having a sexual relationship with".

It used to mean someone you did stuff with, but its meaning was far more wide-ranging, it could be a person you were in business with or the person you danced with (memories of primary school teacher clapping hands and saying briskly "Now find a partner!"). It was a neutral sort of word, devoid of emotion. The trouble is there's nothing else to use instead, whereas everyone seems to have abandoned perfectly usable words like husband, wife, girlfriend, spouse (now that's a useful one) other half, 'er indoors etc etc and all have been replaced by "partner".

When we were in Vegas a few years ago, My wife asked a 'Vulcan' female if she could have a photo with my other half, the reply was 'the other half of what my dear? Oh I see, you mean your mate?'

What's a 'Vulcan' female? :scratchhead: Is it something American?

Not a star trek watcher then?

The problem with "partner" is it's a word that's been hijacked (like "gay" was). It's only in recent times that it's come to mean "the person whom one is shagging having a sexual relationship with".

It used to mean someone you did stuff with, but its meaning was far more wide-ranging, it could be a person you were in business with or the person you danced with (memories of primary school teacher clapping hands and saying briskly "Now find a partner!"). It was a neutral sort of word, devoid of emotion. The trouble is there's nothing else to use instead, whereas everyone seems to have abandoned perfectly usable words like husband, wife, girlfriend, spouse (now that's a useful one) other half, 'er indoors etc etc and all have been replaced by "partner".

When we were in Vegas a few years ago, My wife asked a 'Vulcan' female if she could have a photo with my other half, the reply was 'the other half of what my dear? Oh I see, you mean your mate?'

Not really, no. Were you at some sort of Star Trek convention?

The image of Michael Douglas having oral sex..........

P. S. Please. please. please tell me.. no-one going to a 'Star Trek' covention actually mates?

Guest David

Lord Fellatio, as my name's David, I'm obviously a boy - so why did you say she? Bibliogryphon, I work as a hospital porter - so I do earn quite a substantial wage. I enjoy spending money on my girlfriend - as you no doubt do for your charming wife. Congrats on your upcoming 20th wedding anniversary. As I've said, my girlfriend and I don't often go out for posh meals - we normally go for a pizza or just get a takeaway in and enjoy it at home. You don't have to justify spending money on the person you love - you buy them presents because you love them.

I would like to put people who use mobile phones in restaurants in Room 101. It's really annoying when you hear somebody's phone ringing while you're eating. And people who blow their noses in restaurants or cafes. How revolting is that? My girlfriend and I go out to eat, not to listen to somebody snorting away into a hanky. When I took her out on her birthday, some woman had a cold and all we heard all through the meal was this woman sneezing and blowing her nose. How revollting!

I couldnt give a flying fuck whether you are a Martha or an Arthur.

Hospital Porters earn crap wages, thats a known fact which means that you are even more full of shit than I had you down for.

Utterly pointless.

No. One of the hotels we visited had a star trek theme. Quarks bar, (Quark is a Ferengi) (Pretty strong stuff at that bar) and a couple of virtual rides that were pretty good. Shame they finished it and all the gear just got dumped. (No doubt there will be a few trekkies/trekkers bursting into tears now)

Guest David

What's wrong, Lord Fellatio? Touch of PMT? Yes, junior hospital porters don't earn a lot - but at the hospital I work in, the pay you earn depends on which ward you work on. The major wards - like the heart attack wards and the Intensive Care wards pay the most.

Haha, David Guest.

What's wrong, Lord Fellatio? Touch of PMT? Yes, junior hospital porters don't earn a lot - but at the hospital I work in, the pay you earn depends on which ward you work on. The major wards - like the heart attack wards and the Intensive Care wards pay the most.

Wow...and I thought teaching was a racket.

Guest David

Hi, Body Snatcher 44. Nice to chat to you. I'm coming to Australia next month - so hopefully we can meet up. I must admit I've never really fancied being a teacher - but i do admire you for your job. My work in the hospital usually sends me to the heart attack wards and the Intensive Care wards - so I get paid more than the other junior porters. That way I can push the boat out and spoil my lovely girlfriend with expensive presents. I bought her an £1, 840 engraved locket for her last birthday.

Wow...and I though teaching was a racket.

What he is not telling everyone is he is stealing medicine and selling it to dead heads outside the hospital .

Hi, Body Snatcher 44. Nice to chat to you. I'm coming to Australia next month - so hopefully we can meet up. I must admit I've never really fancied being a teacher - but i do admire you for your job. My work in the hospital usually sends me to the heart attack wards and the Intensive Care wards - so I get paid more than the other junior porters. That way I can push the boat out and spoil my lovely girlfriend with expensive presents. I bought her an £1, 840 engraved locket for her last birthday.

960263_561234480594158_1847925098_n.jpg

Guest David

That just shows what a low intelligence you've got, Paul Bearer. And, the engineer, I am not a drug dealer.

Could admin not just rename "guest" to "cocksucker"?

Make them either sign up or not post......

Can you give me her name so's I can enter her in the DDP next year?

If Hein can block half of China from spamming this forum then, surely, its not beyond the capabilities of somebody to block this utter twat?

Guest posting is all well and good ( not that many forums allow it anymore) but we need to be able to fuck off knob heads who have no intention of signing up and post crap.

At least if they were to sign up they could legitimately post horse shit, like I do.

Come on, block this w***er!!!!!!

Guest David

Hi, Time. I actually meant to write that I'd given my girlfriend an expensive locket for the birthday she's just celebrated - her 21st. Every time Lord Fellatio posts now, I'll just ignore him.

No. One of the hotels we visited had a star trek theme. Quarks bar, (Quark is a Ferengi) (Pretty strong stuff at that bar) and a couple of virtual rides that were pretty good. Shame they finished it and all the gear just got dumped. (No doubt there will be a few trekkies/trekkers bursting into tears now)

Was there a Neelix to kick the shit out of?