The "name a million dead people" thread. I'm really struggling not to abuse my mod powers by locking it. But it's hard to overcome my own personal prejudices in the face of such a monumental pile of crap.

You're a mod. You won't be abusing your powers, you have the power.

I was thinking more along the lines of

The "name a million dead people" thread. I'm really struggling not to abuse my mod powers by locking it. But it's hard to overcome my own personal prejudices in the face of such a monumental pile of crap.

You're a mod. You won't be abusing your powers, you have the power.

I was thinking more along the lines of

Surely you mean

People who spout irrational hatred and abuse at strangers they've never met on an otherwise very friendly internet forum and continue with their campaign for justice (in their eyes everybody else hating the same person and them being able to ridicule/abuse/bully/harass them with no repercussions) to the point of looking like a tedious whingebag.

*not looking at anyone on this forum *cough*Dr Zorders*cough**

Baseball caps.

Fucking HATE them!!!!

They should all be collected up and burnt thus providing energy for the whole country for a few years.

Oh, and that Deathray fella is a cunt too :lol:

Baseball caps.

Fucking HATE them!!!!

They should all be collected up and burnt thus providing energy for the whole country for a few years.

I'm sorry but how else are bald 30 something men meant to make themselves feel better? Would you rather see them rocking a trilby?

Baseball caps.

Fucking HATE them!!!!

I'm sorry but how else are bald 30 something men meant to make themselves feel better? Would you rather see them rocking a trilby?

Id rather see them bald!!!!

Bald isnt a disease, its not done Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel or The Rock any harm, has it.

Its not like women look at them and think "Arghhhhh, they are baldies!!!",

Bald isnt ugly, people with hair can be fucking ugly. A baseball cap doesnt raise a persons self esteem, they just look wank.

Baseball caps draw attention to baldness, they look fucking stupid and make the wearer look like the perfect tenant for Benefits St.

Baseball caps.

Fucking HATE them!!!!

Bald isnt a disease, its not done Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel or The Rock any harm, has it.

Bald isnt ugly, people with hair can be fucking ugly. A baseball cap doesnt raise a persons self esteem, they just look wank.

Baseball caps draw attention to baldness, they look fucking stupid and make the wearer look like the perfect tenant for Benefits St.

What about when it's really hot and sunny and the cap-wearer is only trying to protect their dome from harmful UV rays? You're basically saying that bald men DESERVE TO DIE A PAINFUL DEATH from skin cancer you HEARTLESS BASTARD :crossbone:

Baseball caps.

Fucking HATE them!!!!

What about when it's really hot and sunny and the cap-wearer is only trying to protect their dome from harmful UV rays? You're basically saying that bald men DESERVE TO DIE A PAINFUL DEATH from skin cancer you HEARTLESS BASTARD :crossbone:

What, in this country?!?!? :lol:

So I attended the wedding of a first cousin over the weekend and I thought for the most part it went reasonably well. However just discovered, via facebook uploads, that I have been photo-shopped out of all the photos taken with the family. There are a number of reasons as to why this must be the case, a lengthy feud between balkanised factions of the family (the details of which I will not bore you with here) meant that I was the only member of my branch to attend in the first place, my reason for going; I thought a wedding might be a good place to start reconnecting with estranged family members. Don't really know why I bothered now...everyone seemed happy to see me, was it all just a façade? an act designed to save-face in front of a crowd? clearly my presence there meant they had to confront issues instead of pretending everything was fine.

Got a good meal out of it though...and made off with two bottles of wine as I was leaving. so not a total loss.

So I attended the wedding of a first cousin over the weekend and I thought for the most part it went reasonably well. However just discovered, via facebook uploads, that I have been photo-shopped out of all the photos taken with the family. There are a number of reasons as to why this must be the case, a lengthy feud between balkanised factions of the family (the details of which I will not bore you with here) meant that I was the only member of my branch to attend in the first place, my reason for going; I thought a wedding might be a good place to start reconnecting with estranged family members. Don't really know why I bothered now...everyone seemed happy to see me, was it all just a façade? an act designed to save-face in front of a crowd? clearly my presence there meant they had to confront issues instead of pretending everything was fine.

Got a good meal out of it though...and made off with two bottles of wine as I was leaving. so not a total loss.

Were you invited to the wedding?

To be honest they must really dislike you to have gone to the effort of photoshopping you out of every photo.

Were you invited to the wedding?

To be honest they must really dislike you to have gone to the effort of photoshopping you out of every photo.

Yes I was invited, although it increasingly feels like a simple formality on their part, I only appeared in 3 photos anyway (to my knowledge) I was in touch with them last night to find out what the deal was and they said that I was only half in the frame, that in order to "tidy up" the photo they removed "halves of" people and objects that appeared...I was standing slightly off to the side but I figured they'd get me in there at least. no one was told to bunch up.

Oh well, at least I still have my DeathList family.

BBC4's obsession with the fucking Georgians, documentary after fucking documentary. The Georgian's what a bunch of cunts they were. The sun didn't shine out of their arses they were cunts, cunts cunts.

I'd also add to this, TV presenters that can't pronounce their R's and Heston Blumenthal who should stick his head in a vat of liquid Nitrogen, the cunt.

BBC4's obsession with the fucking Georgians, documentary after fucking documentary. The Georgian's what a bunch of cunts they were. The sun didn't shine out of their arses they were cunts, cunts cunts.

I'd also add to this, TV presenters that can't pronounce their R's and Heston Blumenthal who should stick his head in a vat of liquid Nitrogen, the cunt.

Why am I suspecting you are not BBC4's target audience.

Agree about HB though. - just eat food normally!!!

One of my big pet hates is users who only show up every once in a while to complain about something off the telly then don't even stick around to discuss it with other users/expand on their comments....

Basically...

Basically the superfluous usage of this word has become endemic in modern parlance, which basically really vexes me. Why do people use it when it is basically entirely useless to the meaning of the sentence. Basically that's my gripe.

Fundamentally... I think you are basically beyond quite vexed...

Basically...

Basically the superfluous usage of this word has become endemic in modern parlance, which basically really vexes me. Why do people use it when it is basically entirely useless to the meaning of the sentence. Basically that's my gripe.

You hate the misuse of the English language and you think "basically" is the worst current example of it? Are you posting from the year 2001 or something?

Just wait til you travel back to 2014 and discover this thing called "football" and some other sports and their commentators...

Just wait til you travel back to 2014 and discover this thing called "football" and some other sports and their commentators...

Football... a sport watched by unhealthy fat morons & played by healthy fit morons.

Cars.

I hate them particularly when the die.

There's a coincidence. I just this minute booked to see Gary Numan.

Cars.

Fooking hell, Im guessing that you are "of my era" Toastie!!

Cars.

Fooking hell, Im guessing that you are "of my era" Toastie!!

I think you could be correct, m'lud.

I'm going to The Stranglers a week later, too.

Cars.

When the die what?

Come on, don't leave us all in suspense!

Cars.

When the die what?

Come on, don't leave us all in suspense!

Being crap at typing and always being in too much of a hurry to reread what I have just typed and making myself look like a complete idiot.

They die.

My car is dead it does not go. I had to go to work on the bus this morning (the horror, the horror).

Pauses whilst he reads the above before pressing the POST button.