Much easier if it was a wummin.

The catch all "kick her in the pie" is so simple in comparison to office politics.

Outwait the bastard.

If he is a temp eventually you or he will move on to pastures new. If it is him - goodriddence, if it is you - you will have the opportunity to think that he is still stuck in that job whereas you have moved on.

If you work together for any length of time you will gain an insight into his pathetic life and why he insults people he doesn't know in a vain attempt to impress his peers who all think he is a knob.

Congrats on the job, hope it all works out.

Bloody Southern Electric.

I pay by monthly direct debit. They add up your bills over 12 months and divide them by 12 to arrive at an average monthly payment to spread the cost. This suits me fine as I have mostly electric heating so it avoids having massive bills in the winter quarters.

Or it should.

Once again the stupid twats have refunded me a chunk of money after the six months of lighter use. Yes, you fools, I know I'm in credit - that's the point! It's meant to cover the heavier use over the winter months. :banghead:

Aaaarghhhhh. Morons.

Bloody Southern Electric.

I pay by monthly direct debit. They add up your bills over 12 months and divide them by 12 to arrive at an average monthly payment to spread the cost. This suits me fine as I have mostly electric heating so it avoids having massive bills in the winter quarters.

Or it should.

Once again the stupid twats have refunded me a chunk of money after the six months of lighter use. Yes, you fools, I know I'm in credit - that's the point! It's meant to cover the heavier use over the winter months. :banghead:

Aaaarghhhhh. Morons.

They are a massive bunch of cunts. I'm sure I have previously posted about my experiences with them so I won't bother again, except to say EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE OF SOUTHERN ELECTRIC CAN SUCK A FART OUT OF MY ASS.

• Like 1

wasn't it announced this week that it will now be twice yearly revues of accounts?

wasn't it announced this week that it will now be twice yearly revues of accounts?

I don't care what they announced. Reviewing it every six months is stupid. There are still 12 months in the year as far as I'm aware, and two seasons in England: winter (when it's cold) and the rest of the year (when it's not so cold).

Even a child could figure out that the amount of electricity used from May to October is going to be a lot less than what's used from November to April.

At least you get two seasons....shut yer hole :)

At least you get two seasons....shut yer hole :)

How rude. I suggest that you go and fuck yourself, but I fear it will be a disappointing experience.

• Like 1

it would , it would :)

btw, was just stating that you're lucky you have two. Seems permanent winter here, and I would have hoped that the use of the smiley after "hole" would have conveyed this aspect of my post.

OK - I know I haven't been here in quite a while, and I know I should be summarily flogged for that. I accept that as valid and deserved punishment. However, the fact that whenever I click "first unread message" I get sent somewhere in the middle of 2012 is a bit excessive and violates the Geneva Convention.

• Like 1

OK - I know I haven't been here in quite a while, and I know I should be summarily flogged for that. I accept that as valid and deserved punishment. However, the fact that whenever I click "first unread message" I get sent somewhere in the middle of 2012 is a bit excessive and violates the Geneva Convention.

It´s certainly cruel and unusual arithmatic.

regards,

Hein

People on Facebook who moan about other people gossiping...and then by moaning about the gossip end up spreading the gossip even further.

For example, some tragedy has occured in Fraserburgh tonight but I only know about it due to folk rebuking other people for gossiping...

Idiots.

Been a pretty bad day.

Trolley Pathblock Teams Why do people, mainly elderly woman, feel it's entirely appropriate to put their trolleys side by side as they walk down supermarket aisles, paths, or even nearby pavements and then proceed to walk at a tiny percentage of normal walking pace, rather than being able to walk around them I now have to reduce my own walking speed to that of an elderly woman until the path either widens and I can walk round or they see sense and let me past.

Trolley Takeaway People that get dump trolleys by the roadside or on local paths from the nearby supermarkets and people who take the trolley home with them from supermarkets. The first category should be dealt with by firing squad, it's not usually the product of actual use of the trolleys just antisocial behaviour/morons. The second category should at least store the trolley they've nicked somewhere sensible so the first category don't leave it lying around.

Shopping Centres/City Centres: Too many people squished together in what would normally be a relatively large space if it wasn't for the fact everybody is carrying excess amounts of bags/crap they don't need and attempting to get round you. This is increased ten fold in the run up to Christmas, where it feels like being in a crush you have to be a part of rather than the actual enjoyment and that everybody is desperate to get out of.

Hello Mate Shoppers: The daft cunts who feel it's appropriate to reach over and say hello to there mate by shaking there hand despite the fact doing so means that I can no longer walk forwards or get around them (wall and mate blocking both sides and person behind) and proceed to walk into your path to have a proper conversation with them totally oblivious of what a fucking moron they are and the fact I might actually want to fucking go somewhere.

Counter Conversationists: People who despite the evidently gigantic queue behind them decide to have a five minute conversation with the cashier in shops. I don't care if she's your mother's brothers neice who you've seen twice in the last year probably more likely to do with your inability to keep regularly contact with people or arrange to meet them than the "it's a shame I don't see you very much, do you want to meet up soon?" which you wheeled out as an apology and I certainly don't care about how you're grandchildren are getting on at school. You'd think you and you're friend on the till would have took the hint when a new till was opened but no you fucking carried on. I understand a friendly chat while your packing your items and she's serving you but when you're standing around having a natter for no good reason and holding up people it's piss me off time.

