On 28/02/2017 at 16:14, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well, at this moment in time, I want to put razors into the room.

Last week I had to have an ECG which, surprise surprise, didnt come out properly because  the young nurse avoided shaving my chest when I pointed out to her that, if she did, Id look like I had mange.

So, one week on, Ive just got back from seeing the nurse ( another one) where we both agreed that shaving my body hair was an unavoidable option should I be deemed too hairy.

Nursie took one look at my chest and said 'Ther is hairy and there is HAIRY and you are HAIRY.

I now have a fucking chest that looks like she has taken a fucking Lawn Mower across it.

Im not happy.

Funnily enough I also had an ECG on Monday afternoon.  Surprisingly I didn't have to have my chest shaved. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

David Walliams.

As talented as syphilis.

Miserable fucker too.

On 28/02/2017 at 18:30, Toast said:

Oh please don't mention lawn mowers.  The grass at Chateau Toast is soon going to resemble a tropical rain forest, and there has been no opportunity to keep it in check.  Last year I managed to give it a haircut in January which was a first, but it's been far too wet this time.  Poor old lawn mower isn't going to like it, and my friendly lawn mower fixing neighbour is with us no more.  :(

Well!  Today the sun has been out, there has been no rain for 24 hours and a stiff breeze all day.  Grass dry enough to have a crack at it.

With trepidation I approached the lawn mower and it started! 

Have managed to cut all the grass on the highest setting, so just taken the top off, but it's a start. 

It's a pathetic thing to feel relieved about, but relieved I am.

On the downside, today was green bin day, so am stuck with bin full of grass clippings for two weeks now.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Toast said:

Well!  Today the sun has been out, there has been no rain for 24 hours and a stiff breeze all day.  Grass dry enough to have a crack at it.

Have managed to cut all the grass on the highest setting, so just taken the top off, but it's a start. 

On the downside, today was green bin day, so am stuck with bin full of grass clippings for two weeks now.

I find permafrost takes the strain out of gardening.

11 hours ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Are either Lardy or LFN obit-able?

Seriously though - hope all goes well for ye both.

No, we are just webbed fingered wonders. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

No, we are just webbed fingered wonders. :)

So that's how they grafted the monkey LFN.

On 3/2/2017 at 11:11, Toast said:

I am actually going to have to weedwhack the whole lawn before it can be mowed. I hate spring in Texas.

I demand the immediate demotion of Death impends for rigging the death list cup. 

27 minutes ago, Morbidkid said:

I demand the immediate demotion of Death impends for rigging the death list cup. 

I personally think Death Impends is doing a great job of an admin. He's made the forum after the update so much better. The joke you said, which was completely rude, had to have a punishment, so you got it. 

• Like 1

A friendly word of advice would be to not make it a you vs Death Impends contest for popular opinion. It wont end well.

• Like 2

Using fucking gobshite words instead of the words everyone has used for ages.

Headmaster on radio today talking about families being 'financially challenged'. 

The word is POOR and how in fuck's name does calling someone financially challenged instead of poor make their life or situation sound any better.

From the frigging dictionary - see below. Just use the fucking word to say what you fucking mean instead of namby pambying around it. Are there some fucking educational guidelines out there somewhere written by some fucking cretin that states that people can't be called poor any more?

Fucking Jesus Christ - sometimes I think the world needs that fucking nutter Donald Trump just to fucking sort out these fucking cretins.

poor
pɔː,pʊə/
adjective

1. 1.
    lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society.
    "they were too poor to afford a telephone"
  • Like 4

Trump "loves the uneducated" as I recall. But he doesn't give a hoot about the poor. Rich and Uneducated, now we have a winner...

May has dumped "just about managing", probably because after nearly 7 years of the Tories running the country, there shouldn't be any. But we all know that's shite too...

Budget should be fun...

MSC its bullshit that I who had one the competition fairly her kicked out over butt hurt from a joke. Fuck you all and read first they came for by pastor noemollar. Death impends is a tyrant can't wait until he dies.

1 minute ago, Morbidkid said:

MSC its bullshit that I who had one the competition fairly her kicked out over butt hurt from a joke. Fuck you all and read first they came for by pastor noemollar. Death impends is a tyrant can't wait until he dies.

You really are a dick on so many fronts.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Morbidkid said:

Personally I think the use of the expression "butt hurt" is grounds for a lengthy ban by itself.

• Like 7

I'm going to find msc's kids and slit their throats and write in their blood "why daddy,why didn't you play fair". 

Fucking hell, lad, you really an irredeemable shithead.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Morbidkid said:

I'm going to find msc's kids and slit their throats and write in their blood "why daddy,why didn't you play fair". 

Shit don't do that - who'll pick the favourite team name in the event of a Death List Cup tie going to a tiebreaker?

• Like 1

I can see Morbiddik going the same way as Zorders.

Very soon.

2 minutes ago, time said:

I can see Morbiddik going the same way as Zorders.

Very soon.

So can I. Cool your jets MK. Friendly bit of advice. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

So can I. Cool your jets MK. Friendly bit of advice. 

Just kick the twat out, he no longer has any redeemable qualities.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Morbidkid said:

Take a couple of weeks off to think about what you've written to MSC, and also what you pm'd to me. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

Take a couple of weeks off to think about what you've written to MSC, and also what you pm'd to me. 

57 minutes ago, Morbidkid said:

Oops, might be mistaken when I said you had pm'd me. Oh well, never mind. Enjoy your fortnight off. 

• Like 1

You'd think some cunt from Cork would know when to bottle it.....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1