People who snog in public: There's nothing anybody needs reaffirming less than how awful there love life is and the one surefire way to reaffirm that to every person around you is a passionate snog on the bus, at the bus shelter or at random points along my walk to work. I'd actually prefer it if you shagged eachother passionately than snogged at least then I'm getting some new material to use. Should be dealt with by semen draining/removal of balls, maybe theyll get less like a fucking rabbit on heat.

Moderators on some forums: Okay so I broke you're rules a warning would be nice rather than heavy-handedness you've exhibited especially when you seem incapable of telling very different threads apart from the warning you issued. Student forums seem particular akin to these power-hungry moderators who clearly failed at student politics and now want to avenge everyone.

People who get drunk in public: As someone who was born with self-respect, self-control and common sense I can not understand how anyone can be willing to let themselves get to the state where they can't remember things that happened last night. If things are start to feel a bit wacky in your head or you're struggling to stand up or hold a conversation together it's probably half an hour past the point you should've started drinking coke..

Cigeratte Butt/Chewing Gum Dumpers/Litterers in general: How much extra effort would you need to have expended to find a bloody bin. Seriously I don't need to stand on your litter. You're bottles are fine though I enjoy playing footy with them and find a bin to put them but every other type of littering pisses me off I can't kick your mars bars rappers down the road until I find a bin nor your cigeratte butts so please bin them yourself.

Diarhorrea: Do I really need to explain this one?

Elite Beat Agents: It has to be the most overrated DS Game in the history of the DS possibly even the most overrated nintendo game. The stories are shite and annoying and the hitting to the beat thing is just a gimmicky pile of crap. What a wate of three squid.

People who don't like Stephen Lynch: Firing Squad/Electric chair should be mandatory for everyone in this category.

Brass Bands in Supermarkets: Who on earth thought this was a good idea?

Shopping in Fraserburgh's new ASDA today when I noticed a one-legged employee sitting in a wheelchair. I had seem him a few times in the past, and he never seems to be doing anything.

So I ask mother: "What does he actually do"?

Turns out he is the security guard.

I'm all for equal opportunities (hence why I use disabled toilets (they're always cleaner)), but is that not taking it too far?

Shopping in Fraserburgh's new ASDA today when I noticed a one-legged employee sitting in a wheelchair. I had seem him a few times in the past, and he never seems to be doing anything.

I'm all for equal opportunities (hence why I use disabled toilets (they're always cleaner)), but is that not taking it too far?

Surely his electric wheelchair will get him to the criminals faster? Or Fraserburgh has absolutely no crime!

You wouldn't say that about a Dalek - no legs, limited mobility, yet some time masters of the universe.

• Like 3

People on Facebook who moan about other people gossiping...and then by moaning about the gossip end up spreading the gossip even further.

For example, some tragedy has occured in Fraserburgh tonight but I only know about it due to folk rebuking other people for gossiping...

Idiots.

Has someone finally offed my mother? One can live in hope.

Idiots.

Not quite.

A fight broke out at a works Christmas party. The fight was taken outside where one bloke cut the throat of another.

A man at the other side of the road witnessed the stabbing, and ran across the road to aid the stabbed guy. Unfortunately he stepped out in front of a car, and was killed.

The guy who had his throat cut has survived, but was very lucky.

The driver is said to be very distraught.

Sounds like something out of casualty...

Idiots.

Not quite.

A fight broke out at a works Christmas party. The fight was taken outside where one bloke cut the throat of another.

A man at the other side of the road witnessed the stabbing, and ran across the road to aid the stabbed guy. Unfortunately he stepped out in front of a car, and was killed.

The guy who had his throat cut has survived, but was very lucky.

The driver is said to be very distraught.

Sounds like something out of casualty...

Fucking hell! That's mad!

Christmas, I loathe it and despise its disciples who worship at the temples of consumerism and preach vacuous sentimentality.

I have sent not a single card nor bought a single gift, no decorations adorn my abode.

The cult of Christmas can get fucked.

• Like 1

Christmas, I loathe it and despise its disciples who worship at the temples of consumerism and preach vacuous sentimentality.

I have sent not a single card nor bought a single gift, no decorations adorn my abode.

The cult of Christmas can get fucked.

That's the stuff Tempus, good to see you're getting into the spirit of things.

Merry Christmas to you too.

lol....

the fuckwits at the BNP have released their card..

o-BNP-CHRISTMAS-CARD-570.jpg

Looks more like a Russian Christmas card... :unsure:

Kris fucking Boyd.

Failure to score first v Hibs cost me over six grand. Cunt.

You know...it's 1:33 am, I'm sitting here at my computer, with my headphones on, listening to music and I can still hear the impromptu party the neighbours are having next door. Gave up trying to sleep about an hour ago...the drunk fools. :rant:

I think someone is going to have fun listening to really loud bagpipe music on a loop for the entirety of the morning tomorrow - the perfect hangover cure I reckon.

• Like 1